It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you handle the truth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've often wondered what I would do if I was part of these conspiracies or had knowledge thereof. Assuming for a moment that you had inside information that could potentially impact the direction or focus of state, national or international affairs how would YOU proceed. Would you forfeit your lifestyle (ie. give up a pension, lose a good paying job) to satisfy the desire to be possibly famous. Or would you preserve confidential information even if it meant the betterment of others. I think it's safe to say a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to be famous (your 15 minutes), but a lot would bow down to their conscience (ie. look after their family, themselves). We've seen what happens to some alleged whistleblowers (ie. Gary Webb, William Cooper).

Personally I think I would stand firm on ensuring the information I've been trusted with stays that way. The only issue I think that would cause me to break silence would be the undeniable proof of the existence of E.B.E.'s. Curious as to how others would react?

brill

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Having devoted my life to these subjects, it is up to me to decide whether I
endanger [for sure] my life..Am I ready to die?
That is the view I take on this..I have been shot at, poisoned and still I have not been brave enough to reveal my sources, as it would not be just me that would be in danger.
Cooper put his life on the line for years, and to attend one of his meetings, was very illuminating.I could see he did not have long to live.
There is a way to look at a person's life and you can accurately tell how long they will live..One is born with this.This is just one secret that I have yet to divulge.
So, I allow people to see me as a dummy whacked-out being and this keeps me alive.
If I should get a terminal dis-ease, then I would tell some T-RUTHS.

PS: I do not allow anyone that I do not trust into my home, as evidence is out in the open..[trust no one] the ones who are allowed in have no idea of what Ii am doing,,

[edit on 5-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The truth? The TRUTH? I can't handle the truth!

This has made me think about another (yet related) topic.

I wonder how many people on ATS do ACTUALLY "KNOW" the truth?

How many people we have here that are in the know, work black ops, sleeps with someone who works in the goverment procurrment office and so on.

Just another angle to a very interesting topic!

good work BRILL

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hiya One man;

There is in fact a t-ruth just in this thread.. amazing.........cannot tell, but who are you

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
einstein avatar???

Do you know what is odd on this thread or is it just me?
BTW, who is that mad man on your avatar?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Would you forfeit your lifestyle (ie. give up a pension, lose a good paying job) to satisfy the desire to be possibly famous.... I think it's safe to say a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to be famous (your 15 minutes)...

Interesting topic/question. Personally, I have no desire whatsoever to be famous. It would have to be worth an obscene amount of cash for me to willingly give up anonymity. Well, cash or something VERY large at stake. Being a public figure would be about as uncomfortable, unenjoyable existence as I can imagine.

[As an aside, I frequently think there's "stuff" going on in these posts that I can't fathom. Am I the only one out of the loop,?]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[[[[[As an aside, I frequently think there's "stuff" going on in these posts that I can't fathom. Am I the only one out of the loop,?

signature
I got your back. Until it inconveniences me.]]]]]

No sir or ma'm..you are not the only one.. One is not paranoid unless totally mad or sumpin is up.Gimme answers,, we are all on the same side. no? If you cannot trust your brothers and sisters who are denying ignorance, who can be trusted?

Mulder, where are you, langley, come forth with your good voodoo.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its a fine line. Family comes first. One does not want children to grow up parentless. But sometimes the greater need is to uncover. Its not about fame.

Nowadays methods have been refined, whereas a few years ago it was mysterious accidents or suicide from two shots to the head, I think nowadays it is far easier to introduce illnesses and viruses and by use of thought or that mind control people can be sent into a dark gloomy place and they commit suicide. Nowhere near so suspicious.

Another way is to look at the targets environment.. oh high crime area of blacks? sufer breakin at house and get shot or stabbed by intruder.

examples

hunter (suicide)
arafat (sickness)
lange - nz (sickness)
that english whistleblower (suicide - went out for walk with dog)

thats just a couple of examples of the many. What I would like to see here is members posting of all major player deaths along these lines that could be construed as "suspicious" so we can get a list and maybe investigate a bit about each case.

Actually I am going to start a topic for just such speculation. Please add cases you find are suspicious

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Its a fine line. Family comes first. One does not want children to grow up parentless. But sometimes the greater need is to uncover. Its not about fame.

Nowadays methods have been refined, whereas a few years ago it was mysterious accidents or suicide from two shots to the head, I think nowadays it is far easier to introduce illnesses and viruses and by use of thought or that mind control people can be sent into a dark gloomy place and they commit suicide. Nowhere near so suspicious.

Another way is to look at the targets environment.. oh high crime area of blacks? sufer breakin at house and get shot or stabbed by intruder.

examples

hunter (suicide)
arafat (sickness)
lange - nz (sickness)
that english whistleblower (suicide - went out for walk with dog)

thats just a couple of examples of the many. What I would like to see here is members posting of all major player deaths along these lines that could be construed as "suspicious" so we can get a list and maybe investigate a bit about each case.

