It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US vs China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First of all i am an american, but an educated one. I know my stuff and i have good sources of information.
1. The US airforce would demolish chinease factorys to build weapons, proccess food, and that would detroy thr back bone of their ability to wage war.
2. Like other people have said, embargoing china would greatly hurt their food supply to their civlilians as well as soldiors
3. Thhey have more men, thats a given but as long as we out tech them as we always have in every way(space,missles, navy, air force).
4. The american spirit is so strong u wouldnt even believe. evr1 thinks we r all greedy, fat, obnoxious self centered people.. well ur wrong! america is about money but we worked so hard to achieve what we have in so little time thatin time of peril out citizens would unite in defense of otu country soo fast ur head would spin. We care about the liberation and freedom of all peoples of earth.. andits true believe it or not.
5. Our soldiors go through some of the most ruthless, advanced training in the world. Our armyis well i mean well trained.
6. Last but lnot least... Nukes we have 4 ohio class submarines positioned off the coasts of china and russia as a deterent. Each one carrying 32 missles and eachone breaks up into 5 smaller ones wit different targets (trident d-3 missles, they are first strike weapons) thats 160 nukes and thats just one sub this isnt encluding out silos, ships, planes, and allies. with nukes alone china would be taken out in 15 mins

My government has some probloms some people are right, but what country doesnt have gov probloms? Bush is the wrong man for the job but dont ever underestimate that might of the US army.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
First of all i am an american, but an educated one. I know my stuff and i have good sources of information.
1. The US airforce would demolish chinease factorys to build weapons, proccess food, and that would detroy thr back bone of their ability to wage war.
2. Like other people have said, embargoing china would greatly hurt their food supply to their civlilians as well as soldiors
3. Thhey have more men, thats a given but as long as we out tech them as we always have in every way(space,missles, navy, air force).
4. The american spirit is so strong u wouldnt even believe. evr1 thinks we r all greedy, fat, obnoxious self centered people.. well ur wrong! america is about money but we worked so hard to achieve what we have in so little time thatin time of peril out citizens would unite in defense of otu country soo fast ur head would spin. We care about the liberation and freedom of all peoples of earth.. andits true believe it or not.
5. Our soldiors go through some of the most ruthless, advanced training in the world. Our armyis well i mean well trained.
6. Last but lnot least... Nukes we have 4 ohio class submarines positioned off the coasts of china and russia as a deterent. Each one carrying 32 missles and eachone breaks up into 5 smaller ones wit different targets (trident d-3 missles, they are first strike weapons) thats 160 nukes and thats just one sub this isnt encluding out silos, ships, planes, and allies. with nukes alone china would be taken out in 15 mins

My government has some probloms some people are right, but what country doesnt have gov probloms? Bush is the wrong man for the job but dont ever underestimate that might of the US army.

new topics

join