It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Research - Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry i asked in the introductions part twice where to post this and i have had no reply. So i'l post it here. If it's in the wrong section, then please move admins. Danke

First time I have ever done something like this so excuse me if its rough and sketchy. I hope though my points on this subject come accross very well indeed...

Why You Should Avoid Taking Vaccines

On the surface, that question sounds stupid and idiotic. The usual response would be to look at that sentence and laugh followed by the usual response of " Well of course u need them to protect you against infections and diseases. " That couldn't sound more true ! It is only until you scratch the surface though that you see some statistics don't make sense, leading Doctors voicing their opinions on the subject, and various websites pointing out strange happenings.

I of course have had many jabs / injections in my lifetime. I guess we are brought up around the new age of computers where information is much more readily available. Our parents were not able to access health papers, information from Doctors as easily as we are today. So of course they would have followed the health warnings like sheep and got as many injections into us as possible.

Now stop to think. We relate people's good health and recovery / avoidance from diseases from injections they have had over the years. Flu, measles, chicken pox, Tb, etc etc. Much of the success attributed to vaccination programs may actually have been due to improvement in public health related to water quality and sanitation, less crowded living conditions, better nutrition, and higher standards of living. Typically the incidence of a disease was clearly declining before the vaccine for that disease was introduced. In England the incidence of polio had decreased by 82 % before the polio vaccine was introduced in 1956.

www.newswithviews.com...

There are more and more weird facts and figures which show that the disease was decreasing by a hell of a lot, before governments thought it would be wise to step up injections again. Now im sure I am not the only one that thinks thats weird....

The following list of data comes from By Dr. James Howenstine, MD

examples are as follows :

1 ) In the early 1900s an astute Indiana physician, Dr. W.B. Clarke, stated "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person."

2) Today less than 10 % of German children are vaccinated against pertussis (whooping cough ). The number of cases of pertussis has steadily decreased, even though far fewer children are receiving pertussis vaccine.

3) Measles outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination rates over 98 % in all parts of the U.S. including areas that had reported no cases of measles for years. As measles immunization rates rise to high levels measles becomes a disease seen only in vaccinated persons. An outbreak of measles occurred in a school where 100 % of the children had been vaccinated. Measles mortality rates had declined by 97 % in England before measles vaccination was instituted.

4) In 1986 there were 1300 cases of pertussis in Kansas and 90 % of these cases occurred in children who had been adequately vaccinated. Similar vaccine failures have been reported from Nova Scotia where pertussis continues to be occurring despite universal vaccination.

5) After institution of diptheria vaccination in England and Wales in 1894 the number of deaths from diptheria rose by 20 % in the subsequent 15 years. Germany had compulsory vaccination in 1939. The rate of diptheria spiraled to 150,000 cases that year whereas, Norway which did not have compulsory vaccination, had only 50 cases of diptheria the same year.

The continued presence of these infectious diseases in children who have received vaccines proves that life long immunity which follows natural infection does not occur in persons receiving vaccines. The injection process places the viral particles into the blood without providing any clear way to eliminate these foreign substances.

Find these figures here ( www.newswithviews.com... + www.prisonplanet.com... )

The list goes on and on and u generally find a pattern, that is astounding. You have injections and an outbreak of illness follows related to what you have just had the injection for.

So much so that my friend is refusing to have his children vaccinated now. It sounds extreemely risky and he has had numerous letters off the doctors stressing the importance of having such injections, but he is sticking by his own judgment. Much of today's fear is only brought on by government control. Letters in doctors surgery's, health warnings on tv. They fear the population into thinking we need these injections fast !

Mercury found in injections

The headlines around the world are ablaze with the news that a whooping cough vaccine given to babies has been found to contain potentially dangerous levels of mercury. The vaccine is being withdrawn, and parents are now having to wait for a new vaccine that will be available in several months.
The real story in all of this, however, is that mercury is frequently used as a preservative in vaccines. Some amount of mercury is found in virtually every vaccine given to children, not in just this one vaccine. It is astonishing, too, that vaccinations containing mercury continue to be given to our children on a regular basis each and every year, across the country, and around the world.

