It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern Switzerland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Last night while sitting on a friends balcony, I observed a craft with colored lights flying over us. I would have discounted it if not for its remarkable speed, which was about ten times faster than any aircraft I had seen that night. I pointed it out to my friend and he looked up to see it, about five seconds before it disappeared. Just like that, it was gone, its lights went out and it vanished in the middle of a dangerous valley for flying at night without any lights, especially without lights. Has anyone heard anything about UFOs over switzerland recently?

xaos

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey man where is Billy when we need him?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me if what I saw was a ufo? Any experts on aerial phenomena? NICAP members?

XAOS

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ciao xaos!
Io vivo a Pedrinate faccio parte del CUSI! Ti va di raccontarci il caso?

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My bad, sorry I`m american, I would speak italian, but in all my years here I have not picked it up. Im at a boarding school. The only parts I understood were ciao and vivo. Sorry. Maybe a translation?

XAOS

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Last night while sitting on a friends balcony, I observed a craft with colored lights flying over us. I would have discounted it if not for its remarkable speed, which was about ten times faster than any aircraft I had seen that night. I pointed it out to my friend and he looked up to see it, about five seconds before it disappeared. Just like that, it was gone, its lights went out and it vanished in the middle of a dangerous valley for flying at night without any lights, especially without lights. Has anyone heard anything about UFOs over switzerland recently?

xaos
What colour had the lights? I saw something allmost the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by michelebugliaro
Ciao xaos!
Io vivo a Pedrinate faccio parte del CUSI! Ti va di raccontarci il caso?

Michele ! Another european on ATS ?!
your are from italian speaking swiss ?

XA
S : I've asked yesterday about your story to a couple of news-lists in based in europe about UFO and secrets. I wait for an answer.

Nans,

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I know it's unfair to make some ad for a website of someone you know, but this site talk about UFO's and military secrets.

The book cant be found in store, but there are may articles from this study in english on the site :

www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

Sorry, I've done my favourite error (why these buttons are so close !)...

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Ace

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
years ago i saw something similar to your description
but i cant tell what it was doubt i will ever know what it was

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The lights were blue and white, though memory is always funny when involving UFOs.

Tell me what you find out Nans. It will be intresting to find out if the thing I saw was really a UFO. It will have been the first UFO I would have seen since first grade, though I doubt that what I saw then was a UFO, I`ll write about it in my blog.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ciao xaos!
I live in Pedrinate, and I'm member of the CUSI! Wouldyou like to tell us more?

top topics

join