It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More atheists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am speculating that in the actual last of the end times that there will be no more atheists. People are going to either follow God or Follow satan. The message given by the antichrist and by elijah will be so compelling that you will have to follow one or the other. any comments?

Mod Edit: to fix thread title

[edit on 7-11-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And how will those messages be given to 100 percent of the world's population in hundreds of languages etc?

In the future there will be robots.

And atheists.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
scienceguy94 do you care to elabrate a bit more ?
Why should I take the whole end of the world idea seriously ?
so far the earth has lasted five years longer then some people said it would. :shk:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't have to and won't follow either because it will never happen to begin with. I believe in neither god nor satan. I don't think about either one. I just live and enjoy my life without worrying about such. And for some reason and I'm just speculating highly that there really is such a thing then I would follow the supposed satan rather than your god. But I have no worries about either and never never will.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There are other possibilities besides Satan and God. Some people believe aliens are our saviors. It’s possible that the earth will simply no longer be able to support the parasites that are living on it and either cease to provide for them - or that the people themselves will destroy the environment to the point that the earth becomes uninhabitable. There could be an ice age, a major environmental catastrophe, a meteor, a nuclear holocaust, a planetary shift or a number of other possibilities that have nothing to do with an external deity.

Or there could be no big change. In any case, not everyone needs someone to follow. God and Satan aren’t the only options by a long shot. It could just be nature that destroys the earth, if destruction is in its future.

So, I think there will always be atheists.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
And how will those messages be given to 100 percent of the world's population in hundreds of languages etc?

In the future there will be robots.

And atheists.

The reasons why is that Both the antimessiah and elijah will be able to call fire from heaven, and do miracles. Plus they will have knowledge that will greatly advance science and archeology. There will be no doubt that these manifestations are the real thing and not special effects or tricks. Also both of these men will have the ability to speak many languages and travel.
WHen these times happen i think there will be only two choices.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
The reasons why is that Both the antimessiah and elijah will be able to call fire from heaven, and do miracles. Plus they will have knowledge that will greatly advance science and archeology. There will be no doubt that these manifestations are the real thing and not special effects or tricks. Also both of these men will have the ability to speak many languages and travel.
WHen these times happen i think there will be only two choices.

Your making less sense as you go along.
Are you going to back up your claims with logical reasoning and phsical evidence?
:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I am speculating that in the actual last of the end times that there will be no more atheists.

By definition, you are correct. Unfortunately, at the end of times there will be no more theists either. I hate entropy.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Not to beat a dead horse as I said this before, but I had a premonition that aliens would show up and you either become enslaved by them or you deny them and belive in God. I don't know what would happen after that however. Maybe the aliens would try to kill you but you would have God on your side at that point. So you either have faith or you become a slave to alien/satan/demon thingy.

I read someone's post that has researched aliens for a very long time and he posted this very long message that was very close to my whole preomnition. Anyway seems to make sense if you see an alien you want to belive it and you want to see it yet it stays far. So years and years go by there are movies done on aliens etc etc. Yet when you think of a superior being as an alien you do not see think of God at all. So this just seems logical.

Oh and my whole premonitition I felt like if the government made contact with aliens this would be the start of it. As you may have read government has had problems with esp and aliens well it goes hand in hand a with demonic possession.

Or I am just frigging crazy which seems to make sense more to people than the above.

Cheers!

I am speculating that in the actual last of the end times that there will be no more atheists. People are going to either follow God or Follow satan. The message given by the antichrist and by elijah will be so compelling that you will have to follow one or the other. any comments?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike

Not to beat a dead horse as I said this before, but I had a premonition that aliens would show up and you either become enslaved by them or you deny them and belive in God.

What if I deny both aliens and god?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Maybe you would be a god?
Or die and become nothingness...

In fairness I think it would be like a situation with a gone to your head you have two choices one you either give in to the robber or else he shoots you. So than what would you do?

Originally posted by spamandham

Originally posted by japike

Not to beat a dead horse as I said this before, but I had a premonition that aliens would show up and you either become enslaved by them or you deny them and belive in God.

