It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO Any of You Feel the Urgency?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am old enough to be most of your's mother, and I have lived through a lot of history.
Notice the posting have ramped up and how everyone wants/needs answers?
I have in the last few days, tried reading, watching rerun TV, listening to all my fave musicians, and yet I CANNOT stop what this is.
It is as if the planet has speeded up, the vibrations are more molecularly faster, there seems to be on peace for me but to sleep.
I am NOT a person who cannot while away days without number doing nothing, but this is no longer the case.These lyrics keep going through my mind.

Have You Seen The Saucers
(Paul Kantner)

From the release "Deeper Space / Extra Virgin Sky"

Have you seen the saucers?
Have you seen the saucers?
Do you know the people out there
Who aren't happy with the way that we care
For the Earth Mother.
Have you seen the saucers.
Tranquility Base
There goes the neighborhood
American garbage dumped in space and no room left for brotherhood
Have you seen our saucers?
See our lights in your western skies, California?
The rainbow skies
The government tells you another missle is flying
Have you any idea why they're lying to you?
To your faces
Did they tell you?

Your mother needs you, now she's getting old
Her face was pretty, but you let her go
Star children on the back road to salvation
Children of the forest, child of the woodstock nation
Have a care for the needs of your planet
Catch the dawn that once was there
First-born atomic generation
Open the door, don't you know what it's for
Come and join us on the other side of the sun

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
S. yep I've had the feeling that the other shoe/sandal is about to drop. But this is a cyclical mood for me anyway. Just the same iv'e been listening to my "Boston" collection for the last three days. hmmmm...

Take a chance on rock and roooooolllllll!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
S. yep I've had the feeling that the other shoe/sandal is about to drop. But this is a cyclical mood for me anyway. Just the same iv'e been listening to my "Boston" collection for the last three days. hmmmm...

Take a chance on rock and roooooolllllll!

been wearing out Ja,PF, ZEP, Wishbone Ash, Dylan, going through all of J.Geils..all my 500 vinyls are still good.
R&R used to work, but this is beyond R&R this time..imo..
hide

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well that would explain a lot for me

how long have you been having this feeling siriuslyone?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
well that would explain a lot for me

how long have you been having this feeling siriuslyone?

Approximately 2 weeks..I had a stranger knock on my door last week and he looked? like a hippie, and I did not open the door, shown a flashlight as it was dark and my car could not have BEEN seen.
I said 'can I help you, as I shown the light in his eyes' and he was REALLY bothered by the light..
He said 'Is your Mustang for sale" I said NO as madly as I could..I do not welcome visitors..I have a feeling he was a 'sent' agent and perhaps has left a monitor behind?
This was not the beginning, but it did not help my urgency.

you?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think thats a pretty song I would love to here it. im 28 and have never heard of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
I think thats a pretty song I would love to here it. im 28 and have never heard of it.

It is on the Jefferson Airplane album--Early Flight..
The music is wonderful..you can probably find an mp3 of it somewhere on the web.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey Sirius,

Yes I know what you mean about the speeding up of things. Objects and overall mass seems to move faster, almost as if someone is trying to speed up the film.

I have been having alot of # synchronicities as well. 1013, 23 but mainly 11:11.

I had a am power outtage last night as well. My mind was somewhat racing earlier in the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Hey Sirius,

Yes I know what you mean about the speeding up of things. Objects and overall mass seems to move faster, almost as if someone is trying to speed up the film.

I have been having alot of # synchronicities as well. 1013, 23 but mainly 11:11.

I had a am power outtage last night as well. My mind was somewhat racing earlier in the day.

It just seems like ALL the molecules that make up all objects and people are on a racetrack or on a fast forward tape?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I too know of the speeding up situation. It's as if my entire existence has gone into overdrive and time is passing far faster then it should be passing. Years now seem to be flying by in a timespan that used to seem like a month.

But then again Syr, it may just be us. I'm old enough to be the father of most members of ATS...and considering my ill spent youth its quite possible I am, but back to the conversation.

life seems to have become a run-a-way train and were all holding tickets to the ride and are waiting for the derailment and resulting disaster. The thing is, it may not derail, it may be stopped and we all get off the train and go our merry ways. I'm not counting on that, but hey, i'm still enjoying the ride.

Odd thoughts, odd thoughts indeed.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I too know of the speeding up situation. It's as if my entire existence has gone into overdrive and time is passing far faster then it should be passing. Years now seem to be flying by in a timespan that used to seem like a month.