Mercury is of course a metal, that is very dangerous to humans as can be found in medical reports everywhere ( www.medterms.com... )

It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease. Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved.
( www.newstarget.com... )

So lets put the facts together - Mercury is dangerous to humans - so I know what would be a good plan, put it in injections, and inject us with it. Sounds fair to me.... : /

Injections containing other man made disease's

I am sure alot of you think that what u are getting in the jab is what your doctor tells you. Think again. I am not saying that the doctor is in on the plot. He is probably a very nice man. It could not even be the people who manufacture the fluid. It could be way way back at its starting place of manufacture. In fact - the doctor is not even allowed the vaccine. they are all sealed up and supplied mainly from the WHO and BHO ( World and Brittish Health Organisation ). The Doctors are told to inject - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Some injections have other micro-organism's / pathogens inside them !

I am sure u are aware also that Aid's virus is reported now more often to be a man made virus. Why i hear u ask ? Because that will reduce the worlds population...

Aids Ebola, Gulf War Illness (GWI), and many other "new" diseases were intentionally bioengineered in laboratories that are mostly found in the United States and include the Army's secretive facilities at Ft. Detrick Maryland.

Some bioengineered pathogens were designed to target certain ethnic groups for elimination. These groups likely include blacks, hispanics, Black Africans, Native Americans, and homosexuals. The preferred iIluminati method to introduce disease is via vaccinations. Dr. Len Horowitz firmly established in his 1995 book, Emerging Viruses, that the HIV virus which causes AIDS was introduced and spread throughout the majority of black populations in Africa via the World Health Organization (WHO) during their mandatory smallpox vaccine campaigns of 1976-1980.

( Info found here - educate-yourself.org... )

The creation of the AIDS virus by the WHO was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blooded successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. So successful in fact that most of Central Africa may be wiped out

Another good site can be located here ( www.totse.com... )

I guess you just have to judge for yourself, do a simple google search, there is plenty of information out there on this topic.

Injections containing other man made micro-chips

www.verichipcorp.com...
www.orwelltoday.com...

On the surface yet again it would seem an ok idea. Your Doctor would be able to locate you wherever u are and help u in your time of need. Yet again though that is only on the surface in my humble opinion. You need to scratch below the surface again and u will find out something more scary...

They say on the net that this chip has the capability (or will have) to be connected to huge databases over the internet. Once people have it, they will be able to track your every movement and every financial transaction.
I guess the biblical prophesy is true -- the time is coming when we will no longer be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. Although no one can say for sure that the veri-chip is this mark, one can't deny that if it isn't, it will definitely lead to the actual mark.

I really do believe that we are no longer run by a democratic society, but by anarchy, which is totally controlled by the rich and devised in a way that it "appears" we have a democracy. Most people must've learned by now that no matter what they ask of their politicians, the final answer will really depend on what the large corporations want. After all, these are the people who are electing them.
And of course remember it's all about becoming more powerfull and much much richer !!!

And im sure if this chip and many others are a success. What's to stop there. They could implant us with other chips made of metal remember ! They could create allergic reactions, the body could reject them, and imo the most serious, they will take our freedom away !
I for one do not want to be micro-chipped / tagged like a mental patient, animal, or somebody in jail

It's amazing how much things have changed since the invention of the 386/66 computer isn't it? Somehow those last 3 numbers ring a bell.

Side note - important information thats kept from the public !
Treatment for aids and other such diseases - HIDDEN

In the Fall of 1990, two medical researchers, Drs.William Lyman and Steven Kaali, working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City made an important discovery. They found that they could inactivate the HIV virus by applying a low voltage direct current electrical potential with an extremely small current flow to AIDS infected blood in a test tube.

They applied a direct current to the electrodes and found that a current flow in the range of 50-100 microamperes (uA) produced the most effective results. Practically all of the HIV viral particles were adversely affected while normal blood cells remained unharmed.
educate-yourself.org...

Researchers were forced to keep quiet though after being threatened by the pharmaceutical companies who would lose many 100 of billions of dollars if the method came into wide spread use. Remember an Aids person is a revenue stream for an average of 5 years of between $5000 to $20000 per person per year for the pharmaceutical industry.

Remember it is simple electrical current nothing else that disable the virus/pathogens. In the case of the Aids virus the electrical current stops it reproducing and the body's immune system removes the remaining virus. The level of the current is very low, 25 milliamps is required to electrocute a person.These devices only use 0.3 milliamps to 1 milliamp maximum.This is much less than a Tens device.

