It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor was French

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Did Titor get his information messed up while traveling back in time? Did he really mean that there would be a civil war in France that starts in 2005. And that it would flares up and down for 10 years? Could he have just gotten confused? Who knows what could happen to your memory when going back in time.

Have we been looking in the wrong place? Titlor could have gotten the event correct.. just not the country.

A car burns during clashes between French youth and riot police in the Paris suburb of Aulnay sur Bois, early November 3, 2005, in a seventh night of rioting. Street fighting, sparked by the deaths of two teenagers electrocuted while apparently fleeing police during a local disturbance, spread to other parts of the poor suburbs ringing the capital to the north and the east. (Victor Tonelli/Reuters)

French riot police patrol the Paris suburb city of Clichy-Sous-Bois during the third night of riots, October 30, 2005. Following the death of two teenagers, youths fought with police and set cars ablaze in the Clichy-Sous-Bois suburb.
REUTERS/PHILIPPE WOJAZER

Hot Zone: Rioters set fire to a warehouse in Aulnay-sous-Bois

Some Recent Headlines
The Fire This Time
Riots Spread Across France And Into Paris
French unrest worsens
French urban unrest hits new high
French Police Arrest 186; Paris Riots Continue for 10th Night

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Robin Leach was on FOX on Friday saying he thought France was descending into civil war, though I don't know how much an expert on France he is...

About John Titor, there are plenty of countries in civil war now, giving his prediction such wide latitude as switching France for the USA really makes the prediction so general as to be meaningless IMHO.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Information for guests and newer members:

The ATS John Titor Project

ATS Search Results: John Titor

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
About John Titor, there are plenty of countries in civil war now, giving his prediction such wide latitude as switching France for the USA really makes the prediction so general as to be meaningless IMHO.

I know, djohnsto. I would have to agree with you, but 2005 is comming to an end. And so far Titlor has been completely false/hoax.. we can't let it die just yet
so I had to try this idea out. This is happening(riots) at the end of 2005 and no one said anything about it, so I decided to see what people would say if I said maybe Titlor was a little confused.

Right event, Right time, Wrong Country.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmm, a potential problem with this is that titor has the cities being the ones siding with the Federal Empire, and the countryside being the ones that resist it. However, the immgigrants here are generally urban.

Then again, it might still work out, having the unassimilated and angry immigrants riot in cities, thus causing urbanites to accept heavy handedness from the gov, while the country-side, unaffected by the riots, rejects it.

Hmm, so Jean Ti-tour lives on an orange farm near marseilles?
Boom-air, zou are sooch a trickee deveel.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Hmm, so Jean Ti-tour lives on an orange farm near marseilles?
Boom-air, zou are sooch a trickee deveel.

Actually, that title I put for the thread isn't exactly right. Titlor could still be American. Maybe after France erupts into a full-fledged civil war, the United States (were Titlor lives) joins in to try and stop it.

After that, I guess the story could continue like he said...." Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States, China and Europe. The United States counter attacks........ "

[edit on 6-11-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
France-descending into a civil war??? I hardly call a crowd of immigrants in sporadic outbursts over a few days a civil war. Isn't someone being a tad melodramatic here?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Has France not surrendered yet????

Sorry anybody from France, just joking!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We traced his IP down to his home address.

Yes, really.

He was a college student in Florida.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

Florida is no where near France.

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel?s neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and it?s offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the middle-east is a part of what?s to come, not the cause.

Even if he did accidentally mean France, they had no civil unrest in 2004 surrounding presidential elections.

I do believe that this is not a mistake made by titor. The only mistake he made was fibbing to the world, because he was tired of the jokes about him being a 34 year old computer programmer living in his moms basement, and wanted to feel more important.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cival war!?!

How exactly will they go into civil war? Half the French army breaks off and joins the disaffected Muslim youth in the suberbs of Paris to fight against the state? Yes, of course, that's a very likely scenario.

Come on people, apply some common sense.

I can see why Titor might mix up Florida and Paris though, as they both have a Disney world. I'm always mixing them up myself. It is only the rudeness of the waiters and the quality of the wine which differentiates Paris from Florida. Oh, and less dolphins.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Florida is no where near France.

