It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obtaining Radar reports (Michigan)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I touched on this a little in someone elses thread but this is the third time I saw something unbeliveable in the sky. Like a bbrillant ball of light floating the last two times I saw it it had the same looks to it and moved very slow and floated. Nothing like a ship or craft or saucer. Anyway whatever it was I would think it would have show up on a Radar report? This thing was pretty close to the ground to and vanished behind a building at the GM tech center in Warren Michigan.

Anyway is there a way to look up Radar reports online? It was aprox 10:30 I guess a range of no higher than 7000 feet estimate only.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Call your local FAA and ask them if they have seen any anomalies in your area. Don't tell them what you saw though; if thay ask you what you saw, that could be an indication that they saw something. Maybe not, who knows?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ohhh I am gonna call em!
I wonder if they are 24 hours.

I would think anomalies would show up on radar right? I mean its all some sort of ecltromagnetics isn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Call your local FAA and ask them if they have seen any anomalies in your area. Don't tell them what you saw though; if thay ask you what you saw, that could be an indication that they saw something. Maybe not, who knows?

lol...the faa doesnt care. if a ufo gets reported to controllers, we dont even file a report anymore. we direct the person reporting it to the national ufo reporting center, or local authorities, or both.

as far as i know, video of radar sectors is not available to the general public. you might see if you could gain access to it under the freedom of information act, but i doubt it. it probably falls under national security.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
ohhh I am gonna call em!
I wonder if they are 24 hours.

I would think anomalies would show up on radar right? I mean its all some sort of ecltromagnetics isn't it?

most likely not...most radar is secondary these days. that means that we are only seeing the information that the aircraft is transmitting to our scopes. we do still see some primary, which is basically radar bouncing off of objects, but there are so many primary targets out there most of the time, that something strange wouldnt even be noticed.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh that sucks! Big time! Cause whatever this is it is for sure odd! I don't know wht or how but next time I see it I am gonna take it on. I mean good bad whatever I got know the truth to what it is. I hope its like Jesus or Mary and not some demon alien looking for my soul :Z

Mod edit: quote from above post

[edit on 7-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Japike,
Why do you always look as things you can not explain as angels or demons? Maybe the thing you saw, it was trying to show you something?

What ever it was, it does not want your soul.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I donnu next time I will go closer and see. I just had crazy premonitition on alien=demon thing but I would think it could be positive thing to. I just don't know what. I mean you can call it a UFO yes but at the same time this was no saucer looking object it was unbelieveable I mean the light/glow and the feeling I got (maybe just excitement) and also how it floated very elegant, but heh every since I was a kid and saw something like this I felt I would always find the truth no matter what risk I take. So yes in deed I for sure next time I see it will go after it (not in a bad way). I think I will see it again I mean I swear every time I go in deep deep thoughts this thing is like bam floating. There is a huge part of the story I have left out about things that have lead up to this point but for know I think its best just to talk about the experiences.

Mod edit: quote from above post

[edit on 7-11-2005 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

join