It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dan brown,washington,freemasons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was listening to Dan Brown the other day and he spoke a little bit about his new book. The story will take place in Washington and he added that the mystery could be deeper that we can imagine.

I spent a few minutes doing some researcha and i found this book titled "The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C." and it explains a lot about this "mystery".

www.amazon.com...

-relop

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
?

What does it explain and how is it related to Dan Brown's upcomming book? Please add a little more of an explanation to this discusison.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think what he's getting at is how Washington DC and Indianapolis, IN is laid out with the streets lined up as symbols. Some say a Goats head in Washington and a pentagram etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You might check our "Secrets of the Widow's Son " by David A. Shugarts.

I've only read part so far (just got it) but from what I've been able to find about the upcomming Dan Brown book so far, it would seem to be very close to the mark.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I stumbled on this link a while back and now I'm seeing in all kinds of places leaking the same information on the upcoming Dan Brown book. It sure seems that everyone who is already sick of "explaining" away Washington DC "curiosities" will only get even more sicker in the near future. (I myself love the curiosities.)

www.darkprotocols.com...

new topics

top topics

join