Find relevant information here - this information could be so important to you and your relatives. It could save lives and we dont know about it

newmediaexplorer.org
Scroll down on that link and have a good read...

Conclusion

Vaccines are an unnatural phenomena. My guess is that if enough persons said no to immunizations there would be a striking improvement in general health with nature back in the immunizing business instead of man. Having a child vaccinated should be a choice not a requirement. Medical and religious exemptions are permitted by most states.

When governmental policies require vaccinations before children enter schools coercion has overruled the lack of evidence of vaccine efficacy and safety. There is no proof that vaccines work and they are never studied for safety before release. My opinion is that there is overwhelming evidence that vaccines are dangerous and the only reason for their existence is to increase profits of pharmaceutical firms.

Recent legislation passed by Congress gives the government the power to imprison persons refusing to take vaccines (smallpox, anthrax, etc). This would be troublesome to enforce if large numbers of citizens declined to be vaccinated at the same time.

I hope i have shed some light on important matters that seem to escape the general publics eye !

The most important link i can give 4 reference about injections is this
www.newswithviews.com...

Arrivederchi !

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Arawn]

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 6-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There's more information on the Reformation.org web site if anyone is interested.

I've also heard that vaccinations do cause SIDS. Had I known this when my son was born, I would NEVER had put him through that and I would have saved myself a lot of needless worry. He's almost 4 now and I'm still trying to get him to talk--and sometimes I wonder if the vaccinations did it. He's a smart boy, understands just fine, but he can't or won't talk.

Kinda makes you wonder who's really the witch doctors, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can proudly say I have never had a flu shot, or the flu since I was about 8. And they even give them out free to everyone here! Because you know, like The Simpsons said, they're used for mind control. hahaha. In addition to this, I have also found a lot of medicines actually worsen conditions. For example, I was on a trial for a new drug called Singulair for allergies/bronchitus, and it actually made me worse and gave me a horrible cough, which I still slightly have. Along with one morning I mysteriously woke up vomiting 8 times an hour and couldn't stop all morning, and then it never happened again.

Speaking of allergies, you have stated your stance on vaccinations of all sorts, but how do you feel about allergy shots? As far as I know, all they are is injecting the substance you are allergic to directly into your system, so you can build up an immunity. What is your stance on this, and do you think there is anything wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The last time I had the flu, I was one year old--and even then my mother isn't sure if it was the flu.

I'm 32, never had the flu shot, never had the flu (except maybe for that one instance).

My younger sister doesn't have that great of an immune system. She has asthma and sleep apnea, and she's overweight. She's very susceptible to respiratory and ear infections. If she gets a flu shot, she ALWAYS gets the flu. If she doesn't get a flu shot, she doesn't get the flu--I think that's what she told me.

My son is nearly 4 and I've never gotten him a flu shot that I can remember. And he's hardly ever been sick. He's never had the flu.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
First let me say, excellent post you certainly put a lot of time and effort into your research.

I have to agree with the other posters, I haven't had a flu shot since I turned 18-19 and I never get the flu. My mom gets flu shots and gets the flu every year.

My sister, my father and myself don't. Which is odd because we rarely agree on anything.

I also think this whole avian flu scare is being blown way out of proportion. Lord knows what they want to inject us with now.

SPiderj

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You know how the AMA puts out their medical encyclopedia? That thing is so filled with outright lies. It makes witch doctors look legit.

They tell you that if you got the flu after a flu shot, it's not because of the flu shot...if you hadn't gotten the shot your flu would have been worse. :shk:

Yeah right! Don't get the shot and you don't get the flu!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Tbh allergies and illness can be treated with herbal remedies and people who practice in that kind of thing...

You don't know whats in the needle, and the people who administer it are none the wiser either. Just roll up your sleeve and boom ! It's in you - whatever it is

And your right about the bird flu. This could give them a great chance to pump us full of something else. Maybe depressants or anything, to make us more controllable ( if you believe in the illuminati etc ).

