It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic/ESP/Demons etc ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am curious if anyone can tell me about some most likely true cases of magic? I was reading about levitation yesterday and seemed to have found one scientific proven case:

"The only very compelling and thorough case of controlled scientific tests recently was that of Nina Kulagina, a Russian 'psychokinetic', in the 1960s. She demonstrated the power to levitate small objects repeatedly in conditions which satisfied Russian, Czech and American scientists, although she never levitated herself."

Also Yogic flying which seems to happen in a more meditative state versus magic seems to be true. I have yet to find a video of someone doing it yet. Anyone ever seen it?

Ok where I am building up to is Demons if magic can be proven no matter the forces it is happening on self or other it seems that a logical theory would be aliens would be demons as mentioned in many other posts. Anyway I was listening to an old Art Bell show with ex cia guy that did remote viewing and he lightly stressted the governments concern on telepathy and relation to aliens. Which seems like if in a state of fear you could see an alien/demon and further study esp/possesion whatever can take place it is all based on belief and fear. Anyway just looking for some other points of view on this.

With that said I saw an old thread in the "Aliens" forum about prayer to aliens which obvious thought was well you are worshiping satan in a sense. Maybe not knowingly of course but whenever I thought of an alien I never thought of nothing god like. I imagine if I saw one I would be in a feared state already thus possibly creating or projecting the image out of fear which all relates to the power of levitation if you can do that and circumstances you can have enough fear and belief to see a demon so can a person next to you as you would be hold 2 fold the power due to fear. Am I making any logical sense hear or have I done to many drugs again?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well technically there are some vids of criss angel leviating a person in the middle of the street in NY.

Vids of levitation

I've seen one in person before not this particular guys levitation though. But it looks about the same.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Also Yogic flying which seems to happen in a more meditative state versus magic seems to be true. I have yet to find a video of someone doing it yet. Anyone ever seen it?

Yes, I've seen videos of Yogic flying. It looks more like incredibly uncomfortable knee-hopping. It's impressive from a contortionist-acrobatic perspective, but doesn't appear to be anything more than guys assuming the lotus position then repeatedly flexing their legs to "hop" around.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
want to see something even more weird I just saw this one and it freaks me out..

traveling coin

creepy

-Aza

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah I love that one. He's awesome, isn't he? This appears to be an earlier version of the one I've seen him do on Mind Freak, since he looks a lot younger in this one. Watch that one again and see if you see what I see. When he pulls up his sleeve, there seems to be a dark colored (plastic?) tube running up the back of his arm from that wristband. Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing it's an integral part of the trick.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah, that Maharashi (Flying) Yoga is pretty crazy. Saw a documentary on it. I agree that it does just seem to be jumping though. At the very most, they might be able to manage to VERY SLIGHTLY lessen gravity or something, to make the jumps easier. It does seem pretty rapid and stuff when they do it though, like they are jumping on one of those weird inflatable "moon room" things when they aren't. If I recall, they didn't really look tired at all afterwards, either. But as for the founder of it himself, he has come under a lot of criticism for being a hoaxer.

Anyways I don't really see how it ties in with aliens and/or demons. You can't really say "If magic is true, then ______ must be true as well"

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In regards to that criss angel I am trying to find anything to debunk him. Yet nothing at all has been found. The most amazing is when he is under that bin than he appears on the roof. I imagine if this magic was true than it would be very very secretive. I have seen slight mentions of it with kabbalah/masonry etc but of course nothing of depth. I always wanted to try something. It hard to approach though I mean what sort of mind set would you have? Do you just think? Maybe think hard? Meditate? etc

top topics

join