It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance Font

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm trying to add Deny Ignorance (Thyself) to my avatar, but the font doesn't seem quite right.

What font is usually used on avatars for the Deny Ignorance slogan?

[edit on 4/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Arial Rounded Bold?

I have one called Arial Rounded MT Bold and its pretty close.

The ATS, PTS, BTS is called Abduction.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't think there is any kind of standard font that people will use for "Deny Ignorance". I think that maybe you are thinking of ZeddicusZulZorander's avatars. Maybe just ask him what he uses in a U2U?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I don't think there is any kind of standard font that people will use for "Deny Ignorance". I think that maybe you are thinking of ZeddicusZulZorander's avatars. Maybe just ask him what he uses in a U2U?

Actually, Dulcimer was right on the money for the official logo fonts.

Now, let me just say that I would be cautious how you use it. If anything, I would keep the logo intact rather than trying to create your own. The ownership is following fairly strict branding practices and they have FINAL say over how their logo gets used.

For example...if you use the two fonts to say basically the same thing "ATS - Deny Ignorance" but it gets deemed as something that will possibly hurt the overall branding of ATS...then your avatar might get removed.

I would say, keep the logo intact and use it in a TASTEFUL way.

Here is a logo (png) that is on white if you wish rather than creating something new. Just resize as needed.

Personally, I think using the slogan in your own font selection is a good choice, just as I have always done in the font I use on my avatars.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Personally, I think using the slogan in your own font selection is a good choice, just as I have always done in the font I use on my avatars.

Thanks a lot, that's probably what I'll do.

It just seemed to me that my font didn't seem quite right for the slogan. I've noticed other people with the Deny Ignorance (Fear, Hate etc...) with not necesarily the official font, but one that fit with the overall scheme of things.

Now that I look at it my Andy font doesn't look so bad

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wait, so there is no particular font, only the ats logo pic?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahh yes, denying ignorance I see?

Try a wild out of this world font that only ATS members can read. Beats the secret handshake anyday

top topics

join