It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of on-board one of the planes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't think it exists, but someone here said they found a video of it, but they never posted it.

Does anyone know anything about it? I wouldn't of thought there would be a video of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I smell "Disinformation" at it's best. BTW: We never even found out what was on the "Black Boxes" of those planes. Every plane has one. Never found of course. My son is also a pilot and I could explain alot of stuff that leads me to belive there was no plane hit the pentagaon. Speed, altimiter readings and angle of flight path when it was suppose to have hit. I don't believe any of it. One of the biggest conspiracies this government has ever pulled off IMHO. So, in saying that, I don't think it exists either.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The chances of him having anything like he describes are virtualy nil. if that kinda video was in the public domain then i think we would have heard of it by now. The fact he has no link does it for me

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

someone here said they found a video of it, but they never posted it

Convinient isn't it ?, i could say a lot of things which i can't back up aswell.

So this guy claims he has downloaded a movie with footage shot on one of the 9/11 planes... Sorry but that's just funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, as the US govt. tells us, Atta's passport survived a huge jet fuel explosion, and it's made of paper. If that's true then I'm sure a video diskette made of hard plastic would stand an even better chance, so this person's claim may be true after all. In fact, who knows...there may even be survivors yet to come forward. You'd be surprised what can survive if it supports the official story - passenger DNA, passports, you name it! But as we all know things like black-boxes are quite easily destroyed. Shame about that, eh...

[edit on 2005-11-7 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Was this a video of the plane that vaporised with little trace or one of the planes that destroyed an entire building in a big inferno that managed to weaken steel to structural failure?........suppose they did manage to find a passport intact, why not a little bit of plastic electronics!

just lucky I suppose that it did not get mixed up with the millions on tons of crap that came from ground zero...if it had, then it would have been destroyed along with every other scrap of evidence that existed :/

/end irony

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sorry but you have that wrong

Two of Mohamed Atta's bags are found on 9/11. They contain a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to “air tours” of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator, a copy of the Koran, Atta's passport, his will, his international driver's license, a religious cassette tape, airline uniforms, a letter of recommendation, “education related documentation” and a note (see September 28, 2001) to other hijackers on how to mentally prepare for the hijacking. [Associated Press, 10/5/01; Sydney Morning Herald, 9/15/01; Boston Globe, 9/18/01; Independent, 9/29/01]

link

The first clues were found in Atta's Egyptian passport, recovered by the FBI from one of his suitcases, which failed to make the hijacked flight.

www.911truth.org...

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
apologies for the needed edit, was a typo.......I meant to swear....btw as a censor is in place, can we swear; afterall there is a remove censor option? I am confused now after that link :/

I don't subscribe to the opinion that swearing is the result of a lack of vocabulary, and actually think it is a useful human initiated trait.

Anyhow back to subject; why would there be a video of the passengers released when so much evidence has been withheld? Something to do with the UK goverment trying to get through a ninety day internment perhaps? That is presuming of course that an 'actual' video is release. Propaganda anyone?

Jedi_Master I am that paranoid that I now disbelieve mainstream news sources.........shambles I know, but I will either be prepared for the truth, or will live a life trusting few......I make no presumptions about my sanity :/

edit - right nevermind shouldn't swear despite the censor, cool, wont happen again

[edit on 7/11/05 by Strodyn]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Sorry but you have that wrong

No need to be sorry, only the name was wrong.

abc news (cached)
FBI Combs Area

The FBI has been conducting a block-by-block "grid search" through devastated lower Manhattan, looking for the voice and flight data recorders of the two aircraft flown into the twin towers.

Investigators discovered the passport of Satam al Suqami, one of the terrorists aboard American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center.

I also found this little tidbit:

www.wecomeinpeacephysics.org
Following on from the Copernicus-like revolution in structural engineering since the formation of the Runaway Pancake Collapse hypothesis, scientists may have found a way to avert the potential for future disaster by utilizing another lesson learnt from the tragic events of 9-11.

The survival, intact, of Islamic evil-guy Satam al Suqami's passport, even after being immolated in a hellish fireball capable of destroying black-boxes which are designed to withstand such crashes, has spurred scientists to study the materials from which Saudi Arabian passports are made in the hopes of discovering a new, super-strong, fire-resistant construction material. Preliminary tests have apparently sent a buzz through the scientific community, as they indicate that the ability of the passports to withstand enormous temperatures is far beyond even the wildest speculation.

The office of WTC towers lessee, Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Enterprises, has apparently been in contact with the lab conducting the tests and has expressed interest in patenting the discovery. Already, one Swedish architectural firm has produced a design for the new WTC towers constructed entirely from the near-indestructible passports. The new tower design, affectionately named 'Passport Towers', is purported to be so strong that a Boeing 767 crashing into the side of the building would "simply bounce off".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
all i'm getting is a blank page for
www.wecomeinpeacephysics.org...
server error?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
all i'm getting is a blank page for
www.wecomeinpeacephysics.org...
server error?

Umm...I'd say it's the government has blocked the website. They probably want to keep the technology to themselves! The bastards!!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That guy was definitely talking bs, if something like that did exist it would have been burned already. All evidence of what really happened that day has been destroyed.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Rebuild the towers with passports!!!
Damnit...Why didn't I think of that?!!

Why not arm our humvees in Iraq with passports as well?

That's great!

Peace

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Dr Love]

top topics

join