But then again Syr, it may just be us. I'm old enough to be the father of most members of ATS...and considering my ill spent youth its quite possible I am, but back to the conversation.

life seems to have become a run-a-way train and were all holding tickets to the ride and are waiting for the derailment and resulting disaster. The thing is, it may not derail, it may be stopped and we all get off the train and go our merry ways. I'm not counting on that, but hey, i'm still enjoying the ride.

Wupy

As you and I know, when one ages, the time seems to speed up in our lives, BUT that is not it..
Does a week seem like about 3 days to you..??
I would love to hear from some whom this is NOT happening to..I want off the train..

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I'm old enough to be the father of most members of ATS...and considering my ill spent youth its quite possible I am,

Thank you mrwupy. Needed that.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ok hmm, i started having the same problem about a week ago i guess.

makes it hard to sleep.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am also old enough to be the mother of you all (most)
Thats a beautiful song.
By the way, i also feel we're on the eve of destruction.

I even had about an hours worth of prayers yesterday and for about a month now i have spent all my time trying to do something nice for others.
Not that i was evil before, but this is a lot of effort on my part to be nice and make things right with everyone. I really hadnt realized it till i read this thread.

Preparation? could be. I'm not sure. I like myself right now, whatever it is its good for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
ok hmm, i started having the same problem about a week ago i guess.

makes it hard to sleep.

Oh yes, like if you go to sleep, something you will miss or somehow you have to be on alert?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
at 26 years of age isn't it sad that I too feel it ?

An hour no longer feels like alot of time, seems like minutes to me now.
Every day I am surprised when the hour hits 1pm and I realize it's time for lunch (!) yet it feels like I just had my morning cup of tea moments earlier *sigh*

is this the kind of thing U speak of also ?

One thing I am not complaining about though is that the time I spend waiting for my baby to come back to me is no longer a big feat, it's actually quite easy to manage coupled with alotta sleep

What's there to stay awake for these days anyway ?

Just another thought, Ihave actually also been feeling the want (need?) to do more for the goodness of the less fortunate, I have thought more about God and religion also (I am not very religious) and also the future ALOT ... just things such as having children vice not bothering anymore etc ... and just when i found a man I could see myself having a family with *sigh*
What's the point ? I can barely bear to come to this site anymore for the news let alone even turn a TV on (haven't done that in a long, long time)

it's just so so sad.

The song "mad world" by Gary Jules comes to play in my mind alot these days ...

"I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very very
Mad world
Mad world
Enlarging your world
Mad world "

[edit on 6-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I am also old enough to be the mother of you all (most)
Thats a beautiful song.
By the way, i also feel we're on the eve of destruction.

I even had about an hours worth of prayers yesterday and for about a month now i have spent all my time trying to do something nice for others.
Not that i was evil before, but this is a lot of effort on my part to be nice and make things right with everyone. I really hadnt realized it till i read this thread.

Preparation? could be. I'm not sure. I like myself right now, whatever it is its good for me.

I am also praying and burning candles, all the positive I can do.
But I feel my karma is good, I just wish I could empath the upcoming events..
My body is used to vibrations from all the years of trances, but it feels like I am in a constant high vibrarion..My birds have returned and been singing at my windows..
Anyone who has any answers, please speak up..
So, my dear, let us keep on doing nuttin but GOOD..

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Try going to sleep with your earphones on night after night tuned to a talk station, just so i dont miss anything.
Thats me.
Its a good thing i am not currently working.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
at 26 years of age isn't it sad that I too feel it ?

An hour no longer feels like alot of time, seems like minutes to me now.
Every day I am surprised when the hour hits 1pm and I realize it's time for lunch (!) yet it feels like I just had my morning cup of tea moments earlier *sigh*

is this the kind of thing U speak of also ?

One thing I am not complaining about though is that the time I spend waiting for my baby to come back to me is no longer a big feat, it's actually quite easy to manage coupled with alotta sleep

What's there to stay awake for these days anyway ?

Personally, I think age does not matter at all this time..Makes your job easier, that is good.
I do sleep a lot, as all the news has death and destruction, perhaps that may be some of the reason, in that if we sleep, we do not have to be sad or feel the changes that are taking place..
Spend a lot of time with your angel, they grow up so soon..

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I used to pray and burn candles. I had an alter in the corner where I meditated and tried to bring everything into balance and somehow reflect light into a world that was filling with darkness, or what I thought was darkness.

In time I overcame that.

Now I have but one prayer, its really quite simple. "Thank you for my life."

I figure my life is the greatest gift I have ever recieved and its really kind of obnoxious to go asking for more. If I want more I can do it on my own. I can write and share with others the wonder of being alive. I can speak to those I share my life with and hopefully help them along the way.

We have but one true gift we can give to this world, the gift of ourselves. Everything else will fall away.

Wupy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join