It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good ole France.....now people are being lit on fire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A woman on crutches was doused in flammable liquid and set on fire earlier this week.....

www.breitbart.com...

This is unbelievable............France will soon ask for our aid like they always do.....also plan to see some white-flags from the Frenchies.........

And people complain about America.........unbeleivable!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I already added this info to the existing Paris Riot thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
A woman on crutches was doused in flammable liquid and set on fire earlier this week.....

www.breitbart.com...

This is unbelievable............France will soon ask for our aid like they always do.....also plan to see some white-flags from the Frenchies.........

That's mighty assumptive you ferret,

Is America the only country in the world that can help France? I didn't think France even brought in their military yet.

Apart from that, those terrorists are just making up reasons as they go along.
So far i've heard they started doing this because the felt they were being treated unfairly, and then yesterday they came out and said they did it because a kid got himself caught in an electrical box and fried himself to death? so now thats france's fault how exactly?

These people need to be nuked... they are nothing but a problem/burden on the world's innocent citizenry... Allow the world to help them meet allah.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

It is horrific!! France is burning and nobody can get any control.
On Fox they are showing film of what looks to me like an accelerated Watts riot.
Where are their police? Where is Chirac?
Chirac to Bush---Remember when you saved us in WW2, may I apologize for any bad-mouthing we have done..will you help us again?
Bush to Chirac-Remember when I said if you do not fight them abroad, you will fight them in your cities? Sorry, remember the story of Nero?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Is America the only country in the world that can help France? I didn't think France even brought in their military yet.

That would be because instead of yelling "HALT YOUR ACTIONS" The french military would yell "nous nous rendons" (WE SURRENDER), which they seem to be very good at. Or...or they may yell "nous épargner L'Allemagne" which we responded to once, and maybe should not have!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As a conservative American, I snickered at these riots, but after some reflection I realised that France may really need help and if they ask for help from the EU, than they should be helped......if they ask for American assistance, than lets send over 2 regiments of Army Rangers to do what the French Police can't.

I sure don't want to see France fall. As much as they stab us in the back, we still have ties to them that can't be ignored.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
I sure don't want to see France fall. As much as they stab us in the back, we still have ties to them that can't be ignored.

This shouldn't even be in our thought process though... The french people are being terrorized, an old lady was just set afire today.

You can hate the governments that come and go, but don't hate the people and their culture.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You can hate the governments that come and go, but don't hate the people and their culture.

Yeah, thats the point I was trying to make. If France requests outside help, than it should be givin to them without delay. We've helped them before and Im sure we would step up for France again.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ill go ahead and throw out a conspiracy hypothesis about this since im bored

What If, an Intelligence agency , even French Intel, created this current issue?

What if operatives of that agency set the lady on fire to make the common people *rioters* appear as if they are just blatent murderers?

What if the riots were started because they want Us the common people to believe the govt has the right to instill a police state on their own people ?

Im just saying what if here, since i do not know the reality of the situation
***I seriously Doubt anyone knows the reality of the situation***

i am not taking sides here either
i am not in support of the riots nor am i agianst them
I am a spectator, and i am spectating and speculating about what i am viewing

who knows whats really going on over there
only god and the NSA/CIA/MI6 really knows
lol

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I was thinking about the last night... what if the us government created
chaos in france, hired muslim cia guys to act as terrorists to get back at france for not going along w/ them in iraq..
cheney got back at wilson for not telling him what he wanted to hear by making his wife's id public and put her life in danger, why wouldn't they mess w/ chirac for all that he 'hasn't' done?

perhaps chirac knows this so he isn't taking much action?
do you think he would have the balls to come out and announce his this to the world if he did think it??

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Don't blame the French for this, it is the Muslims rioting and lighting people on fire.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'd just like to make a note here, for all those that complain about the "bash America" threads, well done here. You got some payback on the French, as is always the case. :shk:

Not pointing a finger at anyone, you know who you are.

Edit to add: Thanks man, you proved my point:

Originally posted by The_Camel
Im surprised the French havent surrendered already .... or turned tail and run.

Lets hope they dont scuttle there fleet and trow the towel in for a bunch of Muslim street kids.

sorry couldnt resist ...... lets hope the French do though

[edit on 4-11-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Don't blame the French for this, it is the Muslims rioting and lighting people on fire.

i would actually bet thats not exactly true

ok example

lets say yesterday that 835 different individuals were involved in the "riots"

What If; say only 626 of them were muslim? and 82 were christians?

wouldnt you feel bad for making gross generalizations based on lack of information combined with your preconcieved notions?

You see; its prejudice to lump a whole group togeather and blame them for anyone one thing

Theres always exceptions to every circumstance

Not every Chinese person eats rice, some eat fish and seaweed
i could prove it

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im surprised the French havent surrendered already .... or turned tail and run.

Lets hope they dont scuttle there fleet and trow the towel in for a bunch of Muslim street kids.

sorry couldnt resist ...... lets hope the French do though

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by American Mad Man

ok example

wouldnt you feel bad for making gross generalizations based on lack of information combined with your preconcieved notions?

You see; its prejudice to lump a whole group togeather and blame them for anyone one thing

i could prove it

The one intelligent paragraph I have read on any of these threads, good for U muzzle, I was beginning to feel quite disappointed in ATS ... alas I know we are not all quick to generalize nor be as ignorant as I have seen on all of these threads hence my reluctance to post on any of them. This post of yours certainly was refreshing

[edit on 4-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

That's mighty assumptive you ferret,

Apart from that, those terrorists are just making up reasons as they go along.
So far i've heard they started doing this because the felt they were being treated unfairly, and then yesterday they came out and said they did it because a kid got himself caught in an electrical box and fried himself to death? so now thats france's fault how exactly?

These people need to be nuked... they are nothing but a problem/burden on the world's innocent citizenry... Allow the world to help them meet allah.

If you would do a little research, you will find that the reason the riots have expanded as they have is due to the fact that French police sent tear gas into a Mosque while about 400 people were inside praying.

The French are getting what they deserve. Let her burn.

The have been selfish and complacent for far to long.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by crisko]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The latest that was on news is that now they are burning courthouses, and telling women they are not to wear short skirts, as it is US, and they will suffer for it.
Anyone seen news of raping going on?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

ok example

i could prove it

No, I would not feel bad, because it is true.

The majority is, by far, Muslim.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There are a lot of assumptions being made here. The most important one is that these neighborhoods are rioting because they are Muslim. I'd like to see a direct cause-to-effect link there... and none has been demonstrated. Just because some Americans are so obsessed with a supposed worldwide Muslim conspiracy doesn't make it so. For a long time, the city suburbs in France - especially Paris - have been the equivalent of New York's Harlem or Bronx neighborhoods... a place where poor people trying to scrap a living in the big city would congregate. In France, there happens to be a lot of Algerians and Moroccans, and - unfortunately - a certain racism that prevents a lot of them from getting good jobs. It's not "Muslims" refusing to integrate into society - it's society having problems integrating them. And the kids didn't break out into riots because they're Muslims - but because the minister of the Interior happened to call them "scum".

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
The latest that was on news is that now they are burning courthouses, and telling women they are not to wear short skirts, as it is US, and they will suffer for it.
Anyone seen news of raping going on?

Yeah, this couldn't be Muslims either, could it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join