It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a plane that converts gravity to power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I work around a lot of areospace engeneers and top airforce people in central florida and while working today i over heard deep conversation about one of Einsteins theories. The men were talking about a plane two of them had worked on in a test facility that required no fuel and somehow converted gravity into power. Has anyone heard of anything about this

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
NASA recently developed a plane that finds updrafts and exploits them to gain altitude, then coasts about indefinately until it finds more. I guess you could consider that gravity power, since it wouldn't fly if something wasn't pulling it constantly.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
from what i heard them saying the motor ran on something to do with one of einsteins theories or something of his the government solved

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If this is true (not doubting you...just wondering if you got the entire story) Then it would be classified.

Since your co-workers were discussing this they probably have violated many laws, and maybe even guilty of treason.

Please for your sake be careful how much info you give out. Once you have crossed the line and proven you really know what your talking about, its then the white vans show up and people forget they even knew you.

TRUST me on this one!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ITS EASY TO CONVERT GRAVITY TO POWER. YOU JUST DROP A STRONG MAGNET THROUGH A WIRE COIL AND COLLECT THE ELECTRICITY.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You must wear your Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanie when operating Gravity Powered Aircraft.

apc

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I imagine a craft that travels one direction.

Straight down.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe it was this.

Gravity powered aircraft flies with no fuel
www.gizmag.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
You must wear your Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanie when operating Gravity Powered Aircraft.

I just want to correct one error in ArchAngel's reply.....

Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanies are for everyday wear, not just for operating Gravity Powered Aircraft.
Even while your not flying you should have your head covered in foil.

Always remember that high altitudes require more protection.........

BE SAFE.........

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
ITS EASY TO CONVERT GRAVITY TO POWER. YOU JUST DROP A STRONG MAGNET THROUGH A WIRE COIL AND COLLECT THE ELECTRICITY.

But you do not have to drop the magnet to have it pass through the wire.

I don't by the whole 'and it uses Einstein's theory' and therefore can't buy the story at all. Einstein's theories of gravity were centered around relativity, the big. Aeronautics is Newtonian mechanics as it is the intermediate. Maybe the guys were talking about something they see on the web.

Besides, the idea of a gravity powered aircraft seems like a horrible idea, seems like it would involve a lot of ascending and descending, who is going to want to take a ride in that thing?

new topics

top topics

join