It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? Why? Why?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And my Dad could beat up your Dad.

Great thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
And we'll respond by sinking your ships with our subs.

The U.S. can nuke every square inch of Iran 100 times over with missiles launched from our country...no need for ships.

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Who is "yours"? I have in no way any affiliation with Israel. Just because I said Israel has a greater military force than Iran you think I'm Israeli? lol

I did mention I wasn't hating on Iran didn't i?

I dont know but i just want to know why you think Israel would crush us just like that. I want some proof other than words which dont mean anything...

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by NR
And we'll respond by sinking your ships with our subs.

The U.S. can nuke every square inch of Iran 100 times over with missiles launched from our country...no need for ships.

And we can attack your troops and navy near Iraq with these missiles so need for us to go anywhere either.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by NR]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Who is "yours"? I have in no way any affiliation with Israel. Just because I said Israel has a greater military force than Iran you think I'm Israeli? lol

I dont know but i just want to know why you think Israel would crush us just like that. I want some proof other than words which dont mean anything...

Israel remains the strongest ally of the US. no?

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rock_the_spot

Originally posted by NR

and??? see this is whats wrong with people like you, dont know anything about military and yet keep talking trash and throw out your opinion acting like its right or it matters.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
And we can attack your troops and navy near Iraq with these missiles so need for us to go anywhere either.

So you think killing 10% of our military, or about 0.03% of our people, is worth getting totally annihilated? Yeah, right, that's a good tradeoff

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Originally posted by rock_the_spot

Originally posted by NR

and??? see this is whats wrong with people like you, dont know anything about military and yet keep talking trash and throw out your opinion acting like its right or it matters.

Im not talking trash, im just trying to discuss my point on why i think israels military is stronger than irans.

no need to get so uppity about it.

The Zionist movement in the US influences alot of what happens in the middle east. If Israel were to be attacked by Iran, The US will strike back with brute force. everyone knows that. no matter how many pictures of big missiles you brag about your country having in your posts.

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by NR

So you think killing 10% of our military, or about 0.03% of our people, is worth getting totally annihilated? Yeah, right, that's a good tradeoff

where else would we attack since your so close to us?
and how would you annihilitae us? by using nukes? storm right in and get throwned out by over 75 million iranians?

NR

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Im not talking trash, im just trying to discuss my point on why i think israels military is stronger than irans.

no need to get so uppity about it.

The Zionist movement in the US influences alot of what happens in the middle east. If Israel were to be attacked by Iran, The US will strike back with brute force. everyone knows that. no matter how many pictures of big missiles you brag about your country having in your posts.

your still saying the same thing, i want the proof if not than stop with your bs post k?.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
how would you annihilitae us? by using nukes?

Wow, you catch on really fast! Those missiles I showed several posts ago carry multiple independently-targeted re-entry vehicle warheads carrying thermonuclear weapons. A couple of those and every single person in Iran is dead as a doornail.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Due to a lack of any socially redeeming value...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join