It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the gold vault so heavily guarded?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Take a moment and think about it. Why is the gold vault so heavily garded? It has to store more than gold in it.
This place makes robbing groom lake look like a convient store heist.

For those of you who dont know what im talking about, The Gold Vault is located on Fort Knox right off HWY 31w. It was originaly used to store gold but that doenst make sense giving how secure it is.
It is surronded first by a perimiter fence, inbetween the perimiter fence and the second fence is a field covered in land mines,and its surrounded by a third fence. now the gold vault it self is guarded by 2 concrete towers about 20ft high in the front intrance and 2 in the rear intrance. the doors and the front and the rear are huge, they look like the doors on the underground bases that the government has. now on top of the gold vault there are towers on each of the corners, each having guards in them(i think). also there are cameras everywhere but that goes without saying.
now all of this doesnt seem like much but then you have the fact that it sits on a muilitary base and you have 4 other bases within 3 hours (driving time, by air it would be less) of fort knox. Fort cambell, another one in tennesee,one in indiana,and one in ohio(where the took the roswell crash originally).

so why all of the securty? for gold? no it has to be something far more valuble. Like the roswell debris, The aruora crash(the dug up the grave and moved it),or any thing else for that matter.
So what do you all think?

mod edt, added paragraphs for clarity

[edit on 5-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There was MUCHO gold in the trade center, and it was secretly removed to who know here, but as far a Knox goes, just obey the rules, just as Area-51 affiliates have to.
There are so many secrets, but also too many lives have been taken young..
If you are at that complex, just do your duties and you will find out more in there than if you talk to regular humans..we do not want a 'mental discharge, do we?? keep up the secrecy, until you MAY talk.
safely.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
If you are at that complex, just do your duties and you will find out more in there than if you talk to regular humans..we do not want a 'mental discharge, do we?? keep up the secrecy, until you MAY talk.
safely.

Hey brother/sister what are you onto? You seem to know something, or at least feel very strongly that you do.

I am also an Empath, but only with peeps.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by siriuslyone
safely.

Hey brother/sister what are you onto? You seem to know something, or at least feel very strongly that you do.I am also an Empath, but only with peeps.

How you been, langley?
I can empath truth from either in person or via electronics.
It is not a gift? I would wish on anyone..empathy overload is a bummer.
Glad you are still keeping on the path..

[edit on 5-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Cause Gold will be the only richest way to trade once the NWO is in and we are a cashles society, If you posess any gold right now, gaurd it with you life. I fell it will be the most valuable trade insurance the world has ever seen after the green back turns into a "Smart Card"

Digital Angel.com

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So the NWO is gonna take over anytime now? I still belive that there is more than gold in the vault.The president and Area 51 dont have this much security. There has to be something hiding there.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What they will tell you if you ask is because of the "symbolic security of fort knox." If someone succeeded there, it would imply that nothing is safe.

The second level answer is that, when the french threatened to go off the gold standard in '64, the Bank of International settlements "monetized" all the member governments' gold supplies. In other words. If you are a non-member nation, you have to "buy" gold from a member, in order to pay the BIS or other members with "BIS gold." So if someone stole US gold, we'd be permanently poor afterwards, by more than the missing ounces.

The third level security truth is that there is a clase VI-demon trapped in the lowest level. They have it contained in a "soul-force" field, and originally expected it to give the USA a military "satanic option." But instead, any agent who goes down to talk to it ends up splattered on the walls.

The sad part is, you think I'm joking.

You don't even believe in demons, much less that the US government would try to "cut a deal" for global power. So ask me why the Pentagon was built with 5 sides

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hold on a second, i never said i diddnt belive in demons and what are you basing your theory on? for all we know they could be holding hitler down there. i would like to here more on you demon theory.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
So the NWO is gonna take over anytime now? I still belive that there is more than gold in the vault.The president and Area 51 dont have this much security. There has to be something hiding there.

I have to agree with that. But what? Maybe some old alein archived precious metals of somekind or even Alien bodies. But Demons? Now that I find a little hard to believe. Now just suppose the "mint" was in reality ran by the not so mice underground "alien". That you might call a demon of sort,

[edit on 5-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

The third level security truth is that there is a clase VI-demon trapped in the lowest level. They have it contained in a "soul-force" field, and originally expected it to give the USA a military "satanic option." But instead, any agent who goes down to talk to it ends up splattered on the walls.

The sad part is, you think I'm joking.

What the...where did that come from? Man, that was out of left field! Please elaborate, I'm very interested in this now.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
O.k. You called my bluff. I was joking with the whole demon thing.

As far as you know.

Actually, my little fiction was inspired by the fact that in 1967, at the height of the Vietnam War, when protests were proving to be totally fruitless, a group of Hippies (including Alan Ginsburg) got hold of one of those boxes on wheels you use to mark the lines on a baseball diamond.