I guess you have to either trust what's in the vaccinations, or DON'T HAVE THEM

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My eldest daughter started to come out with white patches week or so after her measles mumps shot. Everytime she fell and skinned her knees or other places in the next six months healed with no pigment. - No med answer.... docs refused to put it down as reaction to shot

My next daughter had her shots when she was older.
My son after his measles mumps had a raised hot red ump mark stretching from the general area on his arm, up his shoulder and down his back and chest to his waist - doc refused to say it was the shot they said the needle "may have been dirty"

My other son had a reaction to the same measles mumps stretching up his arm down his back and chest, raised red lump and very hot to touch - Doc refused to note it as a reaction, once again "it may have been a dirty needle"

Over here we get our payments cut if we refuse to get the childhood immunizations for our children. The immunization is not compulsary but when you have your child payment cut by up to 150 every two weeks and you have got a few kids then you suffer. No childcare, no childcare rebate and no payment for that child.

You can go to the doc and fill out consciencious objector forms but once you sign one of those and there is a security issue in the country you can be locked up as a dissident just for that alone.

I still have one beautiful baby to go, she is due for her measles mumps shot in eight weeks.

I hate them

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
You don't know whats in the needle, and the people who administer it are none the wiser either. Just roll up your sleeve and boom ! It's in you - whatever it is ..... I guess you have to either trust what's in the vaccinations, or DON'T HAVE THEM

My doctor has a whole refridgerator filled with vaccination/immunization stuff, etc. when I get my shots. It comes in these little bottles. Surely they would have the ingredients on them, wouldn't they? I'll have to ask to see one next summer when I go to get them
. If I still feel like getting one when this thread is all said and done

On a weird sidenote, I have heard of some snake researcher who injected himself with a small amount of deadly snake venom on a weekly basis and worked his way up to larger and larger amounts, and now he is immune to about 32 of the world's most deadly snakes.

I'd still like to hear what a skeptic has to say about the whole flu shot thing. Surely someone can support it logically.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

Over here we get our payments cut if we refuse to get the childhood immunizations for our children. The immunization is not compulsary but when you have your child payment cut by up to 150 every two weeks and you have got a few kids then you suffer. No childcare, no childcare rebate and no payment for that child.

You can go to the doc and fill out consciencious objector forms but once you sign one of those and there is a security issue in the country you can be locked up as a dissident just for that alone.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Mayet]

That's just plain asinine!

For what it's worth, and if you can afford it, I'd be getting a lawyer. You know, you can object to vaccines for medical, philosophical, and/or religious reasons depending on what state you're in.

If they try to get you for neglect, point out that you consider knowingly injecting your child with poison is nothing short of abuse!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

3) Measles outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination rates over 98 % in all parts of the U.S. including areas that had reported no cases of measles for years. As measles immunization rates rise to high levels measles becomes a disease seen only in vaccinated persons. An outbreak of measles occurred in a school where 100 % of the children had been vaccinated. Measles mortality rates had declined by 97 % in England before measles vaccination was instituted.

First off, your research is outstanding-thank you.

I stopped vaccinating my son right before the MMR (meassles, mumps, and ruebells) shot was "due" for him. He had already gotten whopping cough after the pertusses vaccination...whether it was close enough to be due to it, or just despite of it...I began questioning things...my second sense kicked in you know?

Then we had 2 more children and I refused their vaccinations from the beginng I was harrassed, belittled, and condescendingly treated poorly by their Dr.s. When I posed as a physician online at some less strict sites not requiring any subscriptions or verification I found tons of propaganda geared towards how physicians should view patients who don't vaccinate as ignorant, paranoid, and a health concern and should be manipulated with the facts of the erradication of disease due to vaccinating etc...

It further cited the reason for a schedule of vaccinating was due to research showing you could more easily have "fully vaccinated" children if put on this rigorous schedule begining at birth to 2 months... than if you relied on a looser schedule or left it up to the discretion of parents to vaccinate at will-this was highly discouarged and then it gave a number of scare tactics to use when confronted by ignorant parents who refused to vaccinate, or were hesitiant etc...

However...to go to school my son had to recieve the MMR shot as well as the chickenpox vaccinae(once considered a very routine childhood illness) and 7-8 days after his vaccination he had full blown measles.

