It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

DO Any of You Feel the Urgency?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I used to pray and burn candles. I had an alter in the corner where I meditated and tried to bring everything into balance and somehow reflect light into a world that was filling with darkness, or what I thought was darkness.

In time I overcame that.

Now I have but one prayer, its really quite simple. "Thank you for my life."

I figure my life is the greatest gift I have ever recieved and its really kind of obnoxious to go asking for more. If I want more I can do it on my own. I can write and share with others the wonder of being alive. I can speak to those I share my life with and hopefully help them along the way.

We have but one true gift we can give to this world, the gift of ourselves. Everything else will fall away.

Odd thoughts, odd thoughts indeed.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy


I ahve never been into the alter trip..I just stay in a constant state of thanks to all White Light beings in the universe, as they are all working with this planet's hierarchy.
Imagine if you were a master of the hierarchy and you were told that you must follow the instructions form the most high g-d and you loved the humans so much,that bad things would HAVE to be, it would be a difficult mission?

odd thoughts indeed.....




posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
yeh, i felt like i would miss something, and i didnt get to sleep til 6am. all those hours, seemed like they flew by.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
yeh, i felt like i would miss something, and i didnt get to sleep til 6am. all those hours, seemed like they flew by.


Yes, I know that feeling,, Do you put things off like you never have before?



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Imagine if you were a master of the hierarchy and you were told that you must follow the instructions form the most high g-d and you loved the humans so much,that bad things would HAVE to be, it would be a difficult mission?
odd thoughts indeed.....


Flowers love the sunshine but its the rain that makes them grow.

Horrible things happen in this world but they teach us all of a higher purpose. Somehow we swear that such things will never happen again and each of us grows and understands and comes closer to the light.

Bad things are the lessons which make us stronger and more understanding. Pain will teach you more then all the happy moments of your life, combined.

Wupy



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yes both Krissy and I have been feeling this rather strongly and its getting more day by day. I feel more theres a heaviness a real doom. so does she, we talked about it the night before last. We keep getting the feeling like we just want to get out of town.

Its like a "waiting" just waiting , I thought maybe I had been on ats to long but its like everything sort building up and building up. I never get depressed and never feel "hopelessness" but i am at the moment, a kinda sadness that its not going to last. and fast.

Its like everything around me is happening to build up to a point a climax urgently and its a vortex all around me. I am standing there but everything else is rushing aournd me.

trapped and watching something powerless to stop ..but yet thinking somehow I can stop it... and putting things off...my word...I have and I don't usually. Its like I can't make a decision till after ..but "after" what?

is like Im waiting for a huge loud clap like thunder and all hell to break loose.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Mayet]



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Yes both Krissy and I have been feeling this rather strongly and its getting more day by day. I feel more theres a heaviness a real doom. so does she, we talked about it the night before last. We keep getting the feeling like we just want to get out of town.

Its like a "waiting" just waiting , I thought maybe I had been on ats to long but its like everything sort building up and building up. I never get depressed and never feel "hopelessness" but i am at the moment, a kinda sadness that its not going to last. and fast.

Its like everything around me is happening to build up to a point a climax urgently and its a vortex all around me. I am standing there but everything else is rushing aournd me.

trapped and watching something powerless to stop ..but yet thinking somehow I can stop it... and putting things off...my word...I have and I don't usually. Its like I can't make a decision till after ..but "after" what?


[edit on 6-11-2005 by Mayet]


It is as if the Universe is sending an SOS to the humans, but it may be a Mayday call, something is going on..
I can 'feel' other people like I never have before..
Have always been a helper, but where does one start?
There are so many in this country which I feel are in such dire straits, there is nothing I can do, but beg for White Light for us all..is the war in space going on as we speak?
IMO, the benevolent 'ones' are FED UP and MAY override our planetary hierarchy if need be, and I feel that is a big part of it.
Please tell me this is making sense?? I am automatic writing...



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
``

if you'll recall, a Terrence McKenna promoted his idea called
Omega Point &/Or TimeWaveZero

a few years back, when he was still alive,
and those few years before the millenium (Y2K)

the short of it is that as humanity & the planet are heading to an
event horizon=omega point-> and in this time all physics processes
and events & cycles of all types, including time itself will accellerate...

heres a site, & 2 general information pages with links & stuff.

fusionanomaly.net...
www.everything2.com...
(you might want to MUTE the 1st link)


some ppl think this theory/idea is just for stoners...
maybe thats the reason for the OmegaPoint, & the time & energy accelleration concepts, fell out of the pop-culture vocabulary.
Myself- -i'm actually mellowing out, all that frantic & hasty pace of life
i look back at as wasted energy...
about the only frantic energy that makes my body,mind,soul vibrate
is the act of consuming too much carbs or food...i get the nervous energy
muscle shakes from too much pent up caloric energy.
i often, jog-in-place to burn or shake-off the Glycemia distrubance

but, all that might just be my rationalizations. And whats really happening
is that the time envelope that we are wrapped in ...is vibrating faster,
like you feel it is



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow, there must be many geriatric folk here seeing how everyone is old enough to be my parent. I too have noticed and commented on the way things are speeding up. Even my work weeks are blending together, I usually groan through the first half while looking towards the second half.

