It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones true black magic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My imagitive side runs deep sometimes. So I was thinking what could be the darkest secret skull and bones/illuminati could have? Well after watching Criss Angel and searching ways to debunk is magicness I found some sight talking about learning the craft of magic or more so tapping into some sort of spiritual powers in yourself or other. So I mean after seeing that Criss Angel I said to myself well heck no one can bust that guy floating about and climbing walls..so maybe.

I don't know anybody ever think of the true Holy Grail or black magic like this? Something they kept secret from people for obvious reasons. Imagine if you sat on immortal powers and you didn't know of them just because over the years you were programmed by the elite. Or it could be just demonic powers like Hiram Abiff had the secrets to use demons in war etc.
I mean if each soul had god like powers than you could just turn into a ball of chaos so ritual would be needed. If it was demonic powers I guess you pay in the end hmmm. Its all interesting stuff I mean all the crap I have seen with egypt and osirius also the old carvings that look like space ships,etc. I guess we will never know without trying but would love to hear thoughts on this questionable subject.

Also I started to touch on this with George Bush. What is everyones honest opinion about him? Is he really evil? I see all his ties and makes me think that is just the surface. I have had feelings he is involved with things much deeper. Thoughts?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hiram Abiff had the power to use demons in war?

Where did you read this?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
My imagitive side runs deep sometimes. So I was thinking what could be the darkest secret skull and bones/illuminati could have? Well after watching Criss Angel and searching ways to debunk is magicness I found some sight talking about learning the craft of magic or more so tapping into some sort of spiritual powers in yourself or other. So I mean after seeing that Criss Angel I said to myself well heck no one can bust that guy floating about and climbing walls..so maybe.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by japike]

First off, you can't compare magic on t.v with secret societies. Its a completely different thing. I would know I used to practice magic. What you see on television with Criss Angel and David Blaine is fake. It is all staged. Magic is an illusion that uses ingenious methods like sleight of hand to create the illusion of something disappearing, floating, changing into another object, and reappearing.

Do you know how David Blaine floats so high? Its staged, welcome to hollywood. He performed a simple levitation known as balducci levitation (which im sure u can find in google it is leaked all over the net). Then he edits the audiences reactions. Then it cuts to a staged scene where he is pulled up by wires. The crowd reaction is added in later, and the wires are made invisible with video editing. Really magical eh?

I couldnt answer ur other questions. What exactly are you trying to ask?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There probably not doing anything more than filling a brass bowl full of strawberry juice. Now what could be wrong with that?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Perhapse they were talking about the study of Kabbala.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
there are great differences between magic and Majick or Magick. Magic as has
been mentioned is illusion and for the sole purpose of entertaining the watcher.

There is a Magician in Las Vegas that , when we were going to see her several years ago, always started her show with a statement something like this.

" If I can only perform 1 bit of magick, it would be to make all your troubles
disappear for the next 2 hours." " And now to my first Illusion."

I enjoy good stage magic. especially when done by a person that can bring
the wonder and enchantment out.

That said, there is no such thing as "Black Magick" there is only magick and its
practioners.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Greetings stalkingwolf

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
there are great differences between magic and Majick or Magick. Magic as has
been mentioned is illusion and for the sole purpose of entertaining the watcher.

Actually the root of this word, comes from "Mag" which means "Priest", or from the word "Magi".

The "ck" at the end is unnecessary, for the determining of the difference between the common modern mere trickery that people call "magic", and authentic Theurgy and Goetia(real Magic).

And in my opinion, the "ck" at the end is a bit annoying.

Anyway, back to the subject...

I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Zionism/Nazism, Goetia and Black Tantra.....

See this thread:

gnosiscentral.com...

..."In Germany at that time, before WWII, there were many Gnostic sects that operated under various names. Some of these were converted into black lodges by the trickery of demons, others disappeared, some are just in secrecy... Hitler, like Wagner, Krumm Heller, Goethe, Benjamin Franklin, and many others were apart of one of these ancient sects.

Any Boddhisatva can fall like Hitler, that is why Samael always says that the path is dangerous and terrible. That is why we, who are asleep, must be even more careful of the trickery of the black lodge.

About the Skull and Bones society, that has become almost a generic name of a degree of ancient freemasonry. Many offshoot sects have branded themselves with that cryptic name. Really, the skull and bones is the symbol of psychological death
(of the ego), that is all. The symbol and degree originated with the Knights Templar, who, in the beginning were Gnostic and totally positive, but like many other sects, ended up degenerating"...

Regards

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Tamahu]

Cug

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Zionism/Nazism, Goetia and Black Tantra.....

What could you possibly see as Goetic about Skull and Bones????

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

What could you possibly see as Goetic about Skull and Bones????

I think the only thing Skull and bones reeks of are spoiled little rich kids, most of whom would never even be able to graduate without their parents' money. The conspiracy theorists around here give them way too much credit.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Zionism/Nazism ...

Wha?

You do realize the two are incompatible, no?

