It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ignore or vote buttons in my custom title area.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I just noticed but I seem to be the only person around here without buttons for voting.

I can't figure out why?

Checked out everything in the control panel, and I don't think I have to buy it in the ATS store.

What is wrong anyone else know?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well cos maybe u have used your 2 votes already, we get 2 votes every month.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
what are you talking about? No buttons to vote?
When you look at others avatars you dont see a vote or ignore option under there avatar or you cant see those buttons under your avatar? If its the latter the reason is is because you cant vote or ignore yourself.

Mark

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
What does the vote button do anyway? Ive been here 3 or 4 weeks now, and Ive never heard anything about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Every member now has three votes per month to cast toward the newly reinstated "Way Above Top Secret" award! So now every member can have a say in who is Way Above, so make your three votes count.

Winners of the "Way Above Top Secret" award will receive permanent special recognician in their profile specifying the month in which they won. They will also receive additional recognician for one month following their win. Also, they will get a coveted @abovetopsecret.com e-mail account.

You can't vote for yourself.

You can't vote for staff.

And you can't vote for the same person more than once.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Cool. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
MO,

it is the latter,

I cannot see buttons on my avatar area.

hopefully what you said is correct because I see no other evidence around here to concretely state this.

thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
MO,

it is the latter,

I cannot see buttons on my avatar area.

hopefully what you said is correct because I see no other evidence around here to concretely state this.

thanks.

yep, MO hit it. you can't vote for yourself (it'd be unfair) nor ignore yourself (that'd be silly), so you don't see them in your mini-profile.

new topics

top topics

join