It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctic Nazi base, ( NeuSchwabanland)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't really have thought that it was that likely that the Nazis escaped to and built an antartic base, but the US government must have been looking for something, and to send a large fleet with aircraft for reconnaisance/surveillance purposes it was probably something quite important.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
is there anybody who can obtain "real" infrared pictures of the antarctic region? if so, you'll have all the proof you need either way.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

missilegate.com...

I included the last pic because it seams to have chords to a local on it if someone could get back to me on that, that would be great

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
consider admiral byrds expedition to the antartic where they brought equipment including planes and apc's and we lost some of them so we had to come back.....do you take casualties during a scientific exploration mission.....i understand that we might have lost planes in ice storms but wouldnt we just not fly on those days? or just go on foot? why were we there in the first place....and why did we send the military instead of scientists?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am not sure about operational bases in Antarctica, but they worked on them and also Nazis had anti-gravitational flying objects, even manned ones and big ones. Most of this stuff was hidden or destroyed after WW2. Some of scientists worked on that in Area 51 which is a base built for that purpose.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I too have read alot about this and about Admiral Byrd's mission, thou I have lost the links to these reports since.(I will try to find them again)

The topic really intrigues me - nobody has mentioned Lake Vostok yet have they?

Supposedly, it is a geothermal heat source rising up from under the Antarctic continent. Because the Antarctic ice is near 4 kilometres thick, It is sufficiently cold enough on top to keep the heat at bay way down below, but the heat has created a dome like mini-environment of its own, with fresh water and a temperate air within.

This is where the NAZI's supposedly had their base.

Now it is of no consequence that the US Government is taking the path it is today, for the similarities between the NAZI regime and Neo-Con methodology is by no accident. After WW2 as we all know a couple hundred scientists were given immunity for their crimes in Germany if they helped the US out with their rockets and nuclear bombs etc.

The chief scientist, Verner Von Braun went on to state that he had lost 2 wars in his life and he is doing whatever he can to win the 3rd. This sort of Nazi philosphy has been embeded within the heirachy of the CIA and military leaders as the NAZI scientists had gone on and workjed together with the Yanks.

This video here explains it all - www.jonhs.net...

Why is it that no one is allowed to venture to Antarctiuca other than scientists?

So they can have total privacy to continue their experiments and develop their UFO's. Many of the UFO sightings we see are a result of the continuing developement of the initial Nazi plans for UFO design.

In the end, none of us will ever know what really goes on down there will we?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
is there anybody who can obtain "real" infrared pictures of the antarctic region? if so, you'll have all the proof you need either way.

You do realise how big the Antarctic region is? But if anyone has a few million pounds to spend I guess the images could be obtained. Might take you a few years to go through them mind

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
The topic really intrigues me - nobody has mentioned Lake Vostok yet have they?

Supposedly, it is a geothermal heat source rising up from under the Antarctic continent. Because the Antarctic ice is near 4 kilometres thick, It is sufficiently cold enough on top to keep the heat at bay way down below, but the heat has created a dome like mini-environment of its own, with fresh water and a temperate air within.

Supposedly it may be anything you like. On the other hand ....

www.ldeo.columbia.edu...

This is where the NAZI's supposedly had their base.

So they built a base hundreds of feet below the ice, hundreds of miles inland from the coast - and they supplied it how exactly?

Why is it that no one is allowed to venture to Antarctica other than scientists?

Private individuals are discouraged from venturing into Antarctica because of the high cost of rescuing them should they get into trouble. But of course many people do go there, Greenpeace had it's own base in Antarctica for a while and dozens of people, with no scientific or military connections, have walked across the continent to the pole in the past couple of decades. Not to say all the various TV companies filming wildlife documentaries and the like.

Well, I suppose not. Will you ever really know what goes on in the house at the end of your street whilst you're away on holiday?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may find this useful, too.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
None of you know the truth...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Why is it that no one is allowed to venture to Antarctiuca other than scientists?

So they can have total privacy to continue their experiments and develop their UFO's. Many of the UFO sightings we see are a result of the continuing developement of the initial Nazi plans for UFO design.

Well wrong again. There are tourist fly overs and tourist ships that go down to Antarctica all the time

And there are dozens of weather and climate bases down there. I can even go down there to the Mawson, Casey or Davis bases with my job....unfortunatly if I did, my girlfriend wouldnt be here when I got back

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
Antarctic Base... Runs on What, Exactly?

It is well documented that Tesla sold designs for zero-point energy generators to the Germans prior to WWII. If and when they were able to make them practical is anyone's guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raybo58

if its " well documented " can you please cite this

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I beleive there were reports of missing U-Boats at the end of the war. Speculation that they went to S. America or Antarctica. Anyone else heard of this?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In the last 100 years it started with Hitler, then moved to the US, then Saddam got involved and we are finishing it back up.

Something big is going on. Why all the money & frustration other wise?

Every single politcal issue & mini war can all be linked to Iraq because of the Stargate that supposdly rests there.

Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

can you supply a few key details for these allegedly " missing u-boats"

date of launch
hull number
captain

in truth the " missing u-boats " never existed - they were german disinfo to fool the allies as to the strength and deployments of thier fleet

its amazing th\t 65 years later - people still believe it

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is there a Nazi base in Antarctica? Probably, I believe there is. I mean despite all of the "findings", the expeditions really convince me. The "polar men" conspiracy is just too convincing for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It's amazing that Allied propaganda still resonates with the winning side to this day, after all the "winners" write the history books and can say whatever they want. Propaganda cuts both ways as both sides use it to show how great it/they were at the time.

Example of modern day propaganda: America has the most advanced military in the world.

Yeah? try telling china and Russia that. mm K point proven.

Further to this, if the base was underground, i'm sure that the yanks would have some kind of access point covered to it, disguised cunningly as something else.. perhaps a science research facility or a "weather station" - a fly over in a plane would be rather a waste of time if it is indeed, underground.

Unless you have definitive proof, be silent as you can neither prove nor disprove anything. This site is for speculation and supposition, not necessarily definitive fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join