It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another of the pre-war Iraq cronies to visit US.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How can we forget Chalabi one of the inside informants about Saddam MWD’s to the Bush administration.

Mr. Chalabi links to pre-war Iraq and his campaign for the liberation of Iraq was a key figure to the invasion.

He will be in the US visiting with Condi, another piece of the pre-war scheme.

The Iraqi politician most associated with the discredited prewar intelligence that has the Bush presidency in turmoil visits Washington this week as he maneuvers for advantage before Iraq's December 15 elections.

Interesting how to witness the rise to power of crooked people Chalabi is one good example of that.

He was even investigated for misused of American funds while organizing Iraqi National Congress, which was funded by the United States, fell into disfavor, targeted with allegations that he betrayed U.S. secrets to Iran.

Now our golden boy is Iraq's deputy prime minister, his visit to the US will fire more to the controversy of how information was handle prior to war and at the same time just days after Libby’s indictment.

It pays to be associated with the Bush group.

Welcome back to the US Mr. Chalabi

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 7-11-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I will welcome him with open arms, Marg. This will take up advantageous TV time on Fox for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I can not wait to see what type of media coverage it will be given to him, after all he fell of the US list of good standing people.

I wonder how the media will call him, will they remember all the controversy about him?

I wonder.

I guess Bush is staying the heck away from him.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by marg6043]

join