What?? Are you kidding me? I have to go look at that map again.

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away.

I only said he was wrong about the civil war happening in the United States. The war still spreads and all the other stuff he said about Russia, etc happen. He is American.. just messed up the country that the civil war stated in. He is still in Florida, etc.. none of that stuff is wrong.

Even if he did accidentally mean France, they had no civil unrest in 2004 surrounding presidential elections.

Yeah, I guess your right about that one. hmm...

I do believe that this is not a mistake made by titor. The only mistake he made was fibbing to the world,

I wouldn't really say he was fibbing to the world. Maybe a couple members of different forums.. but not the world. How many people on the street would know who your talking about if you asked them about "John titor"? I don't think many would have a clue who that is.

How exactly will they go into civil war? Half the French army breaks off and joins the disaffected Muslim youth in the suberbs of Paris to fight against the state? Yes, of course, that's a very likely scenario.

Could happen.

Come on people, apply some common sense.

FatherLukeDuke, we are talking about a time traveller from the future. Common sense left long ago...

He was a college student in Florida.

Byrd, that could only mean one thing, Titor was maybe taking some college classes while here.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by andpau66]

[edit on 7-11-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok I have an idea and of course I can’t be the first person to have this idea, so here it goes.

john titor says in 2012 he was 14 years old.

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida.

That would mean of course....he was born in 1998 right?

We as a community collect a $100 donation from every ATS member, and deposit it into a paypal account. That would amass quite a little sum...correct?

We then get in contact with john titor through BBS boards and what not, and ask him WHERE exactly he was born.

We then track down the titor family and their kid named John. We offer the family all the money in the paypal account to move to..oh say Germany or somewhere and sign a contract that states they will live there until the year 2013.

Then we go back to the writing of john titor and see how they have changed. If the text still says he was hiding in the woods of Florida opposed to the woods of Bavaria, then we know he was fake.

If the writings change and there is no civil war then we know he was real, and someone in his family CAUSED the war.

See where I am going with this. For a small amount of just $100 each...we CAN know the truth!

(I gave this topic a thread of it's own...felt it deserved that much...ummm maybe...oh well. www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[edit on 7-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The only thing i usually say upon this matter, is IF he was real, IF he was simply using a computer where that IP was located, IF all the chain of events that apparently occured, occured, the second JT arrived here, the timeline would be dramatically changed.

Its the whole ripple affect.

How many people do you think view this page?

How many people do you think know the JT story?

simply by hime mentioning civil war, the chain of events are altered, there has been election urest, but a civil war could begin in 2006 for al we know.

Hundreds of people who read the story, didnt live out there lives the same way as they would had the story not been there, which would have affected hundreds of other people. So simply by him saying even one word, the timeline is altered.

AND do you think that there arent any members of the US government watching this website? That would have likely caused a large ripple effect.

But its all speculative.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
The only thing i usually say upon this matter, is IF he was real, IF he was simply using a computer where that IP was located, IF all the chain of events that apparently occured, occured, the second JT arrived here, the timeline would be dramatically changed.

One thing though - didn't john claim there were infinite timelines, and that this one was slightly different to his own?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Exactly. he goes back in time, the second he steps out the time machine, the whole ripple effect would take place.

- JT walks past a woman who avoids him, she is 24 seconds later for work, causing her day to be entirely different.

- JT steps in front of a car, which stops to let him past, that driver turns left instead of right as that way is now clearer than it was had he not stopped to let JT cross the road.

- JT has a conversation with all of us. Would our lives have played out EXACTLY the same? had he not been here perhaps we would have got up and made fried eggs, burnt our hand badly, gone to the hospital. Our life would have been COMPLETELY different.

Anyway you get my point. Him being here could have rippled all the way through america, through the government, through washington, through allllllll the people who were going to start the chain of events that start civil war,and changed the course of their lives, even slightly. IF JT was true, then I would STRONGLY believe the above is true, but i would be inclined to say that civil war would not be stopped, only delayed.

Heck even without JT, maybe the student pretending to be JT, maybe the conversations he had happen to stop a civil war a civil war that was going to happen, (not to do with time travel at all) just by accident. LOL

new topics

top topics

join