It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll-Planet "X"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sorry, just skipping off topic a bit with this post:

Whilst I clearly know what you meant by it cmdrkeen - this trick of language struck me as really funny.

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
So no, Planet 10 does not exist in my mind.

Err, wouldn't you have felt it by now.

(sorry, but there is more in the same vein - Planet X does exist - Evidence ? Well I saw [a] Planet X out at the weekend in fact ).

[edit for sp]

[edit on 25-1-2005 by 0951]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
The true reason why the planet is called X, is because, for all practical purposes, it is shaped like the letter X...

What...? Explain to me, how that can be. Your religious website didn't make sense. Could I get a laymen's term explanation, please? Thanks.

Originally posted by 0951

Well I would hope so!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sure planet X is right after Planet W

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
The true reason why the planet is called X, is because, for all practical purposes, it is shaped like the letter X...

What...? Explain to me, how that can be. Your religious website didn't make sense. Could I get a laymen's term explanation, please? Thanks.

Originally posted by 0951

Well I would hope so!

sure,
In a nutshell, what the world believes to be the city of Jerusalem is actually not what the bible says is Jerusalem. If you read the manifesto at the bottom, it will explain the difference, at least I hope it does. The actual temple that Solomon built is located at the base of what we call the Menkaure pyramid. The dimensions of the foundation stones fit perfectly. Scripture says that the city became desolate due to the wicked ways of the Israelite and was seized and conquered by Nebuchadnessar's army. It also speaks of a time of rebuilding and refreshing. The declaration of the Israeli state in 1948 was a false fulfillment and self fulfilling prophecy. To this day the Jews are still lost without a shepherd. This has been kept secret until now, now being the fulfillment of time God has allowed to have the people's eyes blind. But even now, as I slowly expose this to Jew and non-Jew, there seems to be a gradual awakening. Quite excitng to say the least.

Planet X, is written in scripture as well. In Isaiah 2:2 and Micah 4:1, it says that in the last days that the mountain of the Lord's house will be established on the top of the mountain. This will descend upon the Great Pyramid, which scripture calls Mt. Zion, the holy mountain.

blessings
Steven Joseph Christopher

[edit on 25-1-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
kinda like this.....

[edit on 27-1-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If, by Planet X, you mean the possibility of a Pluto-size planet in the Kuiper belt or the Oort cloud, or the newly found "Sedna" (although I wouldnt call it a "planet"), the answer is yes.

If, on the other hand, you mean "Nibble-you" or "Wormwart" or some planet that has an elliptical orbit that brings it to the inner solar system every x thousand years, the answer is no.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I dont think it exists, if we see other galaxies then why cant we see planet X unless its the size of a rock....

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Because, if Sitchin and others' hypotheses are correct, we can only see it from the southern hemisphere due to its inclination to the ecliptic. And only for a part of the year that it is not obscured from view by the sun / the night side of the planet facing the wrong way.

For all those saying no - how much of Sitchin's evidence, or Martell, or Velikovsky, or McCanney have you looked at?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Maybe there was a "planet" X observed by the Sumerians etc. but its surely gone now.

How about this planet x originally being a perticalur large/bright comet, bright enough to impact the ancient people and write stories about it?

Comets have highly elliptical orbits and can travel between the Kuyper belt and our inner solar system. I suggest the option, that the path of this comet was semi-stable, that there was indeed an allmost regular periodicity for some time, but that it slowly went out of sync, caused by our own planets or other Kuyper belt objects send it somewhere else or even smashed against some other Kuyper belt object ???

I am very excited about the many microplanes sized objects we are now discovering in the Kuyper belt, wich probably extends all the way to the Oort cloud, These are the resources we need to slowly and gradually grow our civilisation towards the nearest stars , don't need a fancy warpdrive, just a thousand years and a few generations of resource scavenging humans will simply grow towards them.

Naturally, building some particle beams from the rocks and planetoids found along the way, will help to bring in faster the next waves of pioneers and materials. Ideally we would send some small, light and fast nanoswarms ahead to prepare the way and do the terraforming of planets around other stars in advance.......

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What are you considering planet X ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join