When I called his dr's office after he being quite ill for a few days and then breaking out in the measles telltale rash all over his body she took all of his symptoms over the past few days into consideration, and concluded it was text-book measles...right down to the incubation time from "exposure" (vaccination) and things like his high fever, flu-like symptoms and extreme sensitivity to light (spent almost 48 hrs in a dark room unable to even watch tv.)

anyway, she said not to bring him in to be seen as there was nothing that could be done and I should just watch him for a common occurance of meales to spike an extremely high fever at the end, and watch for febrille seizeres etc and take him to emergency room if they occur...

when a few months later I was informed by the school nurse she'd soon need confirmation of his next MMR "booster" shot to be on schedule with his first vaccination for his school records, I informed her that he'd gotten the measles already-wouldn't that be proof of immunity by then? SHe said, indeed, then just have the Dr write a note of his immunity through contraction of the illness...

so...I called the dr and guess what...there was absolutely NOTHING in his records about him having contracted the measles...nothing even about the phone calls (3 in total) back and forth between me and the triage nurse which are usually documented-as they will not even talk with you without having the childs name, birthdate and then obtaining the childs records before conversing or advising on ANYTHING...but somehow no records were kept...when I was irate about this and complained on my next Dr visit the Dr assured me he hadn't had measles anyway, and it was common to some times have illness-mimicking symptoms...a mild case of mailaise and even a slight rash from measles and chicken pox vacs...

I assured her his" text-book case of the measles" as the nurse had called it was anything but mild side effects... and she smiled condescendingly at me and said "it sure can seem like more to a parent, I know...." and proceeded to block her ears with the stethescope and put a finger over her lips to shush me as she extracted herself from the conversation and busied herself with listening to a heartbeat with a wonk to me like some child who was being told "Now, now, thats enough"

It is enough allright...enough of Dr's being ignorant of what they are doing in the name of medicine, believing everything they are fed from CDC and pharmacuetical companies etc...

4) In 1986 there were 1300 cases of pertussis in Kansas and 90 % of these cases occurred in children who had been adequately vaccinated. Similar vaccine failures have been reported from Nova Scotia where pertussis continues to be occurring despite universal vaccination.

Ah yes, well like I said, this is why I started questioning vaccinations-when my son got whopping cough and the Dr said the symptoms along with the telltale couch indicated whopping cough which was in epidemic proprotions right then in the area...but then in reviewing his records he said "Oh, but he's been vaccinated for it-so it's not whopping cough" like vaccination were the last word?

Aids Ebola, Gulf War Illness (GWI), and many other "new" diseases were intentionally bioengineered in laboratories that are mostly found in the United States and include the Army's secretive facilities at Ft. Detrick Maryland.

Yeah let me tell you there's nothing like the quick mobilizing of troops to get you stabbed in the ass by a bunch of toxins...I remember being deployed for GW1 and we were all going through the motions, you know accounting for who was there, getting chem gear, signing documents so if you die who gets your body...whatever...and then of course...step over here and drop your draws...I"m like the vac's I've had in life...coupled with the ones you gave me a year ago in basic training weren't enough that I now need MORE?!?!?!?!

The worst part of Gulf War syndrome for me is my declining mental capacities-I'm pretty damn young to not think straight, or speck articulately as I used to...back when I had half a brain...it's about down to a damaged 1/8th now...

The infertitilty following GW1 was interesting too...enough so that the DOD and EPA did a combined study of vets of GW! with the civilian sector as the second control group...funny thing...it didn't matter WHERE you served during that time...just if you had been deployed...anywhere...(thus vaccinated) for mobilization in support of that war...

Dept of VA offers me free flu shots every year too!
...and lots and lots of free drugs...my fav is a narcotic anti-inflamatory pain reliever with SSRI anti-depressive "side effects"-Whoopee-they are yummy and I don't even have to be monitored...I just pick up my phone, make a call to an automated system and punch in my drug and they are so nice as tyo send my my FREE refill via the mail...

the instructions for dosage or so ambigous I've poken to a civilian Dr and 2 pharmacists who cannot tell me if I should take 1/2 a pill or 2 pills every 4 hours or as needed...talk about double speak...I've done some research and chosen my dose...however I don't take them for physical pain as "prescribed"...I take them for the "feel good"...like they didn't know THAT would happen?

What a great system
...I bet I could call in for my own vaccinations too!

Anyway, great piece here Arawn-thanks!

top topics

join