I was wondering to myself if there is a reason for this acceleration of time. I came to the conclusion that it may be 'compressed time' more so than accelerated. Maybe we are able to perceive things more efficiently thus feeling like we are speeding up. In any case, I would like to add the feeling of anxiousness as well to the description.

As I sit here watching CLOSE ENCOUNTERS on tv, there is a thunder/lightning storm outside. I recall last year on this day we had knee deep snow. Strange times.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
[[[[if you'll recall, a Terrence McKenna promoted his idea called
Omega Point &/Or TimeWaveZero

a few years back, when he was still alive,
and those few years before the millenium (Y2K)

the short of it is that as humanity & the planet are heading to an
event horizon=omega point-> and in this time all physics processes
and events & cycles of all types, including time itself will accellerate... ]]]]

yes, I do remember I heard him say that on the art bell show..I was such a fan of his..thank you for the links,,he was such a genius, hope he is happy now,,strange cause of death--inoperable very fast brain tumor.



[edit on 6-11-2005 by siriuslyone]



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I feel the opposite, like St. Udio. More mellow, at peace. Although I am aware of something in the air. But more zingy than weighty.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Wow, there must be many geriatric folk here seeing how everyone is old enough to be my parent. I too have noticed and commented on the way things are speeding up. Even my work weeks are blending together, I usually groan through the first half while looking towards the second half.

I was wondering to myself if there is a reason for this acceleration of time. I came to the conclusion that it may be 'compressed time' more so than accelerated. Maybe we are able to perceive things more efficiently thus feeling like we are speeding up. In any case, I would like to add the feeling of anxiousness as well to the description.

As I sit here watching CLOSE ENCOUNTERS on tv, there is a thunder/lightning storm outside. I recall last year on this day we had knee deep snow. Strange times.


I do not know when being a geriatric is just call me an ol hippie.
Remember, us of that generation were trying to bring peace and we did have peace among us all.In the 60', one did not have to lock the door, ran a commune where anyone could stay as long as they were not on needles and helped.
All the great WARNING music was written in the late 60's and early 70's..
It is all now coming to pass...
Time compression sound lile a good theory..It is mainly the weather that is so freaky to me..



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
I feel the opposite, like St. Udio. More mellow, at peace. Although I am aware of something in the air. But more zingy than weighty.



Wish I could get to that point,,time will tell.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

0 Do you put things off like you never have before?


yes, i do. everythings been odd lately.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

0 Do you put things off like you never have before?


yes, i do. everythings been odd lately.


I understand, i am becoming an agoraphibic, not leave the house,,I have got to get some things done...geezzzz



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol, yup. ive lost my social life as well.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
lol, yup. ive lost my social life as well.


What social life? Mine is watching how much my dog have been eating, enormous amounts.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying. Life seems to have sped up to become this insane race. Every time I look at the calender I can't believe it is November already. The days are melting into weeks and into months.

People seem to be working harder for a lot less and trying to squeeze a lot more in to their day than they did before. Living from paycheck to paycheck, TV show to TV show.

However, there is an easy solution.

Take off your watch. Put away your calenders and diaries. Turn off the TV.

Do this at least once a week, preferably at the weekend.

It's time to take back time.....

It's time to take back our lives.....



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[[[[However, there is an easy solution.

Take off your watch. Put away your calenders and diaries. Turn off the TV.

Do this at least once a week, preferably at the weekend.

It's time to take back time.....

It's time to take back our lives....]]]

From what? I have tried all those things, and it did not stop time..
Usually Sunday is my day to do this. Have you found this works for you?



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
watch..lol...I dont own one.
Hey, my avatar has been abducted! Can't leave anything lying around these days.

I think this week I will note when and where time changes pace. This could prove interesting.



posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My wife gave me a real top quality watch last Christmas ...... Last two months Ive had to reset the time several times. Ive even had the batteries changed TWICE ..... but Im still loosing about 15 minutes every week.

Im a fanatic on keeping appointments and time keeping ..... I thought it was just my watch ..... but also my alarm clock(s) too ..... Time is definately going faster than my watches



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join