It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets call out John Titor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

initially using the username Timetravel_0 before switching to John Titor. It is therefore possible that "John Titor" is a pseudonym, perhaps derived from Timetravel_0, plus a terminal r as in timetraveller. "Titor" may also be a shortened version of the Ukrainian surname Titorenko

So maybe Titor isn't even his last name.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
John's story was an interesting read i must say, and some of the stuff is spooky, and you know with the state of the USA at this point in time with company's like RIAA etc and politicians taking backhanders an bribes hmm who know what Russia will do in few years time, cause I'm sure people in USA are getting bit annoyed now as they wake up from sheepleville.....

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

01/29/01 12:25 (about the future) 238
((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

Seems like Titor will be proved false on this one, and we should not have to wait to long to see so. The Olympics in Turin are not to far off.

I am impressed with this guys ability to tell a story though.

How crazy would it be if by some weird coincidence that these games were to be cancelled.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

01/29/01 12:25 (about the future) 238
((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

Seems like Titor will be proved false on this one, and we should not have to wait to long to see so. The Olympics in Turin are not to far off.

I am impressed with this guys ability to tell a story though.

How crazy would it be if by some weird coincidence that these games were to be cancelled.

It would not be a coincidence, it would prove him true.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think he will need far more then that to prove him true; Would it make me a believer.....

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Titor was a fake, most of us acknowledge this by now, let it go.

On the other hand, for those of you who want to join in on proving him false....why not send me $100 while your at it??

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Im for finding the Easter Bunny ...... Anyone in Vermont able to look in the phone book for the Bunny family??? Hope you CEDE with the endevour. Maybe??? the wabbit is holed up some place with a 14 year old called John in the Vermont swamps???

Therefore ..... an AMBER ALERT should be put out at once to save the wabbit !!!!!

Time is of the essence!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Howabout, you give me the sawbuck, and I'll send you something from 2012, when I get there. Really.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey now, quit jumping on my monetary band wagon. I am the one who wants the ...errr...would use the money for scientific study of the titor phenom.

So, if you ask for money in this thread...please forward it on to me and my team of researchers!

- One Man Short

[edit on 13-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Almost a month now and my PayPal® account is as empty as it was before my scam attempt...errr...scientific exercise!

Any takers..anyone...how abour $39.95?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
here's an idea... how about someone from this site finding some decent ways to create another titor hoax. stay with me here. so someone else starts posting everywhere and saying that they're john and left something in our time so he's back. then we start saying all kinds of stuff that gets us crazy amounts of attention. this way the idiot who posed as john in the first place will come forward because he can't have the attention he wanted so badly taken away. that is of course if we all live through the end of next month... you know since the horrific civil war is coming...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
an interesting idea to be sure, but I think I'll save my dough. The reason Titor is supposed to be chosen was his grandfather was part of IBM, yes? He comes to 2000/01 for a vacation/ check up on his slip up of spilling the beans. All it means JT writes on BBS from Europe. So you need to build yourselves one of GE's time machine from the schematics, travel to '74, give gramps the money to move to belgium or wherever. Then no john titor would ever be chosen at all. Ahhh I love TT theories! Considering I write this in the summer of 09, no Civil war yet ,but lookin mighty close!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by seeker-phi]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This takes faith to believe that John Titor was telling the truth when he said he was born in 1998. I think he was a 30 year old from the present time who was making the whole story up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join