It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falluja WMD horror scoop aired tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.rainews24.rai.it...

This is a very serious message.
Tomorrow morning the italian news network RaiNews24, at 7,30 italian time, will air worldwide a shocking 20 min. video with the definitive proof of large WMD use in Falluja battle.
This is not for the fainted of heart. Abu Ghraib looks like a kindergarden. Journalists I know from inside the network told me they worked in absolute secrecy to make all this possible, and they're risking their jobs and maybe their life. Keep in mind they work at the top news network here in Italy, public TV, closely watched by the govt.

Anyway, please dowload the video: it's the english version at low resolution. And please distribute it widely: America needs to know.

Love

Cornelia

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Anybody check out the video?

I can't watch it right now, but I'd be interested to know if it lives up to the hype.

I've heard people claim the US used napalm and gas in the city of mosques, but I think those are likely exagerations. I wouldn't be surprised if our military used tear gas or incindiary rounds, those are common tools in the arsenal. I would be surprised if they used nerve gas or nuclear weapons. Those tools are almost as dangerous to the user as they are to the enemy. This is the real reason they are not widely used by conventional militaries, they're not worth the risk.

It also wouldn't make sense to use napalm in a city environment. It doesn't burn hot enough to destroy concrete, so it would have no effect on the hideouts of the resistance. It might have some use in the shock and awe department, but no moreso than a tank round demolishing a minaret, I would think.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Full use of napalm, phosphorus bombs, something called "AK something" and also unknown chemical weapons.
Images of children and woman and elders burned to death with their clothes still untouched. Civilians with melted flesh. Witnesses from the US Army speaking the truth at the cameras. Full footage of shooting at children waving white flags. Red crosses on houses. Black crosses inside mosques. And more.

Abu Ghraib scandal is nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I tried to download it, either the site is being flooded, or the link is down.

Images of children and woman and elders burned to death with their clothes still untouched. Civilians with melted flesh.

Sounds alot like the 'Highway of Death' in the first Iraq war.

[edit on 11/7/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Try right-clicking it and save file/link as, Im watching it right now. Not sure what to make of it yet.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by shire19]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why at 7:30 in the morning?
Is that US time, or are the Italians just trying to hide it from people

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

I've heard people claim the US used napalm and gas in the city of mosques, but I think those are likely exagerations.

I don't know... I'm watching the video right now. It shows animals dead with out injury, people with their faces melted off but their clothes are undamaged. I don't know what would cause this but it pretty scary.

I remember listening to a radio show a while back who spent a lot of time in Iraq.
He interviewed people in Iraq early in the war. Iraqis were happy about the invasion. Even familys who lost members in the attack said it was still better than Saddam, some even said they were going to name their baby "Bush".

This all changed after the attack on Falluja. The attack on Bahgdad was precise and effective. The attack on Falluja looked more like a carpet bombing.

If you have the stomach for it you should defiantly watch the video. It brings up many questions as to what went on in Falluja.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Total propaganda piece. Michael Moore would be proud! There is not one single shred of evidence to support the baseless claims made in the film. This is hardly "Journalism", more of a video editorial with alot of speculative opinion, little else. Also, there is obvious manipulation of the video to support the claims made by the producers of the film.

I understand that people are upset that there have been civilian casualties in this war. NOBODY, citizens of the US included, strive for innocent people to die. But what are we to do when the enemy uses innocent women and children as shields? Where is the outrage that these terrorists are sacrifgicing innocent people to wage their unholy war? Why must this be the fault of the US?

Here is what is scary aboput propaganda, "Full use of napalm, phosphorus bombs, something called "AK something" and also unknown chemical weapons.
Images of children and woman and elders burned to death with their clothes still untouched. Civilians with melted flesh. Witnesses from the US Army speaking the truth at the cameras. Full footage of shooting at children waving white flags. Red crosses on houses. Black crosses inside mosques. And more." This guy actually believes what he is posting here, unequivocably without question.

I saw the exact same video and only saw images of napalm as recorded during Vietnam, there is no video of any napalm in Iraq. There is absolutely no video of any phosphorous bombs whatsoever. The "AK Something" that he is refering to are the AK-47s that Iraq children are firing at US troops, thus designating them as enemy fighters and also no use of chemical anything at all... no video proof to substantiate ANY of these claims. Images of people burned to death certainly are rpesent in the video, however, said video lacks any context to what happened or how. I could simply film some people that died in an ordinary house fire and make the same unsubstantiated claims about how they died. The clothes, however, were hardly untouched... many had clothes burned right off of them... something that fires and explosions do regularly to it's victims; still no proof of anything. Melted skin? Not really, burns yes... of the high temperature variety. There is absolutely nothing to establish that any of these casulaties are/were civilians.

Shooting at "Children" wavinf white flags... Now this is such a stretch it slays me. The video shows a man and three teens running along a road, the man is waving what appears to be a flag. A second later you hear gun fire in the background and the party continues to run down the street. Nobody is hit, nobody is killed and it is impossible to determine if the gunfire was directed towrd those on the road of if it was part of fighting taking place in the area. Again, a disingenious presentation of the video completely out of context.

