It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two new Kay Griggs Interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just found these a couple of days ago, the interviewer Zeph also confesses to his firsthand knowledge of the ritualized raping of children (she calls it the Eyes Wide Shut crowd), as he was from a wealty insider family. He himself was groomed and molested by these people.

Really interesting stuff

Req Realplayer .ram

Interview 1

RBN INTERVIEW WITH KAY GRIGGS
THE ZEPH REPORT LIVE ON RBN WITHOUT COMMERCIALS....KAY GRIGGS ON SATANIC CORRUPTION IN SOCIETY, HOMOSEXUAL GROOMING, PEDOPHILE ASSASSINS AND MORE...

Interview 2

KAY GRIGGS INTERVIEW 10-28-05
KAY GRIGGS BLOWS THE LID OFF THE PERVERSION MATRIX OF SATANICA...NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED: MILITARY, GOVERNMENT, ETC... ALSO SHEDDING LIGHT ON TRUTH-TELLERS OUT THERE WHO RISK THEIR LIVES IN PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH--SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE, MIND CONTROL, OCCULT EXPOSE

[edit on 5-11-2005 by slave]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Slave -- Thanks for putting this up. People need to wake up to the fact that our military has been taken over by Nazi S&M Homosexual Illuminati. I'm going to go listen now and then I'll be back with some comments.

I do think you could have left off the comment about being "forewarned" about the Christians. What's to warn?

I guess you gotta be careful though that ATS doesn't shoot your thread off to the Christian ghetto, Below Top Secret. Too bad they don't shoot the Masons over there with their self-serving threads.

It's not playing for me. The Real Player comes up but there's nothing playing.

]

[edit on 5-11-2005 by resistance]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've edited the comment

The rm files are playing for me are you still having problems?

[edit on 5-11-2005 by slave]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Slave -- Still won't play.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Slave -- Still won't play.

Thank you for this post resistance, it was the first one today that I've seen you post that wasn't complaining about how the board is run.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.zephnet.com...

I should have posted it on the header

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Slave -- I got it to play. The first interview was good and I'm about to listen to the second one. What this woman is saying is confirmation on all the other stuff I've been reading, as well as what I can observe happening in the news, etcetera.

These have got to be the most evil people to ever walk the face of the earth. As Kay says, they think they are better than the rest of us, have the right to whatever they want to do. They are without conscience or in possession of any redeeming qualities whatever. They are in the same league with Jeffrey Daumer. But these are the people who are running the show.

God help us all.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Slave -- I just want to thank you for this link. Sometimes ATS is a goldmine for good information. I'm sharing the link you put up with my loop. If this information gets out, we can save our country. The )(*&*&)) peopl at the top that have been destroying the country for years, murdering, raping, torturing, living their miserable satanic lives at the expense of all that's good and innocent -- they need to be stopped.

I'm listening to the whole thing on the link, and that guy -- who is he, the one with the radio program who is interviewing Kay?

What exactly is a pod-cast?

[edit on 5-11-2005 by resistance]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm also glad your spreading the word, I listened to those interviews, and it really fleshed out her testamony. She and others are pulling the curtain back.

I tink we are going to see allot more brave people speaking truth in the near future.

This thing is coming to an end

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Slave -- Thanks for pointing me to Zeph Daniel and the "Z" channel. I'm going to be soaking that up, all of it. He's got a lot of other guests he interviews besides Kay Griggs.

I listened to Larry Taylor interview. Great.

I like what he says about the lambs and the wolves. Have you heard that?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Please get back to the subject of the thread and eliminate the off-topic conversations.
They belong in a u2u.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am interested on more info on the guy, he claims to have been in a sort of 'Eyes Wide Shut' household when younger growing up in the Hollywood elite. In the interview it definitely sounded like Kriggs and Daniel were using a shorthand, in the sense that they didn't have to explain past unfamiliar terminology.

I can't find much on the guy besides his site.

new topics

top topics

join