It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I lke to look at the sky and over the past few months i have noticed more UFO's around. does that mean anything or is it coinsidence (i think i spelled that wrong).

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah really! I had this whole premonitition that aliens=demons which are eveil and you choose god or them as aliens will rep. satan. I donnu anyway tonight is the third time I saw something I don't really wanna belive it was a bad thing but it was a brillant light it was a very odd glow to it. I am not talking about a ship or saucer or anything of the nature it was just like a big ball of twinkling light. So this is the third time and I chased it this time as I was driving er well followed it cause it was so low to the ground anyway there is this building aprox 8 stories high I would say it looked to go behind it and where the building sits is gated so I just went off to work. Anyway it is something and it is driving me nutty! Anyone ever seen such a thing or heard of such a description? I thought these were orbs until I saw those various pictures which were nothing like this light ball I have seen.

Anyway angels?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Robna, can you describe the UFOs you are seeing? This may help us answer your question.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I totally know what you mean!! This is the reason that I joined ATS--I have never seen or believed in any of this stuff.....

A couple of weeks ago I did the same thing you did...we chased the light down and it got bigger...but yes- it is a giant twinkling object in the sky....the weird thing is it disappeared and then we saw this black--impossibly fast aircraft circling around....it flew so close to us that we could see that it was black underneath with one light on the front. It made no noise and then turned all of the lights off as it flew towards the city...then it reappeared at the altitude of a normal plane seconds later and flew away.

top topics

join