It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else watch last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The movie "Category 7- The End Of The World"? Well, I did and it is in a two part 4 hour total time movie. 2 hours last night and to be continued next Sunday at 9pm EST. Well, let me tell you if you did not see it. It is almost identical to the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". The theme is just about a carbon copy of that movie. I am just wondering how some producer can get away with such a close dulicate of another movie. But, I guess they are copyright covered by the different name. Anyways, it was pretty good. I will watch the nex part on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It was just OK, I don't like how they made it in to Revelations, and continued it.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
It was just OK, I don't like how they made it in to Revelations, and continued it.

Yeah, niether did I. :shk:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I watched it also (missed the first 1/2 hour because I came out a bit late from work) and thought it was pretty good. I hate the "To Be Continued" stuff... got me too into it then all of a sudden it ends. What made it worse is that the preview for next week looks good too.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I lost two hours of my precious ATS time watching that silly movie:shk:

I could have made better special effects myself, but thats just my opinion.

I like to opine

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I watched the first 20 min. of this and that's all I could stand. The camera work was jerky, and the plot was spotty at best. Then there was the obvious set-ups when they wanted to kill someone off. First for no reason they have these 2 goons in France acting like idiots. Of course they die and by then you were glad to see them go. I almost died laughing when they showed the two geologist or whatever they were, standing on top of Mt. Rushmore. Come on! Their quick zoom in to these obvious pawns gave us the instant conclusion that they were doomed.

And then there was something about how the new head of FEMA some how used to date the only scientist who knew how to stop the storms. I've seen better plots on On Life to Live.(Not that I watch that) That was it for me. I went down stairs and watched Desperate Housewives with my wife. At least that was entertaining, and I could have saved my self some time if I would have listened to my wife when she told me the movie looked dumb.
Even though they started off the movie by making France surrender, I still couldn't watch it.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
if I'm gonna watch the second half tonight or not. Jury is still out for me. Too off the wall for me too. Although, I need a few good laughs, so I may just tune in.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Whho was it ? cause maybe it was carp cos the actors.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the second half. After being up for 4 days straight (for who knows what reason) with only about 6 hours total sleep. I just hung out here on the board most of the night and then went to bed only to get about 3 hours sleep. What was the outcome? Anyone watch? :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join