It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniels Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just had a realization. If you read daniel 12:4
But oh daniel shup up the words of and seal the book, until the time of the end: many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased.
it appears that this is a observation from Gods point of view of people running around like mad. I know of the traditional interpretations about modern travel but this thread made me think
www.abovetopsecret.com...
SHe feel as if time is compressed and things are moving faster. What if daniels vision was actually The world seen from heaven. Because time is moving faster here on earth than it is in the spiritual dimension that to God and the angels it actually looks like a fast forward movie with people buzzing around at 1000 miles per hour. pretty interesting huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Look See, a more perfect word:

Many shall go about here and there, and then shall knowledge increase.

And thou O Daniel, shut up these words, and seal the book to the last time. Many shall go about here and there, and then shall knowledge increase. So I Daniel looked, and behold, there stood other two: one upon this shore of the water, the other upon yonder side. And one of them said unto him, which was clothed in linen, and stood above upon the waters of the flood, How long shall it be to the end of these wonderous works?

Ye and except those days should be shortened...

Ye and except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the chosens sake, those days shall be shortened.

And except that the Lord should shorten those days...

And except that the Lord should shorten those days, no man should be saved. But for the elects sake, which he hath chosen, he hath shortened those days.

one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day

Dearly beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day. The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise, as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward, and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.

God Bless

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I am trying to speculate is the reason why we are having increased storm activity and wars is becuase God has compressed or sped up time. All of these events such as Katrina, rita, iraq war, tornado, earthquakes, tsunamis, are really supposed to occur farther apart than they do. It is like world events are a VHS tape and somebody is making the tape run faster and faster.

new topics

join