It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house feels very dirty...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The energy in this house is really bad, and I need to know what I can do to keep it peaceful in the next few weeks while were packing. We get along really well when we are out of here, whether it was when we stayed at his parents house when his dad died, or when we are outside in the yard. We have never fought like we have since we've moved in here. Even our daughter acts out alot more.(we have both agreed there is something not right with this house)

As soon as you walk in the door here, the vibe in the air is thick enough to cut with a knife. I can't seem to find any violence associated with this property, but if anyone could possibly know how to research the basic land before it was built up, it would be greatly appreciated. Iknow Philadelphia has a history rich with alot of location specific hauntings. IE Byberry Psychiatric Hospital.

Once I'm packed I don't care what happens, I am going to get out the video camera and recorder and start taping evp, and see if I can't catch anything. I am a little too chicken to do it before were ready to go, I don't want to come face to face with something. Once I do the recordings though, I am going to post my findings. My tenants were watching the house while we were away, and they told me on countless occasions, they heard loud crashes, and footsteps, walking above them while we were gone.(We Have cats, but there was nothing out of place , or broken, when they would come up to see)

Joe and I have heard this too when we first moved in and would sit in the basement.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
sound interesting keep us informed. has any actual physical paranormal activity taken place? or is it just the vibes you and your family members are getting?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I would do the following: I'm an island girl by birth so its in my blood. So pay attention.

Fill a glass of water and offer it to your guardian angel, tell it to protect you and your family from harm.
Go to the supermarket and buy any purple flowers and place them at the entrance of your house.
Finally, talk to the house (your livingroom will do) and tell "it" to let you have peace and comfort until you move out.

Give it a couple of days and talk to the house again.

It also would help if you got a cleaner, dont think i'm weird,
, a PURPLE household cleaner and wiped down the floor and doorways.

I have faith this will work for you.

I hope its not too bizarre, its cheap and its worth a try. You will see a difference.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have another solution for you.

Go to your local "Pagan or New Age" Bookstore, and get yourself a sage smudge stick.

Light the sage, and then blow it out. Carry the sage while it slowly smokes, around your house making sure to even walk as far into corners as possible, also do not miss closet space. When you are finished open the windows

This is cleansing the house of negative energies.

Immeadiately following sprinkle salt on all of your window sills, and at the foot of all door thresh-holds. Salt is a barrier, and a negative energy cleanser.

If you are spooked by a specific place in the house, toss salt in the area as well.

This is a Pagan solution, and I invite you to do what your individual faiths say to do in instances like this.

Good Luck,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have just gotten back from a place called New HopePA, it is a really cool town with alot of shops, in it is one of my favorite stores called "MystickalTymes" I purchased an ounce of Garden Sage A white Blessing Candle, A dragons blood,Positive energy, power and harmony candles as well. I also purchased an ounce of "Banishment oil" In a previous posy, I have posted webcam shots of two nasty creatures sitting next to me.(theyve gotten mixed reviews) I have always felt like something is here. Tonight I do alil protection on this place.

Keep in mind, I want to keep this at bay until were ready to leave then Ill do 3 days of research, and then Ill send whatever it is to the light. Also in a couple of my previous posts I have explained that I had a few experiences at my dads house, where I have seen a big black winged figure in the corner of the room, and fuzzballs of electricity, moving back and forth in front of my head, followed by a childrens choir singing in my bedroom. I explained this to the guy at Mystickal Tymes and he suggested it may be Imps. Can anyone explain these to me?

He also said that there were an abnormally large number of people having experiences with phenomenon- which is why I had to go for the powdered sage, the smudge sticks were sold out Im going to research why the phenomenon could be.

[edit on 11/5/2005 by denial28]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Another little thing you could do is open all the windows, then ring a bell in every room. Just a little feng shui to cleanse the house.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
SO far, been wearing the Banishment oil, and its been helping a little bit,
I need to take some time and charge the candles. Its hard to do when you have a 2 year old and hubby always home and around you..
The banishment oil is kind of blocking out all my receptors, I can't seem to get into deep trance now, weird.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Go to your local "Pagan or New Age" Bookstore, and get yourself a sage smudge stick.

I was going to suggest this, too. And do it in your new place, first thing!! We do it every time we move into a place.

Good luck and let us know.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is the place I like to shop at Mystickal Tymes
I was finally able to take a road trip there. Now to find the ability to take the time to get focused and start getting serious.

My new house I am going into, I have already lived in and it isnt so bad, other than feeling and hearing the cattle that once roamed there. Were moving back into his parents house, and his dad just died there Spet 30th.

When we went down for the funeral, he was making his presence known, I received a message from him, and Joe would talk to him.(I warned his mom and him about this worrying that something else may be trying to prey upon their greif) First thing I do down there is do some UBER cleansing.

His dad was a little malevolent as a person. I can only imagine what he'll be like in the spirit world.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Get some holy water and start sprinkling it everywhere while saying "the power of Christ compels you". Also you say the same thing while walking around with a crucifix in your hand. Yeah, I saw it in a movie...............so what? I bet it'll work.

If you do either of those and all hell starts breaking loose, it's time to get out of dodge........like yesterday!!!

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Try keeping a bible open with any page in Psalms. Also go throughthe house and say in the name of Jesus I demand you to leave. The bible opened to Psalms always seems work.

Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Look up banishment spells and cleansing spells on Google, doing some searches on www.occultforums.com might help too.

top topics

join