It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHANGE STATIONS NOW - Category 7: End OF Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
CATEGORY 7: END OF EARTH A FULL LENGTH MOVIE ON CBS I beleive. (Channel 5 where I live but probably different for you) Looks awesome. Check it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
sorry don't watch tv whats it about thou?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its a movie on right now. Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be an actual warning.

I don't get CBS so I will be missing out on this one.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh brother, i just managed to pry myself away from my seat too..

I thought this was it!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okay. After all that excitement I sure hope somone is going to give us a movie report - ie., more than a review.

Cuz I'm not watching it either, but I am most interested.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
rawr, I would record it but I didnt set up my WinTV yet or w/e... by the time I do the movie will be practically over lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Okay. After all that excitement I sure hope somone is going to give us a movie report - ie., more than a review.

Cuz I'm not watching it either, but I am most interested.

Here's the ZapIt link...

Just found this....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
STARRING BARBRA Streisands =queen of the illuminati--Husband
Now, I will really watch!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
DANG I missed it! I was wanting to watch that. I hope it is on again. Let me know how it was.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I watched it last night and came to the conclusion that it would've been better to catch up on some sleep. The special effects were less than impressive and the acting was worse. As for the science behind it, I'm no weather expert but a tornado taking down the great pyramid of Giza -COME ON!!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok just out of lets see what they are going to do with this movie I watched. It was beyond cheesy. And the worst part is that part 2 is on next Sunday.
Toward the middle part of the movie they finally gave some explaination as to what could have caused all of the storms but it justs starts out with destruction and not even believable destruction at that.
Plagues - ok lets talk plagues. Aren't "plagues" supposed to more widespread than a dinner banquet? And why are these poisonous frogs not behind glass at this convention? I won't even try to explain the flies.

Don't waste your precious time on this one.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

Don't waste your precious time on this one.

I'm with you on this show, DDay. Cheesy is a compliment to this poorly thought out show. I'm glad episode 11 of Rome is on next Sunday so I won't be tempted to watch the second installment.

I thought the height of silliness was the same rock, blasting several times toward the screen in the destruction of the pyramids, was the epitome of cheapness. I mean, c'mon... not even Wiley Coyote cartoons are that bad.

What was CBS thinking when they decided to show that at prime time?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
For those of you that didn't see it... don't feel bad. You didn't miss anything. Category 6 was a bad movie. I didn't think it could get much worse until I sat through 2 hours of Category 7 on sunday. I'm not going to say anything about the movie in detail for those that wish to watch it at a later date. But lets just say I think the Godzilla movies were more realistic.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
B class film effects and the story line was, well, silly.

You didnt miss a thing- I'm going to pass on part II

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the info guys.

I won't waste my time. Would have done tho, without the heads up.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
CATEGORY 7: END OF EARTH A FULL LENGTH MOVIE ON CBS I beleive. (Channel 5 where I live but probably different for you) Looks awesome. Check it out.

"Awesomely BAD", actually. Folks that I know who saw it gave it the same kind of review as Indy -- you get better science in your average Godzilla movie.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Good.

So I didn't miss anything

I could tell by the previews it was going to be uh....less than perfect....but I still wanted to see it. Looks like I should be glad I missed it.

new topics

top topics

join