It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lil about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello all, i am from sydney australia. i have been looking at this site for quite awhile and i am looking forward to contributing where i can and to learn a lot more from the people involved here. I am amazed at how much in depth knowledge some people here have on different subjects. i am a national manager for a security company, married with two kids. anything else you would like to know, just ask!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thank you mirthful me. i am really looking forward to going through the different threads and increasing my knowledge. i will go over the tutorials and help threads asap.
Thanks again for the welcome

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
kurios, welcome to ATS. There is a lot of information on ATS. Have fun, I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks Umbrax. i also look forwarding to reading your contributions to ATS. there is some seriously smart people that contribute here!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome Kurios! and hello from Melbourne

Although I am not so quick to post on the regular I am learning so much from the members here, there is much to gain and nothing to lose ... except maybe your tolerance for mainstream media

Looking forward to reading your opinions also,
enjoy

[edit on 7-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Welcome the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome imjaded and spitting cobra. i have to learn how you can get the great pictures in your name section!. i have learnt very quickly that this site is addictive and i am really enjoying going through the different threads

new topics

top topics

join