It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Christians Sinners By Their Very Nature?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think so--we make God out to be a control freak--perhaps so we have a viable reason to become one ourselves (another common way of 'sweeping' under the rug). Instead, Christ presented to us an example that we all can follow--with abilities we have truly been born with--it is not domination that is our goal, but UNITY.

Amen...I definitely believe that God has set a plan of action for this universe...the Big Bang whether you think God created it or it just happens means the universe is on the move.

All of life is about movement. We we try to do something that is not ourselves out side of our boundaires then we grow stagnant. I see it all the time with drug addicts that I work with. The fruit of the tree of Knowledge or drugs ... both are things that people ingest to be something other than they are...

Like your thinkin - - - - We eggs have to stick together

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good points Egg Mundane.

Every religion wants tolerance and acceptance for who they are, but are not willing to tolerate who others are.

I think the people who strive for tolerance by not tolerating others are perhaps not even true followers of their own faith.

God presented us with different faiths as a learning experience for us on how to tolerate eachother, never fully devulging all the truth into any 1 faith, but spreading it far and wide.

All the kings horses and all the kings men .... . . . . . . . . .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join