It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Symbol In Dream

page: 1

join
share:
fum

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ok i just rememberd a dream i had no to long ago i cant remember the details but i do remember this cult sort of looking people there were all in dark purple robes holding a candle and all i could remember was a circle with 3 stars in it it was like a pentagram but instead of 1 star it was 3 and there was 3 people around me with the robes and with the symbol on them what could this mean

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
probably just that you are reading too many threads from "secret societies"

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
actualy he is describing the Awen wich is normaly represented with Three upright bars, with the tops of the outer two bars leaning toward the top of the center bar. Sometimes the Awen is draw with three stars within a circle, or just circles above it. The word "Awen" is Welsh for "inspiration". The symbol stands for truth, knowledge, and justice.

www.junos-horizon.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You will see a secret in 22 days.

If it is true that God talks to you in dreams than if you tell the dream it won't happen until 22 days after. Anyway 3 is the trinity purple is the symbol for 11 and 11 is symbolic of many things. The 22 refference is from the bible or Nag Hammaudi Gnostic writtings..I forget sorry.

fum

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
wow i never knew what these symbols were before Salanthus thank you for tellling me what it ment and also japike i dont get the whole secret i n22 days thing cause i think i had this dream about like 2 month ago so because i told some1 yesterday ( by posting it ) that means in 21 days i will get a secret from god?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah I will do a ref. check see where I read that. I never paid any mind to dreams until I read that and it seemed to happen. I remember what I read was a story about a boy telling his brothers I forgot who I am almost for sure it is something I read in relation to esoteric texts. However the dream could mean many things it just seems thats what yours is that you will oversee or learn of something secret. I know mine all seemed to happen that way if its real, if it will happen, if it was God talking to me we shall see but I think I better off belive it was him rather than something bad etc etc

Originally posted by fum
wow i never knew what these symbols were before Salanthus thank you for tellling me what it ment and also japike i dont get the whole secret i n22 days thing cause i think i had this dream about like 2 month ago so because i told some1 yesterday ( by posting it ) that means in 21 days i will get a secret from god?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
11 is a very powerful occultic number, and also is anything divisiable by 11. Eventhough 3 is considered good in Christian circiles representing the trinity, it is also used as another powerful occultic number. It could represent the unholy trinity. As a Christian I believe there will be an un-holy trinity when the anti-christ comes into power trying to imitate the holy trinity. If you are a Christian, it could be a dream of warning or telling you that you are under spiritual attack.

If you practice in the occult, then it could be a way for the "spirits/demons/force/what you want to call them" that something in your practice is going to happen perhaps increase in power.

If you are agnotist, believe in another religion, then it could be you are reading too much about the occult, are reading too much wizardy and/or witch stuff even if it seems like a harmless book. Watching too many horror movies with witch stuff in it. Or you are reading to much of ATS dealing in that subject. If this is the case, take a good long break and let your self balance out before continuing to indulge again.

If you are sitting on the side lines about something, it could be some forces are trying to persuade you to go into a certain direction. Maybe something is happening in the spiritual that you don't see, buy your spirit man is trying to warn you or tell you what is possibly going on that you can't see.

fum

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
wow mystery lady that is very WOW
but im a atheist and i dont really belive there is a god and no i hvnt read any witch stuff or anything related to my dream in like years unless u count seeing the color purple

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Glad I could help some. I'm courious, can you remember any of the symbols that were on the robes? If you can, could you describe them, or post links to those symbols if you can find them on the web.

One more thing, the color purple was almost exclusively used by royality in the middle ages and before. That was the color used by kings and queens, since dying cloth was costly and time consuming. I'm not sure if there are other reasons for this also. It is still thought of as the color of roaylity even today.

fum

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
sorry this topic died out and for the late reply i hvnt been on in a while as you have
seen

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Symbol looks like this

and they were also all huddle around a candle facing me
()
like this ---> () ()

the () = people

[edit on 31-5-2006 by fum]

new topics

top topics

join