It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's it make you feel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was thinking about the time I saw a UFO and how it made me feel. Then I remember when me and my mum saw one and I realised it made me feel the same way.

Is it possible that when you see a UFO/ET that there is something about them or in our genes that immediately makes us see them as (for lack of a better word) godly? This would explain why so many ancient civilisations that have depicted UFO's revered them and also why there are claims that they have created us.

Maybe they did lend evoltion a hand and programmed usto recognise them?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, I think it's from the whole awe of it all.

I mean seeing a UFO or at the most extreme an alien, I'd think it activates a primal instinct that makes you feel a certain way, like you described.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
When I am in spiritual deep thought I have seen them 3 times now. I just hope it is an Angel God Like energy and nothing bad. I think if it is bad it has nothing it can do to me anyway as I seek good. I plan to try to confront it next time. The last and third time I seen it it was amazing I wanted it and it was god like yes. We shall see. Someone call the cops if I stop posting for longer than 4-5 days :Z

Oh remember what I said about my premonitition of aliens can equal demons if you fear it than it can enslave you.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by japike]

new topics

join