It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawn Micheal Scallion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What is you take on his pophetic visions of the future of our earth. I for would put some credability into it. Look at all the earthquakes we've had this past year and of such large magnatude. The burgs are melting and that means land will go under like Atlantis. How do you feel about his predictions?

[edit on 5-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can you post any links to him? I hear so many prophecies i'm not quite sure of his. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Been following him for years, and his humility and accuracy really impresses me..First thing I looks for in any prophet, teacher, etc is humility and not talk of finances.
Gordon Michael Scallion is one who has been eerily accurate..

Sean David Morton is a different individual..Not being rude here, just helping those who may be searching.

mods[[please do not remove this unless you delete my entire post.]].thank you.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Can you post any links to him? I hear so many prophecies i'm not quite sure of his. Thanks.

I will try to get a link for ya. He is a longtime guest of Art Bell and now George Norey. He's onnly on every so often, but his vision of planet earth in the next few years is not a pretty one. The U.S. will be split into three different continents....erry. Alot of the contenents that now are here will no longer be according to his predections. I do know that a friend of mine bought two maps of the world from him and his site. Let me see what I can do.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I will try. But if you go to George Norey;s (Art Bell) web site at: Coast to Coast.com

you might be able to find something.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I too find him very interesting. The map of what America is
supposed to look like is amazing and it corresponds to what
others are predicting in the Catholic church.

This site has a future map of America and a future map of the world.

www.matrixinstitute.com...

[edit on 11/8/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I too find him very interesting. The map of what America is
supposed to look like is amazing and it corresponds to what
others are predicting in the Catholic church.

This site has a future map of America and a future map of the world.

www.matrixinstitute.com...

Yes, he is eerily accurate..Since the recent changes have already started, I feel a need tp keep myself away from the seers, as it is unfolding as we speak..I have looked into the future with them, and I am going to try to just live day by day..

[edit on 11/8/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the correction on the first name. I also have been following them for years and I am in love with both of them and the investigative thoughts.

Been following him for years, and his humility and accuracy really impresses me..First thing I looks for in any prophet, teacher, etc is humility and not talk of finances.

Sean David Morton is a different individual..Not being rude here, just helping those who may be searching.

mods[[please do not remove this unless you delete my entire post.]].thank you.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

top topics

join