It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Melchizedek?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Snip

Mod Edit:

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion.

Site Tag For Quoting External Sources

Posting work written by others.

[edit on 10/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Melchizedek was Shem, one of the three sons of Noah.
Shem was the son who Noah gave the birthright to. People thought he had no beginning because everyone else were born after the flood. People who lived before the flood were longer lived than people who were born later. So, Shem lived to be hundreds of years old. That made people expect that Shem would live forever.
Abraham was the direct descendant, oldest son to oldest son, of Shem. If you go through all the years given in Genesis you find out that Shem was still alive, when Abraham came to Salem.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
No, since it's probably just a coded astrological text anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Melchizedek is one of God's Messengers.
A Spirit of His command.
God alone has no father, no mother and without genealogy.

A tenth tithe belongs to God and His messenger.
God put his spirit in Mary.
God put his spirit to all the Holy prophets so they can prophecy.

As for Melchizedek...
The Ark of The Covenant
It's Mary.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Melchidezek according to the Urantia book was materialized in Earth 2,000 years approximately before Jesus was born in order to prevent our world from plunging to spiritual darkness. After he believed his work was done, he simply left just the same way as he arrived on the planet (he stayed for 94 years without aging). You can read more about him and his teachings on the following link. Now, he is believed to be Planetary Prince of our planet (a concept revealed in the Urantia book)...

Machiventa Melchizedek

Alexandros

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've been studying scripture for at least ten years. I have come to the conclusion that Melchizedek is none other than the Christ himself, being that his name alone means "King of Peace" and "King of Righteousness". I have come to
the sole belief that there is only one king of either peace and righteousness, and that is Jesus himself.

I also think that when the bible refers to the character of Michael, I believe that it is referring to Jesus as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Melchizedek who is he?

He is the heavenly End Time redeemer.

The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost (Melchizedek)

The Father the Son and the Priest.

Melchizedek is the One that Judges the Holy.

It is after him that all Priests should be in Line with.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Melchizedek who is he?

He is the heavenly End Time redeemer.

The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost (Melchizedek)

The Father the Son and the Priest.

Melchizedek is the One that Judges the Holy.

It is after his order that all Priests should be in Line with.

On the Last Day he will make his Judgment of the ones that claim they teach the word of God

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join