It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega Agency Research thread (progress updates)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well, I'll copy ktprktpr, and try to be cool about it.
You may post any information you have here, team members and ATS members not on the team...

These are basically the guidelines my team members agreed to after I sent this this u2u:

Our research project will be up and running tonight...
You should all have scholar status by tommorow
Here is everyone's job:
Tassadar: (Team leader) coordinate project research, contact associates of known members of the Omega Agency.
seekerof: Discover and prove connections between Omega Agency and other agencies/societies,.
iconoclast: Provide historical background of the Omega Agency, wars or other major events spawned by the Omega Agency's influence, present past violations (anof federal and international law committed by the OA.
omega1: Research into Omega Agency structure and discover how the OA interacts with it's members world-wide, determine what countries governments have already been infiltrated.
mOjOm: Present goal of the Omega Agency, and any known plans or future goals, discover highest members in the OA heirachy.
falcon: Determine location of all major OA bases and facilities, assist others as requested...

I expect each team member to update the proejct thread, at least once a week. Every week, you will also send me a personal u2u to inform me of your own assignment's progress.
Do not post worthless posts on the thread, and sound smart.
Make sure you proofread and edit everything you post.
I want this to go national...(that's 50,000 points for everyone, plus national mainstream media recognition)
Games are over, work's begun.
Enjoy,
- Tass

that was last night, now it's up.
Our project's thread is
www.abovetopsecret.com...#
Keep in mind everyone, if approached by federal authorities, this project will most likely be scrapped, (national security or some crap like that)...
Hopefuly we'll make it to the next ATS convetion

Good luck to the team,
Good luck to the world.
- Tassadar

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, I'm wondering where the team is...
They haven't been on all day.
Has anyone else notice the site's integrity becoming vulnerable recently?
- Tass

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just got on ats was having some kind of problems or I was with a connection to it never the less as far as my job real nice choice find there bases huh! you realise that by going after such infomation it is going to take me some time to track this down I am going to at least need this weekend to find out conclusive locations

Falcon

If I dont get offed first

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am putting together all of my Info...
Im still gathering information....
When is the deadline Tass?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
No deadline Omega (unless we're all dead).
Just try to update the thread at least once a week, and send me a status report every Tuesday or Wensday.

Just keep workin, calm down falcon, I'm a little shaky too, but it's cool, I think they'd tell someone if they didn't want it to be known...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've been swamped with u2u's in the past 10 minutes, and I must assure everyone, the project has not been cancelled.

No one has been shot, yet
I'm still alive, and my house has not been burned down.
I don't know where this crap came from, and I really don't care...
That's all,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well the project is progressing well.
My infomation on Operation Phoenix should be coming in today or tommorow.
I'll be visiting several city, state, and university libraries starting this weekend, so my participation here may slow down.

The team has a new member, ADVISOR.
Unfortunately, we've pretty much exhasted most of our online resources, so progress will slow down and require more research outside of www.google.com
I must send props out to everyone on the team, we're already starting to progress towards our goal.

Let's keep workin',
- Tass

*could a supermod or admin move this to fid 38?*

top topics

join