What if I deny both aliens and god?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Or maybe you will live a long life never getting to these "end times" that people have been waiting for since the dawn of time !

Just maybe you will die like everyone else !

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't want to die.
I want to be immortal

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Or maybe you will live a long life never getting to these "end times" that people have been waiting for since the dawn of time !

Just maybe you will die like everyone else !

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Your making less sense as you go along.
Are you going to back up your claims with logical reasoning and phsical evidence?
:bnghd:

There really is not alot of evidence in spiritual matters. Therfore I will use a logical progression to prove that there will be two men that the world will follow in the end times.

We will make two asssumptions for the sake of this thread will be true
a: God of the Bible exists
b: there will be a bad guy leader who will tempt mankind into following him

God Loves the world
therefore he will send a messenger for the world.
God is merciful
Elijah was promised to come to the world again in the last days
A prophet is in communication with God
God knows everything there is to know
God Knows that Man is sceptical of signs and wonders
God will give his prophet limited knowledge of the universe
this knowledge will be greater than what will be known by scientists and bible scholars at the time
Many scientific mysteries will be solved by a prophets word.
This knowledge will convince rational minded folk like atheists and witchcraft practicioners that thier previous held beliefs are in err.
There won't be debates on who is the antichrist on boards like this but rather " This crazy loon calling himself prophet dares say these awefull things about this man"

I think this elijah guy will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

The antichrist will have similar powers except he will be far more popular and a media darling. message will be different though.

Allof this is basically my conjecture. feel free to comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I agree and I really need to read more to as you just told me a lot I didn't know.

Anywho talking about signs hows this one grab ya:
www.cnn.com...

Something about everything earthed will be uncovered? Maybe I just misunderstand the sentance? However it being in Armageddon and claims of oldest church still maybe a sign of something.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

We will make two asssumptions for the sake of this thread will be true
a: God of the Bible exists
b: there will be a bad guy leader who will tempt mankind into following him

Ok I will go along with your assumations.

God Loves the world
therefore he will send a messenger for the world

Really natural disaters seem to suggest other wise.
If god loves the earth why dose god kill its occupants?
Just who will the messenger be?

God is merciful

So people dieing from cancer is merciful ?

Elijah was promised to come to the world again in the last days

Who is Elijah?

A prophet is in communication with God

Just who is this prophet?

If god knows everything why is my grandad demented?
Your statments seem to go against the grain of reality.
Judging by gods actions , god and satan (the antichrist what ever you want to call the other charchter ) are one in the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah I have seen this as well. The creater of all would be the creator of evil as well. However do we have any control over it? Are we just dumbed down for the simple facts of the elite have god like powers....Magic,Masonry,weather,etc....?

Originally posted by xpert11

If god knows everything why is my grandad demented?
Your statments seem to go against the grain of reality.
Judging by gods actions , god and satan (the antichrist what ever you want to call the other charchter ) are one in the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would say that people have dumb down to take part in reglion. Back to my above assumation surely god cant run the earth by himself.
Perhaps god has helpers who controll the weather?

As for people controlling the weather the idea is absurd unless you count the likes of Tibetns who use to pour large quanitys of water onto the streets when praying for rain.

If god had a helper on earth I think we would have noticed by now.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
I would say that people have dumb down to take part in reglion. Back to my above assumation surely god cant run the earth by himself.
Perhaps god has helpers who controll the weather?

As for people controlling the weather the idea is absurd unless you count the likes of Tibetns who use to pour large quanitys of water onto the streets when praying for rain.

If god had a helper on earth I think we would have noticed by now.

with all of the people falling away from religion these day.
The world is ripe for another religious character to show them the way to a higher power. In those times atheists will cease to exist because thier quest for proof has been sated. If this prophet sees you he'd yell "come here you unbeliever" before he even knows your name. he would know things about you.
We don't know how God runs the weather but if I am right and a real prophet shows up he will answer these questions.
this is all conjecture on my part.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

People are going to either follow God or Follow satan.

You are assuming of course that either of them are real.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join