It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security patrols to prevent beheading revenge attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"HUNDREDS of security forces patrolled tense streets in the Indonesian province of central Sulawesi yesterday to prevent revenge attacks after assailants wearing black veils beheaded three Christian schoolgirls and seriously wounded a fourth. "

news.scotsman.com...

I am not sure if this has been previously posted, but thought it was important to give it some air. How can the world allow this type of thing to happen?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
that is sick what a bunch of cowards to do this to H.S. girls

i hope that they catch those animals and make them suffer i am very upset over this

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How can the world stop it? We can't unless the 'world' wants to and most don't want to do anything.

This type of thing happens all of the time and we turn a blind eye. It is sick and barbaric but so are many other things that happen. Not condoning what has happened, merely speaking the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Sick absolutely sick

WTF is wrong with people? How can you make a decision to do this to another person?

And when are they going to catch the bastards? Their punishment should be decided by the parents.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Would the world ignore this if it were reversed? What would happen if Christians were beheading Muslims? Would there be more outcry? Is it PC to allow this to happen to Christians?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here is a picture of one of the victims.

Originally posted by SimonGray
Terms and Conditions of use of the AboveTopSecret.com and BelowTopSecret Message Board(s)

By using these domains, you agree to the following:

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Images of or links to gratuitous gore and/or mutilation are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 7/11/05 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The first post in this thread is invisible, as is another post by the thread-starter. This is because the thread started made a post with a photo of a young girl with her head ripped off. Far too gruesome. The user is thus on Global ignore until we can remove the pic.

Apologies for the inconveinence, and please, don't interrupt this thread by discussin this gi-ing or commenting on it, just continue the discussion as normal, with this as a copy of the opening post:

thread starts
Poster: Thermopolis
"HUNDREDS of security forces patrolled tense streets in the Indonesian province of central Sulawesi yesterday to prevent revenge attacks after assailants wearing black veils beheaded three Christian schoolgirls and seriously wounded a fourth. "

news.scotsman.com...

I am not sure if this has been previously posted, but thought it was important to give it some air. How can the world allow this type of thing to happen?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My god, what is the matter with these people.
Are they nothing but animals (IMO)-school girls!!!!!

Sadly, I suspect they are people who claim to be Muslims.
I say claim, because if one reads the Koran( the bible of Islam) nowhere does it say to behead little girls.
I will go further, that nowhere does it say to gang rape a woman/girl who does not wear a head scarf-forget name(reference to France's current issues).

For what little I know of the Koran, it says directly or indirectly, women can be land owners and business owners. Read it where it talks about Mohammad's wife-a second marriage for her-keeps her land and business.

These animals are no better than Christian animals who bomb abortion clinics.
They claim that doctors are evil for committing murder (abortions), yet turn around and murder themselves. The bible says to love one another. Forgive and forget. Turn the other cheek.

The sad realization-to me- is all religious texts basically say the same thing, be good, love ,honor cherish. Yet more murder and horrors are committed -in religions name-than any other.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is a very sad state of affairs but the world is full of abhorrent acts, it has been going on for centuries and certainly the current age has it’s far share. All things happen for a reason. I believe we cannot lose sight of that. Simple, cause and effect.

The challenge for us is to figure out what the reason is. I trust that events such as this are meant to act as a wake-up call for all of us. We have to find a peaceful way of healing the world and healing ourselves. We haven’t as a global society taken on board the cruel and demeaning things that humans perform on each other. We often just turn a blind eye. So, violence increases and we do nothing – what is the effect of that on the world, on society. Perhaps it will take ever increasingly shocking acts such as this to wake us up. But look at how many people have responded to this post. Seems we have a long. long way to go.

top topics

join