It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea on Space/Time/Ghosts/etc... sort of..!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
OK, I hope this is appropiate here - it is Speculative Theory though not a conspiracy as such!

I had this idea - well you know that if you could thoretically have a giant mirror where the sun is, which is 8 light minutes away, then if you could look at it with an impossible telescope you would see yourself - 16 minutes ago. You would start looking and 16 minutes later (give or take a few seconds) you would see yourself walk up and start looking through the telescope.

Well if there was some way to reverse this, like in an electrical circuit ,you would theoretically go back or at least send a message back to that point. Say you could create equivilant Anti-Photons - could you theoretically send a message back?

Maybe it's this with some form of "Anti-wave" that could explain ghosts - perhaps energy given off as waves in the visual spectrum coupled with electrical and radio energy waves - that might coincide with the 'White Noise' phenomenon so to speak.

Just some ideas...!

[edit on 4-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I always thought that ghosts were rips in the univers where people from the past can see into the future.Which brings into the question if you go into a black hole would you go back in time?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
I always thought that ghosts were rips in the univers where people from the past can see into the future.Which brings into the question if you go into a black hole would you go back in time?

Perhaps, but only if you could survive the intense gravitational forces trying to cram you into a theoretical point of singularity.

As for seeing yourself get up and go to the telescope; that would be pretty cool. Would it happen? I'm not too sure, I'm not an expert, but definately a really neat idea!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Have you read "Paycheck" or "Timeline" those books may help with your theory, but hey, it may well work.

new topics

top topics

join