It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Tough Guy and Mr Know it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is some of the stuff that pisses me off...

Back when I was in Martial Arts along long long time ago, All I wanted to do was practice the two katas (in peace) I learned in Kenpo Karate, then every jackass has to ask what form is that, then the 1 in 10 jackasses challenge me to a fight. Which I turned down because, him beating up a me a "martial arts expert" to prove his toughness.
Even one guy I told him "No, leave me alone" attacked me and got me in a full-nelson injuring my neck. While I was laying on the ground in pain he said "Your karate is B---S--t!" he walked away laughing. That was back in 1994 at NAS Meridian, Mississippi. My neck was just sprained.

I recently decided to get back in Martial Arts; Judo. To lose weigh, get in shape, learn more self-defense and all the challenges ahead. Lesson learned from that. Practicing in Public, and idiots think you are showing off!

MR. Know-it-all.
I may be an expert at Bsing people when it comes to customers and customer serivce. But that's the extent of it. I know lots and lots about job, the military, the US Navy, Ghosts, Haunting, paranormal some current events, Pop Culture and other US history, but I am by no means an expert in those catagories.

I have a supervisor whom is probably mentally ill. He is also a Mr. Know-it-all. He'll talk about the end-times and comets hitting the earth, ask questions but not wait for a response before asking the next question. He has an unnatural OBESESSION with education, training, employment, degrees and certicates. Some days I wish he'd talk about sports or even his end-times predictions again or just say nothing at all. No.. it's School, college, anything and everything education related. He is such a jerk.

In do time I will start crying and run out of the office when he starts talking about education again, his insanity has infected me!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder.

So, torture him with it?

What does he think he should have studied, given a chance to do it over again? Ask him why he never got more degrees, etc.

From your paragraph, sounds like a huge inferiority complex.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Next time somebody challenges you to a fight, immediately kick him the groin. Don't even say a word of warning before hand; just do it.

That'll teach him.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Next time somebody challenges you to a fight, immediately kick him the groin. Don't even say a word of warning before hand; just do it.

That'll teach him.

Ummm don't do that..... that is out of bounds, only chicks can get away with that crap. Aim for the solar plexus he will fold like over so quickly it's kinda humorous and permenent damage can be avoided.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
double tap to the chest with a 9mm?

that will learn him.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
oh yes, they're all a he.
Ive had that happen to me, from a women.

To teach them.
BLow them in half with M-95

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If he is violent to you first, a carry permit would then possibly be in order. Violence against abusive words do not merit a physical reaction except on the street or in the alley.

If he has a special cup or glass he drinks out of, without his knowing about it, wash it in soapy water and let it dry. The next time he uses it , it should knock the s..t out of him.

But, the best way to get him might be to yes him to death. It might just work!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is no place "off limits" in a fight, but yes, the face and groin is rather "cheap", but effective.

I personally like Mr. Knowitall, especially when its me. Mr. Toughguy usually just gets smacked in the face and shuts up.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Off topic, but on the Discovery channel, there was a show called more than human.
The star was a guy named "the torture king".
They got a martial arts blackbelt to kick him in the crutch as hard as they could. The torture king just stood there, didn't even blink! It was so amazing!

cya

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What is "Mr. Know it all's" name, here on ATS?
I'm sure he is here somewhere..

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I wonder.....

Nah, its me

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Optimus fett! I am really surprised at you guy. Double tap to the
chest, indeed!

Are you
insane? Teach him properly!

Double tap to the
HEAD, then single tap to the chest!

Apart from that guy, YES! Kick him in the nuts but don't walk away.

No Sir. Tell him it's for his own good and tell him to stand up and take it like a man.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Fritz speaks the truth. attack with extreme predjudice. repeat as necessary.

new topics

top topics

join