This is the intellectual equivalent of saying
"I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Christianity/Satanism"
or
I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of military/intelligence"

DD

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think the only thing Skull and bones reeks of are spoiled little rich kids, most of whom would never even be able to graduate without their parents' money. The conspiracy theorists around here give them way too much credit.

I think the same..

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dedicated_Dad

I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Zionism/Nazism ...

Wha?

You do realize the two are incompatible, no?

This is the intellectual equivalent of saying
"I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of Christianity/Satanism"
or
I'd agree that the Skull & Bones Society likely reeks of military/intelligence"

DD

No its more like saying I swear to God, I am an atheist

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Most of these idiot Nazis don't even know they were created by the Zionists.

And they also work through the Skull & Bones Society.

It all = "Black Lodge" of occultism.

They have infected and/or infiltrated almost every social, political and religious structure in the world at this point in the Kali Yuga.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

...Nazis ... were created by the Zionists ...And they ... work through ... Skull & Bones Society. It all = "Black Lodge" of occultism. ... They have infected and/or infiltrated almost every ... structure in the world ..."

Mmmm-KaaaAAAYYY.

Don't want to get in trouble for a one-line post, so all I can say is "Thanks for clearing that up!" I'm beginning to think the AFDB is not such a bad idea after all...

DD

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What this?: www.afdb.org...

Or this?: zapatopi.net...

Whatever.

I don't waste alot of time trying to convince skeptics.

Look into it for yourself.

Or don't.

Truth is, independant of what anybody thinks.....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I don't waste alot of time trying to convince skeptics.

Believe it or not, I'm really not much on the revisionism that usually passes for history. I refuse to be silent for political correctness at the expense of truth, or at least rational thought. I tend to question a lot of things, and am pretty open-minded about things for which I haven't the knowledge or experience to make a rational judgement.

Freemasonry is something in which I *am* well versed, probably because I started with a very strong bias against it. Only after much research and rational thought did I come to the conclusion that it was not only harmless, but in fact something GOOD -- to which I'd like to belong. Since joining, I've come to understand that it is actually among the best and most benevolent institutions ever devised by Man, in spite of (or, arguably, because of) all the nonsense that is spread about it.

Being in a position to know -- as opposed to suspect or suppose -- the truth about Freemasonry, I have a hard time being kind to those with delusional beliefs about it.

EDIT: It has been called to my attention that the preceding, as written, was likely to leave a different impression than I intended. When I said "I have a hard time being kind to those with delusional beliefs about it." I meant that I find it difficult to be kind, not that I don't think I should be kind.

A more accurate statement would be "...my human weakness makes it a challenge for me to be kind to those who ignore all evidence and insist upon clinging to their delusions. Ignorance is curable, I am living proof. Should I ever cross this line again I would appreciate being called on it.
Thanks for listening -- We now return to our regularly scheduled bickering...
:/EDIT

Truth is, independant of what anybody thinks.....

Aye, Exactly.. See the previous paragraph. Truth is also invariably logical on some (although sometimes obscure) level, and can eventually be supported by some actual, verifiable evidence.

Can you show me any sort of logic regarding how Zionists "created" Nazis?

Can you cite any documentable evidence whatsoever -- bearing in mind that "what anybody thinks" is by definition *not* evidence -- for this assertion?

I eagerly await your response, with my eyes, ears and mind wide open.

DD

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Dedicated_Dad]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In true British style insult, I will now take off my glove and slap this group called Skull and Bones in the face. With a leader like we have now and such a silly comic 2004 Election year with Long Devil(Kerry) and Temporary(Bush). The all seeing magnito_student will now refer to Skull and Bones as Numbskulls and Boneheads from now on. Please spare me the tearing out my tongue by its roots, throwing my intrels over my shoulder and all that yadda yadda ss(secret society) stuff. I spit in your general direction and watch as you are dismantled, just another silly arrogant group of evil wannabe gods(Genesis 3:22) that blows away with the winds of time.

All in good time....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
...With a leader like we have now and such a silly comic 2004 Election year ... will now refer to Skull and Bones as Numbskulls and Boneheads from now on. ...

ROFL!
You are now, officially my hero of the day.

One really must ask: If the goal of Numbskulls and Boneheads (
) is to take over the world, wouldn' t they be able to find SOMEONE at Yale who doesn't look like Herman Munster and can (a) eat a pretzel without supervision and (b) pronounce the word "nuclear"?

Either way, I think I'll be able to sleep tonight...

DD

Edit: Botched a smiley

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Dedicated_Dad]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Most of these idiot Nazis don't even know they were created by the Zionists.

And they also work through the Skull & Bones Society.

It all = "Black Lodge" of occultism.

They have infected and/or infiltrated almost every social, political and religious structure in the world at this point in the Kali Yuga.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Tamahu]

What are you talking about??

The Skull & Bones Society at Yale is a college social club that some students join. Your other points are very unclear, and your argument seems to have no basis.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Skull and Bones have nothing remotely to do with black magic or any other type majic. The Skull and Bones may have something, little at best, to do with Satanic worship, but that is still speculative. The Skull and Bones is mainly a ceremonial and ritual-like society of power brokers/players/elitist. Money and position is the preferred used calling card here, not black majic.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join