It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this ever happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If iran attcked isreal or the other way round that would drag USA to attck iran russia would support iran and so would china europe and britan would support USA and isreal aswell as syria supporting iran all that could lead to WWIII

So could that scenrio ever happen if iran attck isreal or vice versa could that plummet earth into a nuclear war leading to a nuclear winter if not that a conflict which in the end kill humanity

[edit on 6-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I believe anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I doubt Russia or China would back Iran by helping them fight off the United States, but it is probable that both nations would help Iran with military needs such as supplying Iran with weapons. China and Russia would also probably use their political influence to pressure the US into leaving Iran alone.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I smell a young troll. We're all gonna die - all you need is one thread to express your views/fears.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I also doubt that when push comes to shove any major nation would support Iran. China and Russia are not going to risk their very existence by defending an Islamofascist regime like Iran's. That of course means overt support. Covertly, I can see both nations supplying Iran with weapons and other aid. Just look at all the Chinese and Russian-made weapons we found in Iraq. And a lot of them were brand new.

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
we have billions of dollars worth of economical cooperation with both Russia and China and for military so no they arent going to let U.S. storm right in even though there isnt going to be a war. Russia and China once again have the power to dismiss such attacks and of course bush cant resist among them. Mind showing me the link about iraq having brand new russian and chinese weapons and why would we want to buy when were already self sufficent?.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I also doubt that when push comes to shove any major nation would support Iran. China and Russia are not going to risk their very existence by defending an Islamofascist regime like Iran's. That of course means overt support. Covertly, I can see both nations supplying Iran with weapons and other aid. Just look at all the Chinese and Russian-made weapons we found in Iraq. And a lot of them were brand new.

I doubt China and Russia are risking their "very existence". To me, it seems as if the US would be risking their "very existence" if BOTH China and Russia would back Iran up by declaring war on the United States.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

I doubt China and Russia are risking their "very existence". To me, it seems as if the US would be risking their "very existence" if BOTH China and Russia would back Iran up by declaring war on the United States.

Then Australia, India, Pakistan, Japan, Britan and most of Europe would hail to the banner of the U.S.

I smell a world war ah brewin.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
let's not forget the Arab population who will back Iran without hesitation. To battle ISRAEL ? and the USA ? ... U know, it's scary we are actually discussing this

That is something I really don't need to see in my time here. spare me please

but yes, to answer the thread, I do believe it could and in all probability will.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
In my opinion I realize that terror threats are real. Where they were planned or not. But keep your eyes in China. I trully believe that in the future they will be the strongest nation and the learders of the NWO. Iraq is a big joke IMHO. A deterant perhaps. A manifested thing to destract what is really going on. I personally am afraid of China.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Originally posted by k4rupt

Then Australia, India, Pakistan, Japan, Britan and most of Europe would hail to the banner of the U.S.

I smell a world war ah brewin.

India and Pakistan against Russia and China?
I tihnk you have gotten them mixed up with some other nations.

You honestly think that Europe would join the United States side? Have you tuned your ears out to the criticism of European nations against the war in Iraq? France? Germany? Ring a bell? Even in England most Brits oppose the war in Iraq and Blair is definately taking a toll in the polls because of the support he gave to Bush. I think most Americans don't realize that Europe won't always come to America's aid.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'll just say that we need to appreciate living in these times, when the likelihood of nuclear war is less, if not non-existent.

top topics

join