Like I said before, this is a film that would make Michael Moore jealous. Apprently he isn't the only one able to manipulate video to grandstand over a cause. I wouldn't waste your time watching it, unless you're of that particulr mindset. If you are looking for a film to portray factual evidence of what this one is claiming, this is WAAAAAAAAAAY off base.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well, kozmo, you definitely watched the first 5 minutes of the video then dropped it.
this video is made by professional journalist of the italian public network, like the BBC.
so please argue, but don't talk about what you didn't watch.

the "ak something" was written by me... I'm just a normal person, so I didn't remember the exact name. if you watch the video, maybe you'll understand the word better than me.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see...

Personally I hope this video gets widely distributed in the US.

People here need to see what their government is actually up to.

The neocons and their supporters will tell you we need to sink to the moral level of terrorists in order to fight them. People ought to see what this means in practice.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
NOBODY, citizens of the US included, strive for innocent people to die.

Then you dont know much about Mankind and its Human nature.

Anyway, I wouldnt put it past the US Gov't to do something like this, wheter it be for testing purposes or frustration to clear places quickly.
They did it in Vietnam, why not Iraq?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I watched about 15 minutes of it, THEN I dropped it. There was really no point in continuing as it was painfully obvious that this was not going to be objective journalism - but rather subjective posturing on the part of the producers. I am not questioning the "Professionalism" of the cinemetography... it was obviously done by professionals giving their personal opinions. That is the difference here... many are presenting this video as being "Proof" that the USA did this or did that, yet this film fails to prove anything. It is an exercise in subjective propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see...

Personally I hope this video gets widely distributed in the US.

People here need to see what their government is actually up to.

The neocons and their supporters will tell you we need to sink to the moral level of terrorists in order to fight them. People ought to see what this means in practice.

Very, very sad, indeed. Sad that people are not able to use their logic and reasoning faculties to to read between the lines. Like this poster, I also hope that this video is widely distributed, so that it may be debunked as it should be. Reasonable people will see that there is no proof of anything, other than war is horrible and people will suffer and die needlessly! Where you lost your credibility was with the use of the word "Neocons." Apparently (As it is now obvious) you are an anti-war, anti-republican person, which is fine. However do NOT let that cloud your judgement or pre-empt your ability to THINK.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's video of area bombing attacks using whote phosphorus - and pictures of the results. It's kinda hard to argue that this is somehow just an artifact of "anti-American bias", unless you're claiming that this video had a Spielberg-esqe special effects budget.

For the record, I am not particularly concerned about my credibility with the contemptible cretins who support this war and this administration. As far as I am concerned they are the "enemy" as much as any bug-eyed Jihadist fanatic.

[edit on 11/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

NOBODY, citizens of the US included, strive for innocent people to die.

Then you dont know much about Mankind and its Human nature.

Anyway, I wouldnt put it past the US Gov't to do something like this, wheter it be for testing purposes or frustration to clear places quickly.
They did it in Vietnam, why not Iraq?

There is certainly no bias from this poster - nice avatar! I rest my case!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Somehow you are able to tell that this is not just Phosphorous, but White Phosphorous???
Come on! Please, let's exercise a little intellectual honesty here, K?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OK. please explain to me what else looks like that, and does damage like that.
Next I might tell you that the Earth is round and that water flows downhill, ridiculous, I know...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
dis video is pretty much BS. one i hear white phosporus which has many applications involve smoke canisters to hide from enemy fire. why use dat eh? i seen Marines who throw the canisters to run across the wide road to get away from enemy fire. also the beginning no doubt dis guy is trying to compare to Vietnam to Iraq with atrocities. another part of the video where they say they use phosphorus looks more like flares from C130 gunships. u can see how much flares be coming out of the C130 gunships to protect itself from SAMs. another part of the video is the bodies where many are decomposed. dat dont mean much. remember dat Iraq is under the 130 to 140 F heat so just cause the bodies are badly decomposed while the clothes on them are ok dont mean chemical weapons are used. after all the Marines and Army were sent in without their protection gear if chemical weapons were heavily used. and finally i like the ending part of the video which has the titled underneath dat says "Fallujah THE HIDDEN MASSACRE", where it shows an Apache video killing 3 men, dis video dont show in the beginning where one of the men took out a missile launcher and put it out in the field. dis video instead shows only a partial where the Apache justs kill the 3 men and the end. dis is no doubt an anti war video only.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I saw the exact same video and only saw images of napalm as recorded during Vietnam, there is no video of any napalm in Iraq.

This is correct.

There is absolutely no video of any phosphorous bombs whatsoever.

This is incorrect

Here is a photo of a WP bomb from 1921. photo
If you go to 18:10 in the video you can see the same thing in Falluja.

There is absolutely nothing to establish that any of these casulaties are/were civilians.

I would say the children and probably those not wearing things like bullet proof vests were civilians.

The video shows a man and three teens running along a road, the man is waving what appears to be a flag. A second later you hear gun fire in the background and the party continues to run down the street.

If you go to 8:25 in the film you can clearly see them lower the flag and run the other way.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There is certainly no bias from this poster - nice avatar! I rest my case!

Sorry but I can't seem to find the "bias" your talking about in my post, I did not say these events actually happend, I said I wouldnt be suprised IF they did.

Any corrupt politician (or most politicans in that case) wouldnt think twice to push that lil' button that causes the death of innoncents if it helped them advance, they wont see the damage it causes anyway.

None of us know what happens behind those curtains and you can't proof that it didnt just as much as I can proof that it did.

About the Avatar:

For all you know I could have put it there for the sheer comedy of it.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by shire19]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join