Actually I am going to start a topic for just such speculation. Please add cases you find are suspicious

Dear Mayet;

Personally, I have been dead 3 times and the last 2 tries were suspicious or maybe all 3, as I was the youngest hysterectomy in history..no more offspring? The black ops have NO control over the Akashic records and if your mission is not done, they will not be able to take you out.
I have no fear of death, per se, but I have been protected more times than I can tell you..I sometimes feel like the hybrid's Mom when she was pregnant and a ship followed her home, in Taken?
Every once in a while I can EMPATH a pure soul, but not that often.
And last but not least, I give thanks to any/all who have interverned on my behalf.I shall make sure they have specials rewards.You know who you are.There was a very adroit thread with a list of all the scientists killings..
where is it?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
brill;

I am surprised you have not received many responses to this thread.
After all, does not the Cia motto 'And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.'KJV bible
Does setting free,mean to the CIA,you shall not tell or truth or free of you, we will be?
Hypocrisy or truth?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
siriuslyone you have officialy scared the living hell out of me because i have no idea what you have been talking about, but it sounds scary. On the topic at hand i think i know the truth just based on what ive seen on base. so how do i handle it? well it isnt easy and it is slowly driving me insane. The government knows about the exsistance of extraterestials, johnson killed kennedy, there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll the government has proof of this, The gold vault has the reckage from roswell(more on this in anouther thread) so how do i handle knowing all of this? I just try to tell as many people as I can without trying to make a buck off of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
siriuslyone you have officialy scared the living hell out of me because i have no idea what you have been talking about, but it sounds scary. On the topic at hand i think i know the truth just based on what ive seen on base. so how do i handle it? well it isnt easy and it is slowly driving me insane. The government knows about the exsistance of extraterestials, johnson killed kennedy, there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll the government has proof of this, The gold vault has the reckage from roswell(more on this in anouther thread) so how do i handle knowing all of this? I just try to tell as many people as I can without trying to make a buck off of it.

Trv;

First of all, be calm!! The Universe will protect you, if you just ask..say "all White Light Forces and benevolent space beings , keep me safe" They will.
I am sure you are possibly Way-ATS and this is something you have done willingly, no?
How much longer do you have before you retire or how soon will it be over, your stay?
I wish you had u2u'd me, as it would be safer, BUT all you have posted, some is true, some is not...
PLEASE, do not speak of this to anyone unless they are in the same level as you are..As far as random humans go, play DUMB..
Do not get paranoid, as they can see this..as you know..
If you cannot help being paranoid, ask an honest doctor for some tranquilizers, unless you have random drug tests, then try to control you breathing with very deep breaths if you feel panicky.
I know the gov't has advisors you can go to [shrinks] DO NOT GO.
I am a hypnotist and if I were close to you, it would be safe to see me. I could help..But as x-files mottoes go TRUST NO ONE..
If you wish to please u2u me, and I will send you a secure email where we can talk, if you feel the need.G-D bless you.We need humans like you.hugs

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
uhh sorry about going off like that. I need to stop doing that.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"Before man, before this earth and before the begining of time, the truth existed. It is the only thing that has never changed. It is the only thing that has never needed to change." Me

The truth has little if anything to do with the daily foibles of your life

Wupy

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
uhh sorry about going off like that. I need to stop doing that.

NO need to be sorry in here, you are safe, just by posting in a public forum.
I just do not want your duties to be affected by what you have been exposed to..what you did is called a messianic complex, some in here have been through that, in that would KNOW something and HAVE TO tell it..
In that vein, you can post wothout fear of your life, as you can code the english language so that only the ones who can decipher it will know..

I am sure you can DO THIS..bless you for serving..

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Any person who possesses real truth, will not give it out.

"O disciples, do not cast pearls before swine, for the swine can do nothing with them. Do not impart wisdom to one who does not desire it, for wisdom is more precious than pearls and whoever rejects wisdom is worse than a swine." - Jesus

We will only receive when we are ready.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Any person who possesses real truth, will not give it out.

"O disciples, do not cast pearls before swine, for the swine can do nothing with them. Do not impart wisdom to one who does not desire it, for wisdom is more precious than pearls and whoever rejects wisdom is worse than a swine." - Jesus

We will only receive when we are ready.

This is true, but not always does one keep the silence, if another human is in harm's way at all.
Long ago, the pearls before swine came back to haunt me, as I am sure it has to others.
Wisdom was different in the days that Yeshua walked the Earth. All technology has changed the meaning of truth/wisdom.IMO
We cannot receive without a sender.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
This is true, but not always does one keep the silence, if another human is in harm's way at all.

Agreed

What I'm saying if someone is freely giving out information to the masses, they know not the truth. The truth can only be received by those who search, and those who search know the importance of searching.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
"Before man, before this earth and before the begining of time, the truth existed. It is the only thing that has never changed. It is the only thing that has never needed to change." Me

The truth has little if anything to do with the daily foibles of your life

Wupy

I may have to dis-agree here, if you are in a relationship that is built on lies and sneakiness, that is your everyday life, and a lot of married folks have that daily.
The most important word in my vocabulary is 'honesty'.
If I am not lying, why are you lying to me? is the question I pose to those whom I know are being dis-honest.
It is too much trouble to keep a lot of lies separated than one truth~

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Agreed

What I'm saying if someone is freely giving out information to the masses, they know not the truth. The truth can only be received by those who search, and those who search know the importance of searching.

Your signature tells me much, and I agree w/ the Yeshua quotes, but few do..
Fear inhibits a lot of growth, yet it is not wasted on the knowing humble

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join