It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Cowboy Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts
Nikelbee muses on the confusion of e-gender

length: 03:30
file: btstpodcast_789.mp3
size: 4064k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Rotf! When you use "cowboy thoughts" and then start off with sex,well I figured someone was try'n to snort in your flank.

Gotta' be careful.

Roper

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I thought I was a man until I heard my first PODcast!

Good job, nik.

I still think RANT is a woman. Until I hear a PODcast or other proof, I will contunue to think that.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts (reply 1)
Oh yee of the loveliest gender....

length: 04:46
file: btstpodcast_791.mp3
size: 1118k
feed:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You have voted mrwupy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Wow Mr Wupy, your reply had me in stitches! You are so funny. Did you really see me as a bald man behind a desk? Your response was exactly what I wanted from this podcast. I know we all make silly mistakes sometimes, but some of us have the equipment to own up to it, so kudos to you for that and for being so sweet and hilarious at the same time.

I was actually never offended by the mix-up or the joke you made on the writing thread. I think it is great that you think me so versatile. You know us lefty, tree-hugging liberal writers; we'll do anything for kicks (including swapping underclothes). I dunno about your brains Mr Wup, but mine are decidedly unisex - and they certainly enjoyed this podcast.

Now for the rest of you... own up!

[edit on 5-11-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nikelbee - I thought your podcast was very thought-provoking - although I must admit that podcasts kill the mystery of whether you are male or female. When you reveal your voice, you also reveal your true gender.

Mrwupy - Your podcast was hilarious. I think it was one of the funniest things I've heard or read here on ATS. Brilliant.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by kedfr]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts (reply 2)
In Reply to Nik's e-gender confusion.

length: 05:05
file: btstpodcast_793.mp3
size: 1796k
feed:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts (reply 3)
Can we have a clue, sir/ma'am?

length: 02:27
file: atscpodcast_794.mp3
size: 1155k
feed:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts (reply 4)
Nikelbee replies

length: 03:40
file: btstpodcast_796.mp3
size: 4326k
feed:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
nikelbee:

Forgive me for the confusion...and thanks, yet again, for giving me something new to read....

[edit on 6-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

PODcast: Cowboy Thoughts (reply 5)
Guess what? I'm using HEADPHONES

length: 02:53
file: btstpodcast_797.mp3
size: 1353k
feed:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i gotta say, this podthread had me entertained for a good while

i think the gender confusion with our dear loam is a bit ironic after hearing his podcasts. here we have a guy with this deep, husky man-voice, confused with being a woman
i cant say i ever confused loams sexual identity, though i generally tend to picture him as a glob of green foam, thanks to someone[/] who greets him as 'loamy loamy green foamy' in chat

and nikelbee, i thought you were, like, a 13 year old girl. until you told me you were a perverted old man. by then i was sufficiently confused. then i heard your podcast
doh!

eh, i myself have been mistaken for a male, but i have a gender neutral name, no indicators in my mini-profile, so unless youve talked to me in chat, i guess im ambiguous

there was once a long and quite detailed post telling me to go and find myself a girlfriend and be happy and buy her things, etc. hehe.

and now my point: yes gender confusion is a problem on the net, but theres nothing we can do about it but make our guess and hope it doesnt offend abyone.

--Kit

top topics

join