It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait it's a flying Rod!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
O.K I have come across a site now that claims to have caught on videotape "flying Rods", (yes you heard right) or thingees in the sky that float in the air but are not insects, planes or ufos, they are simply Rods, and are visible to the naked eye however look quick cause it will pass you by in a flash!

Read this: MIDWAY, NEW MEXICO - 03.05.1994

On March 5, 1994, Jose Escamilla videotaped sixteen minutes of UFO footage in broad daylight nine miles south of Roswell, New Mexico.

He thought this would be the only UFO encounter he and his family would ever have.

MIDWAY, NEW MEXICO - 03.19.1994

Fourteen days later he captured something on videotape that would forever change his life. He discovered something flying in the skies that just didn't look normal.

At first he thought they were insects flying close to the video camera. After a number of tests he found out they were not insects. He found out they were not birds.

Instead he discovered something that will forever change the way we accept reality.

They are called Rods. And they are appearing everywhere, all over the world.

I don't know what to think about these rods things. I have viewed the footage which can be found below, (click on Rods videos and dvds).
www.roswellrods.com...

Here is much more interesting information about this unknown recent phonomenon click on slideshow at the top to see pictures.
www.roswellrods.com...

I don't know if this guy is just out to make a quick buck through selling these videos or if he's legit. The video footage does make me wonder a bit if Rods are real and the slideshow is pretty convincing but the fact that this guy is selling his evidence and other people's evidence is very fishy to me. Smells like fish not Rods to me. Anyone else have any opinions?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
some of the videos seem to be bugs but with some i can't really tell. he used to have more videos on his web site. one was a military video of some rocket launcher shooting off several rockets and you can clearly see one fly by this was some very high speed stuff because the rockets were going very slow but the rod was faster. his web site seems to have gotten smaller and worse.

i want to see his cd thoughand i will buy it sometime soon

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wish I could get a ride on one of those rods.

Edit: I didnt mean it like that.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Vassel]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Aren't rods just something that appear when you have long exposure settings?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I can tell you pretty damn definitively rods are nothing to bother with. Cameras mess up, and blurr, and things look odd. I would highly suggest everyone post on Umbrax's links, because, in my oh so humble opinion, not a second more deserves to be spent on these things.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So then all these things are camera blurs? How can you be so sure? If they fly by very fast then obviously you will get a blur in pictures because the camera can't focus on it. I think they are some sort of energy orbs or maybe vortex's to other dimensions. This could be very real, if there are UFO's then I believe there could be these things too. Sorry call me gullible and crazy.

top topics

join