NWO and Freemasonry ties???

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is a highly sensitive topic.


Anyone have any info on ties with this relationship?

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by CPYKOmega]




posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
33d degree Freemason Foster Bailey used this term in a book written in the late '50s. Either Running Gods Plan or Things To Come.

His description of the New World Order is precisely the one used by us raving paranoids. One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency, led by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara.



posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency, led by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara.


Dosent sound to bad to me, really.

XAOS



posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
33d degree Freemason Foster Bailey used this term in a book written in the late '50s. Either Running Gods Plan or Things To Come.

His description of the New World Order is precisely the one used by us raving paranoids. One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency, led by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara.


Yea, I kinda like it myself. Who's that guy Sanat Kumara? I think I would like to do some reading about him.


Ah, no problem. I found it myself.

www.crystalinks.com...




[Edited on 9/19/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]



posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I posted several threads on a similar subject.

My personal take on the situation is that FreeMasons are too public to have a direct link to the Cabal, but rather act as a semi-public diversion.

The idea here is that because the FreeMasons are publicly known and have the "aura" of a secret society, they act as a lightening rod to conduct all the attention paid to such secret societies and funnel it away from the true Cabal. In this capacity, the FreeMasons likely have limited, if any actual influence over the real world decisions that affect how things happen. Meanwhile, because they have no real connection to the Cabal, the Cabal continues on manipulating public opinion and the governments of the world and the economy as they choose, with little to worry about from public exposure.

The REAL links to the Cabal lie with the Skull and Bones society, as well as a handful of other similar "gateway" societies.

These "gateway" societies (so called because they serve as a gateway from the Cabal to groom the choosen few in the Ivy League schools, often from well chosen and bred families, that are destined to become the ultra powerful elite in the world, presidents and such) serve the exact same purpose as the previous Thule Society and The Order of the Black Sun.

After some research, my belief is that the Thule Society and the Order of the Black Sun, which no longer exist under thier original names, have simply been relocated to the United States and given a new name... Skull and Bones...



posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos

Originally posted by Researcher
One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency, led by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara.


Dosent sound to bad to me, really.

XAOS

not having a choice of religion is okay with you?



posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Religion, Freemasons are a joke. They both induce mindless brainwashing in the human species. Religion is the source of most/all wars as well.

Buddism or Spirituality as found in the Eastern World, in my opinion, is they best "faith."

Religion acts as a catylist to fuel fear.
Spirituality is an inner astronomy that fuels exploration of ones ego/soul focusing on the idea of peace/utopia

Sorry this post turned into the spirutuality/religion Section



posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Religion, Freemasons are a joke. They both induce mindless brainwashing in the human species. Religion is the source of most/all wars as well.

Buddism or Spirituality as found in the Eastern World, in my opinion, is they best "faith."

Religion acts as a catylist to fuel fear.
Spirituality is an inner astronomy that fuels exploration of ones ego/soul focusing on the idea of peace/utopia

Sorry this post turned into the spirutuality/religion Section

no worries, I agree with you on all points... sheesh and that is rare.



posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Masons are the foot soldiers of the ilumanatti.

Frankly, xaos is right, this may be what we all need.

Problem is that it should not be forced on us but be a natural progression of human evolution, although likely a long process.

The reality is that they have been working on it now for hundreds of years as it is!

The part that is really scary is that they want 'one' to go farther than most people here realize. They want one' race also!



posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Masons are the foot soldiers of the ilumanatti.

Frankly, xaos is right, this may be what we all need.

Problem is that it should not be forced on us but be a natural progression of human evolution, although likely a long process.

The reality is that they have been working on it now for hundreds of years as it is!

The part that is really scary is that they want 'one' to go farther than most people here realize. They want one' race also!
Wow am I in trouble then.

I am best described as a MUTT!

What happened to "fight the man"?

I simply can't imagine forcing everyone on earth to worship one god or die being a good thing. It would kill the individuality of every man women and child on the planet.
Yes unity is good, but so is freedom to make your own choices.
I guess I am just too much of a rebel at heart. I would die before I would willingly live ( if you can call that living) a life without freedom.



posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
NephraTari,

when it comes to fighting it sometimes is good to consider the words of wisdom of our asian brothers,

which bend like the reed in the wind but never break.



[Edited on 20-9-2003 by THENEO]



posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks Guys, Ive been waiting for this. You made my day.

Sanat Kumara (Kumara = Kuma Ra =Guardian of the Divine Fire)
Divine fire being the inner Sun, that they worship as a God.

The Ancient One = Referenced by the Masons as the Secret word

The Great Kumara within the Flaming Sword= Flaming sword= Arora Borialis

Chenresi Vanchug, the powerful and all-seeing= The All Seeing Eye on top of the pyramid.
www.crystalinks.com...

Yep, just more conformation of the ultamate truth.

The NWO'rs new religion will be Sun Worship, as it was in the past. which is a form of Lucifer worship.

But dont confuse this King with the reutrn of Jesus Christ. He is the True Anti-Christ. (Sanat Kumara., And a thousand other names)

Sanat Kumara, or what ever name he uses now, took the deal Jesus Christ refused.

No where in the bible does it say all of mankind was thrown out of the Garden. The ones who accepted Satan/ Lucifer as threre god, were allowed to stay, and live in a peacful Utopia.
veritastruth.com...





top topics
 
0

log in

join