It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO Any of You Feel the Urgency?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
siriuslyone,
I'm probably about your age and yes, I have been feeling like that for about a month now.
I have this overwhelming feeling that I can't explain.
It's like I'm getting too much information and trying to sort it all out.
Sometimes I will just listened to my stereo and play music that goes back to the 60's and seventys and that seems to calm me for some reason.
It's like it takes me back in time.
A time that was calmer, peaceful and happier.
I have this feeling of dread , like something is about to happen, major, and I don't know what it is.

I know what you mens, the music helps..
Did you notice thay SAW all this coming back then and wrote it into a song, especially Dylan..Our hippie days were just a percursor to what we were trying to do.Stop the inevitable with PEACE signs and love, not knowing no force can alter it..

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would suggest following the lunar calendar, which is what the mayans used, and is incredibly accurate...relating to the motions/cycles/rhythms of the universe.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Shoktek,
Where can we find a this calendar and what can be gained from following it?
Do you use it?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Twenty- thirty years ago, children developed much more slowly than they now, not only in the physical, but in the emotional and pyschological. Twenty years ago, infants would barely open their eyes in their first month or two, as they developed, today babies are born with a strange and fascinating alertness and awareness that out rivals what we experienced in the past. Puberty seems to start alot sooner in this present time than it did about twenty years ago and the urge to start and live life as their own person is happening earlier too.

I don't question that such things are happening, but your time frame is way off. The changes in human development you mention were already documented some twenty to thirty years ago and there has been little change since then.

Concern has been expressed that an early onset of sexual development among girls could be related to the current epidemic of childhood obesity and its associated comorbidity at these ages.1 However, the median (mean) age at menarche for all US girls has not changed significantly in 30 years with a shift of only 4 months in that period. Only 10% of all US girls, regardless of race, start to menstruate before 11 years of age. Girls in the United States are not gaining reproductive potential earlier than in the immediate past in regard to their menstrual status. Non-Hispanic black girls, however, exhibit a 5.5-month earlier age at menarche than 30 years ago, and they do have an earlier age at onset in their Tanner stages20 as well. There are no suitable comparative data for Mexican American girls from previous decades, so it is not possible to make an assessment if menarche in these girls is earlier or later than in the past.

pediatrics.aappublications.org...

Actually, the cultural changes over the last 15 years have been quite small, compared to the changes that happened in the decade from 1961-1970, which can be attributed to the coming of age of baby boomers, and the decade from 1981-1990, which coincides with the introduction of crack coc aine into the inner-cities. One might argue that methamphetimine has had a profound effect on American society, but that effect has been somewhat slower and more diffuse than the crack phenomenon of the eighties.

[edit on 2005/12/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Actually, there could be a natural explaination for the feeling of "time speeding up".

Theres alot of information available on frequency harmonics, and experiencing time lapse with various vibrations in specific Khz. It is said, by adjusting the frequency a person is perceiving can alter time and perspective. As I understand it, frequency harmonics are even used is the medical field to treat psychological problems.

Anyway, It is said (I haven't verified it personally) that the renosant frequency of the Earth has been rising. For the last recorded century, the renosant frequency of the Earth was always 7.8 Hz. This is why the military based radio communications on 7.8 Hz. In recent years, the Renosant Frequency of the Earth has been recorded to peak over 11 Hz. Thats 3.2 Hz Higher than normal.

Can this frequency jump in the Earth's vibrations be partially responsible for the speeding of time?

www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Unbrakable, on page 6 of this thread I posted something simlair but I didnt have a link.... as i said I believe this is why perception of time is changing along with maybe our actual pyschical environment too... good find

Elf

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sorry, Coeixist, if I repeated what you already posted. I went back and re-read your previous post and your's is much better detailed. The "resonant frequency" theory seems to be one of the possible culprits for the feeling of time speeding up then, which we both agree on.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Unbreakable,
Hey is ok is a long thread to read all of anyhow....and I posted it on pg5 not pg6 as i said lol... and its MischeviousElf the avatar is meant ot represent Coexist (all faiths & people as one in peace)..

Thanks again for the link, and the thread to the author,

Regards

Elf.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join