They took it to a demonstration in front of the Pentagon. In the middle of the action, they started chanting "Out Demon, Out!" and drawing a continuous chalk circle around the whole of the Pentagon. That, of course, is the way medieval sorcerers were supposed to gain power over demons.

Whole companies of MP's came running. They left the other demonstrators alone, but tried to grab the chalk liner, and beat the crap out of everyone associated with it.

There ya go.

Cops don't have much appreciation for street theater.

As far as you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I never underestamat the powers that be, Whether it is the government we all know as our own, or the black government wish wish we knew. The power of the black government is so strong it can do anything it wants and even the President would have no clue as to what is going on. So, I agree....he probably don't even know about what really might be in the "Mint" But, on the other hand, we are in a very unique administration here.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
whats really weird about the vault is that you never see any one cut the grass there. makes you wonder how the grass stays short.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
astroturf?

it probably is part of the "fort knox" myth and the gold is probably at some random unexpected base somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

we will never know

Edited for speeling

[edit on 11-6-2005 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
Take a moment and think about it. Why is the gold vault so heavily garded? It has to store more than gold in it.
This place makes robbing groom lake look like a convient store heist...........

For those of you who dont know what im talking about, The Gold Vault is located on Fort Knox right off HWY 31w................

so why all of the securty? for gold? no it has to be something far more valuble. Like the roswell debris, The aruora crash(the dug up the grave and moved it),or any thing else for that matter.

This vault is a unique place of mystery because very little information ever comes out.
I did some looking for information on TevashSzat's original thought about what else was stored inside, other than gold. I found a quote from the Radcliff Tourism web-site:

Question: Is there any gold in the Gold Depository?
Answer: According to US Treasury information there is approximately 5,051 tons of gold stored at Fort Knox. The value of gold fluctuates daily as the price of the world's gold bullion changes. Currently the value of the gold in the vault is approximately $1 billion dollars. There are other things beside gold stored at Fort Knox. During World War II, the Gold Vault protected the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Also three volumes of the Gutenberg Bible, original copies of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, also large quantities of industrial diamonds and other substances are stored at the Vault.

www.radclifftourism.org...

So they do keep other stuff inside.
I found it interesting that they only have $1 billion worth of gold. When you consider the size of the US economy, that doesn't seem like very much gold.

The Gold Vault is NOT open to the public. Only employees and Treasury Department Officials can visit the Vault. Since 9/11 there are no photographs allowed of the Vault as it is considered current security. On September 23, 1974, government officials opened the vault to about 100 reporters and 12 Congressmen. This open house was held to dispel persistent rumors that the vaults were empty. Currently it takes a Presidential order to allow anyone to see the inside of the Vault.

Wow..... The President has to give you permission to look inside.
It says you can't take a photo of the place, but I wonder if we could find it on Google Earth??????

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
try it and see, i dont have google earth, but since the white house is altered on google maps i doubt it would show up there.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi All--

Siriuslyone- You're always so elusive. You seem to know so much. And you always hold back. Everyone always asks you what you know and how do you know and you give an answer but, never really say what we want to know. You said 'alot of lives too young'.

How do you know this. Seriously...Sirius
you have us intrigued tell, tell, tell,...please!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi, I've been trying to do some research on the phenomenon (sp) of repeatedly glancing at the clock and seeing 1:11, 11:11,4:44, 5:55 etc. I know there's a thread somewhere because I read part of it and someone referred the thread to a site called The n Visible.

I'm sorry ,I don't know how you guys do links. Anyway, does anyone know other sites that have any scientific basis for these "gates" being opened.
Where did they get their info?

Another site, says angels are trying to communicate when this happens. George Barnard wrote a book called, The Search for 11:11; A journey into the spirit world. Has anyone read it or know what it's about?

If anyone knows anything or has comments about this I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Sorry? How do I start this on a new thread? Thats what I meant to do.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by otterbaby]

[edit on 6-11-2005 by otterbaby]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I tried Google Maps and the best resolution of the gold vault is pretty bad.

If someone has Google Earth, see if you can get a better shot.

JUST FOR THE DEMON THEORY CROWD.....

THIS IS POST #666 FOR ME ON ATS......

*member leaves for cloistered prayer and penance*

[edit on 6/11/2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is what the official site says.

www.usmint.gov...

Amount of present gold holdings: 147.3 million ounces.
In the past, the Depository has stored the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Articles of Confederation, Lincoln's Gettysburg address, three volumes of the Gutenberg Bible, and Lincoln's second inaugural address.

But I think they are guarding an empty depository, so the world cannot find out that the USA cannot backup its dollar.

www.apfn.net...
In the 1970's a very courageous gentleman named Edward Durrell claimed that
substantially all of the US Gold Reserve being stored at Ft. Knox was gone.
Only 1,000 tonnes or so of the 8,500 tonnes supposedly being stored there
remained. The rest had been secretly taken from Ft. Knox and shipped to
London in 1967 and early 1968 for sale by President Johnson in an ill-fated
attempt to keep the price of Gold at $35 per ounce.

Just imagine what would happen if that was so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join