It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Koresh--Manchurian Candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Waco massacre

Basically there was no need for that violence back in '93.

Also worthy of noting in this article--Hillary wanted an office higher than VP, never mind that the "First Lady" has no real function other than wife of the president.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Amethyst,
I not sure what point you're trying to make here.
I do agree the whole thing unfolded in a rather bizarre manner.

Could you flesh out your idea better for us?
i've often thought the official story lacked way too much detail

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think that Hillary and her bunch were trying to make an example out of Koresh. If you're a Christian (or you claim to be at least--I don't like Seventh Day Adventism because it's unscriptural), and you have a stockpile of guns (nothing wrong with that--Second Amendment right), and you have a dislike for the government, then LOOK OUT.

Let me hunt up some more links.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The whole Waco attack by the Fed's. was done to put the fear in the US population, IE, don't mess with the Government.

Koresh could have been taken at he gun range by the Feds but the Feds wanted to make a military attack an show them and us who is the boss.

Also there were a lot of no-knock raids by the Feds and police during the Clinton reign and several were at the wrong address and citizens died.

This alone is reason enough to keep Hillary Clinton from becoming President.

Roper

Roper

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Roper]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
The whole Waco attack by the Fed's. was done to the fear in the US population, IE, don't mess with the Government.

Koresh could have been taken at he gun range by the Feds but the Feds wanted to make a military attack an show them and us who is the boss.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. Obviously I don't agree with the beliefs of the Branch Davidians, but there was just no call for that kind of stunt that the feds pulled. :shk:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The feds killed were killed by friendly fire. They were all connected to Clinton and the Mena,Ark drug smuggling ops. to finance three covert wars
during the 80's. Afghan/Russian, Iraq/Iran, and the south american mess- fiasco with the contras. Friendly fire- whats that?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I think that Hillary and her bunch were trying to make an example out of Koresh.

I don't know about Hilary, but the ATF and the FBI certainly were trying to "wield" their "force." They almost pulled back a bloody nub in the process. The whole Waco incident was a travesty, and David Koresh was demonized.

The federal government has yet to prove one single allegation made agaist David Koresh or the Branch Davidians. Not one single allegation has been authentically confirmed.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Roper]

The guy jogged into town everyday. They could have gotten him at any time. The Feds just wanted to put on a "show," and they most certainly did. They showed how people's rights can be violated and the media play right along with it.

They tried to make Koresh look like some guy who was a "recluse." There is no way in hell that guy was a "Recluse." He couldn't stay out of people's eye range. He loved attention and being around other people. I actually met the guy on a few occasions when I was about 13-14 years old. I didn't really know him, other than passively speaking to him a couple of times.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join