It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on film in Milwaukee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This sure looks like the real thing to me.
I don't see how anyone could of faked this one.
www.burlingtonnews.net...
Click the photo to view the film.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by fortean]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is it taken while it's landing at an airport???

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As with ALL ufo footage it looks like a fake and probably is. I must have seen hundreds of so called UFO's in picture and on film and I'm yet to be convinced that any are real.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yea its at an airport no more than 100 ft from teh ground dont u think the tower would have seen it or at least picked it up on radar???? ALso what are they video taping a guy just standing there??? There was alot of free room there

[edit after i saw the better mpeg]

Ok the other mpeg give me alil more things to be skeptical about. Everythign can be explained except right after the ufo passes look at teh guys hair. His hair is blown right around the time it would if somtin flew by that quickly. I still think it is a really good staged fake

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by Quicksilver]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its most certainly a UFO. Is it an extraterrestrial aircraft? Nobody will be able to figure that out from this quick and blurry film.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why cant someone get a good clear video of a ufo? I mean if there are supposedly thousands of sightings a year, you would think someone would get a good video of one.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The reasons for no extremely clear UFO images/video comes not only from the low resolution of the devices being used (especially for video), but that 99% of the time, these objects are tens of thousands of feet in the air and potentially miles away when spotted. You can't very well zoom in on something very far away. Extraterrestrial craft aren't about to go hunting for a professional cameraman to take pictures of them. They too like the ambiguity that low resolution video and small pictures provide us or they'd come down for a good, solid photo shoot session.

The other 1% that are spectacular, clear, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt of their reality are confiscated by the government.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is a good example of what a rod looks like when the sun is at a different angle. all rods are merely bugs. Grab a videocam and stand outside in a buggy area...and soon you to will have a UFO go zapping past. I have studied rods and believed the hype...until i did it myself. my best ufo was a dragonfly... the others tend to be to small or to fast to see the "distinct" saucer/cigar shape of the obvious UFO. I am thinking this is a big bummble bee or maybe a dragon fly... (look closely and you will see 4 extensions in the last frame. that is what wings look like on video.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have to agree, it's a bug. Also an attempted hoax.
If they truly wanted to show the full sequence of frames they easily could have. Why would they omit the frames where the "object" is passing his head? To eliminate the possibility of actually finding the "object" in front of him.
move along...nothing to see here

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry, just looks like a plane landing at an airstrip to me....

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Not even a GOOD fake

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Believer
Not even a GOOD fake

I agree. If you watch the video in slow motion, or just advance the video per frame yourself, you can see the "craft" starts out as a dot just behind the guys head, stationary for a moment. Then the dot grows in size a bit and goes forward skipping frames (which I can understand if something was flying that fast in reality). Now I suppose one could say it's materializing but..... my first thought was fake IMHO.

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by UniQue Werkx]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hmmm this wasnt that good a video. certainly i agree with the others looks like a bug of somekind. from the vid u can see its not that far away and the guy is just like "heyyyy disco stuuu"

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Grab a videocam and stand outside in a buggy area...and soon you to will have a UFO go zapping past.

Bingo! We have a winner.... This is a bug. It's not a purposeful fake, but a consequential one. The videographer likely saw it, didn't know what it was, then slowed it down, figured it out (by seeing the bug fly in front of the subject), then edited out that frame, to give the slo-mo replay seen.... Clever, but not brilliant....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yup, it's a bug.

For comparison, here's a fake home-made one I made earlier.

I've got loads of digital video, editing and 3d rendering equipment, I keep meaning to make a string of fake videos. (as a personal project for stress relief, of course).

Zzzz....

new topics

top topics

join