It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New type of fusion invented!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"Purports to be a far more feasible and profoundly less expensive approach to hot fusion, in contrast to what the international project (ITER) in France is pursuing. Lawrenceville Plasma Physics is currently researching and developing the Plasma Focus Device for hydrogen-boron nuclear fusion. No response from ITER."

www.opensourceenergy.org...

I didn't understand all of the technicals, but the last part is what REALLY piqued my interest . . . The inventor doesn't reject the notion that this technology could be used in vehicles as well some day.

-P

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here is the slashdot article on this... and the comments are not too complimentary as well

hardware.slashdot.org.../11/05/161216&from=rss

As with all inventions of this type, Don't get your hopes up.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It really did get a lot of flack. Thanks for the catch there!

-P

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah it is an interesting developement! I was one of the people who helped with that article and I will soon be managing the fusion section at OSEN, just to let you know. We need more technologies like this to be developed if we plan on having a sustainable future. Not to say there isn't the possibility that this being a fraud, but I highly doubt it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Never mind. Checked links that are too dated. Removing post.
edit on 16-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: will start a new thread

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
p-B11 is awfully tough to do. Bussard thought he could get there with the polywell. But I don't think anyone has done it.

new topics

top topics

join