It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
----------------------------------------------------------------

May be coming back around in an ecliptical orbit every 3600 years are so. The ancient Sumerians wrote of their creators and had a vast knowledge of mathematics, science, medicine, numerology, astronomy, language.Our DNA can now be traced back to one woman Eve and one man Adam some 250,000 years ago. Read more about this fascinatiing subject of ancient times.

xfacts.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Some believed this solar system was binary in its inception. The twin sun burned out long ago and is now a brown dwarf just circling our solar system.

When it returns and flies by it will create a lot of problems for all the fleas on the great big blue marble.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Like the flood of Noah's day, which is written down in the stone tablets.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Take me to your Leider.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is this planet x supposed to be big??????????????????

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A well-known hoax, I'm afraid.

Ask any astronomer. Better yet, consult any history. Nothing happened 3600 years ago -- we do have documented unbroken history (Egyptian) going back that far and further, we have tree ring histories going back that far, and there are some few organisms (plants) on this earth that are 6000 plus years old.

No flood.

No catastrophe.

No mega-ice age.

Sorry... it really is some sort of foo-foo information made up by someone who was "channeling aliens."

Some reference links:
www.badastronomy.com...

Other things that he didn't discuss (such as periodic destructions of all life on earth... and are NOT timed with the 3600 year cycle) are on:
www.talkorigins.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ah yes. Velikovski (the last reference is based on Velikovski).

He's been VERY thoroughly debunked. I was quite surprised to find that a few people out there still believe in him.

Here's an easy test for folks -- find some real evidence that the Earth had a global catastrophe 3600 years ago. To make your research easier, here's what happened (documented, historical evidence with good time correlation... no radiocarbon dating in case you wondered)

...in the years between 2900 BC and 2000 BC:
www.wikipedia.org...

(which would be 3600 years ago with a healthy bracket on either side)

...and between 4000 BC and 3000 BC:
www.wikipedia.org...

...and so forth back to the 10th millennium BC.
www.wikipedia.org...

That time period covers two (and a bit) of these "Catastrophic Encounters With Horrible Planet." Perhaps you can point to the sections in the Earth's history here that indicate Horrible Planet Showing Up And Wiping Things Out? I can't seem to find it.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would add that the Chinese astronomers were already keeping extremely detailed records as far back as 3000 years BC (they indicate the first human observed supernova about 1100 years ago, and a moon/asteroid impact a few centuries before) but have yet to mention anything similar to what is described by the Planet X theories.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I would add that the Chinese astronomers were already keeping extremely detailed records as far back as 3000 years BC (they indicate the first human observed supernova about 1100 years ago, and a moon/asteroid impact a few centuries before) but have yet to mention anything similar to what is described by the Planet X theories.

Remember the Sumerians are from 5000 BC so they have a better account of times before the Chinese.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gammaray
Remember the Sumerians are from 5000 BC so they have a better account of times before the Chinese.

Exactly.

And they didn't record any disasters. Take a look at the Wikipedia links I gave.

Sitchin MISINTERPRETED the Enumma Elish for his own financial gains. It's a hoax/lie so the man could sell books to the gullible.

Check the direct history links. And if you like, read the Enumma Elish for yourself. That section he quotes is a part of a celebration feast where they're giving the victor deity "palace names" (our modern equivalent to "general" and "commander in chief"... the more "palace names" someone had, the more important they were.) "Nibiru" is one of 70 plus "palace names" given to the god Marduk for his feats.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
quote bryd
Sitchin MISINTERPRETED the Enumma Elish for his own financial gains. It's a hoax/lie so the man could sell books to the gullible.

I disagree

10th planet makes sense, even a Nasa scientist Dr. Harrington was looking for a planet that would solve the problems seen in our own universe. Knocking planets on their side and even taking a Moon and turning it into a planet, we call Pluto.
Remember how the World was FLAT and you would fall off, flatly saying this is untrue is not taking it and mixing it with what our past tells us. Monuments we today can't even begin to build yet are still standing to this day. If we have another planet in our system that has a rough orbit of 3600 years means rough. Perhaps on how it can push and pull on the rest of the planets may make it's orbit wobble, just as our own planet does.
Then if this other planet began life before us why would they let us know about them if we are at a pointe they may have gone thru already with WARS?

To say he is doing this for money is making a statement you have no evidence.
Jim Jones or David Karaseh? knowing what we do about them can say yes it was money and power they were after. Your assuming and we all know what assume means when translated.

Michael

3600 years shows there was no flood, I agress. But I believe their is a problem with the timeline we are using on some of our past history. Sphinx is a prime example with those trying to date it.
I agree that it is much older than what the current thought is, thus the Flood is in of itself farther back then thought, only the past few thousand of years have we put down a record for those in the future to read.

[Edited on 24-9-2003 by Ark-Angel]

new topics

top topics

join