It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things to do in an elevator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exit with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Grinning, stare at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
Offer name tags to all the other passengers. Wear yours upside down.
When the elevator reaches a floor, pretend you're struggling to open the door. And when it opens, by itself, play embarrassed.
Murmur, "Have to pee, have to pee", then say "Oooppps!"
Scream out Geronimo every time the door opens.
When everything is quiet, ask "Who's cell phone is that?"

From Jardmail.com

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
1. Store grain. (Maybe that's not the kind of "elevator" you had in mind.)

2. Use as an extra store-room for brooms, mops, buckets, etc.

3. When the doors open and someone tries to get on, say (in your best thundering voice) "who dares to come before the powerful and mighty Oz!?!?"

4. see if you can crush an empty soda can with the doors.

5. pick up the red phone as ask how you get an outside line. Be persistent. Don't take "impossible" for an answer.

6. unscrew the lightbulbs. If anyone complains, remind them that the numbers are in Braille anyway.

7. As the elevator goes past floors without stopping, scream at the top of your lungs, to find out whether anyone reports it.

8. Use it as a place to pass embarrassing gas, then jump out and send it racing to someone else's floor.

9. stand in front of the buttons so no one else can push them. Say, "I'm thinking of a number between one and . . . ."

10. When someone tells you to press their floor number, say, "Is that your final answer? You still have 2 lifelines left."

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ROFLMBO

Thank you for the additions

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh dgtempe and dr_strangecraft.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Name the music playing, then tell everyone you got it on a cd if they want a copy

When going down grab the floor
When going up crumple to the ground and say "Too.. much... velcoity"
run aroud in cicrles like your on a sugar high
When the doors open on your floor and people are going in tell them "Thanks, I was stuck in there for hours"

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
LOL, "I've been stuck here for hours" is a great one!!!

I'll have to remember that one!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
More things to do
Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
and my favourite
Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
i actually tried this once and everyone got off of on the next floor

[edit on 8/11/05 by obiwan15]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am always amused by the way people eavesdrop. Sometimes Frau dr. and I will "facade" a bizarre conversation, just to see the response you can get. Once in a while, someone will demand more info.

If you are alone, you can do this on a cellphone, while listening to messages, weather updates, etc.:

". . . yes, I've also noticed the prominence of bicycle imagery in the film noir of Goddard . . ."

" . . . Pioneer Aviation. Their sign is XXAVX. No, they trade over the counter; the press release on the new turbosystem won't be published in Friday. So you have until thursday! I want every single share of their outstanding stock, Benson! I don't care if it costs a hundred dollars a share! It'll be worth TEN TIMES AS MUCH on Monday morning! So! . . . Get . . . Me . . . Those . . . shares! OR your fired!!!!"

" . . . they laughed me out of the academy when I told them that magnetism can affect brain waves. The mocked my research that proves the human brain can be affected over a distance with the right technology. But I've done it Miles, at last I've done it. I'll prove to them, Miles. I'll show them that the man who controls mangetism controls the universe!!! And when I focus my "migraine amplifier" on their craniums, I'll only have one question for them, Miles. I'll be saying "Who's laughing now??? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!" *roll your head back and begin shrieking with insane laughter*

" . . . what are you wearing now? Really? I like the fishnet stockings better, the ones with the line up the back of the leg. . . . no-no-no, don't take 'em off, don't take em off. Just lean back . . . Oops, I'm on an elevator. There are people around me. Gotta Go."

" . . . stall him, do whatever you have to, just keep him at the apartment.. . . Tell him if he refuses to let us have a look around we'll just come back later with a warrant. . . . Whatever you do, don't tell him we have the coroner's report. Yeah, pretty bad; it looks that way."

" I want the entire history of this device, from birth to abortion on my desk in 2 hours. I want the name of the tech who made it. I want to know who authorised its use, who checked it out from inventory, . . . and for what purpose. And most important, how in God's green earth it got into Congressman Albert's hotel room!? Listen people, everyone knows where this is going. If this was a legit op, and I can't imagine how it could be, then so be it. But if this was someone's unilateral wet dream, then that someone is going to prison. "

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have this desire to hop on an elevator soon and try one of these...

It just goes to show you the mind doesnt age:shk:

Keep them coming- they're great! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
. . .
. . .

I like that.

My variation is to look at the numbers changing on the little sign over the doorway and kind of hum/sing

ti-i--i-i-me, is on my side; yes it is! . . . . Ti-i-i-me, it's on my side (yes it is ba-beh!)

If anybody gives my a knowing look, I just switch to West-Aramac

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
another!!!!

if you are in an elevator with one other person, fart and say "It was you!" it may not be great but just to have one more!!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Burn The Witch]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
More things to do
Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
and my favourite

[edit on 8/11/05 by obiwan15]

CTFU!!!

And I LOVE "When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again.""

[edit on 12-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Get in a full elevator and turn with back to the door facing everyone..........

go to the back of the elevator and once again face the back corner...

If elevator music is playing, ask the person nearest to you if they would care to dance with you.

When your an old granny (like me lol) hop in the elevator and grin at everyone saying.....I hear that sex in an elevator is special... who wants to join me... watch everyone jump off at next floor....

start moaning about how hot it is in the elevator and start stripping off clothing slowly... this ones great, they have no clue how to react....

pick up the phone and demand room service to the elevator.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
On the public transport bus or in an elevator.

Standing in the middle of the bus, clutch your right hand to your right ear leaning to the right as if you are listening to an ear peice....

"Blue team this is Razor..... I am in position....flash and clear on zulu!!!"

or ...

"Blue team this is Razor....coming up on position ...now" looking at who is just about to get on the bus "BLUE TEAM. RAZOR It's AN OLD LADY" or what ever the person is getting on the bus.

Then get off the bus.

It's quite exciting...all a rich tapestry really.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ELEVATOR RAVE!!!

Boo-ch-boo-ch-boo-ch-boo-ch-boo-ch-boo-ch... E-AW-DO-DA-DE-DA-DE-DO boo-ch-boo-ch-boo-ch...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

start moaning about how hot it is in the elevator and start stripping off clothing slowly... this ones great, they have no clue how to react....

This one I think only chicks could try, if a guy did it he'd be arrested, slapped or slapped then arrested.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimholt

Originally posted by Mayet

This one I think only chicks could try, if a guy did it he'd be arrested, slapped or slapped then arrested.

LMAO! I shall try it and report the reaction I got

Mayet and Grimholt, U have me in tears over here!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Don't forget this one....

BOOM.....HEADSHOT!!!!!!

BOOM....HEADSHOT!!!!!

I CAN DANCE ALL DAY!!!!

(if your not sure about this classic do a search on FPS_Doug)

new topics

top topics

join